Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[OPEN] Pawsie's Plot Corner - OPEN - BUT CLEANING UP <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:11 pm
Depawsit
Yes, yes, yes! All the twin RP! I believe Kath said something about trying to hook the twins into travelling with their older sister if their pride didn't work out. [ Which it doesn't seem to be :< ] But I am totally down for some sibling RP and potentially travelling RP <3 Just let me know what you've got in mind ^w^

<3 Adults or backlogged? Ideas? I know, which makes me sad. I was hoping this pride would work out. I'm cool if they end up traveling together. Do we have an idea where we want them to go or just kinda throw them out there? >.> I have that Gem pride I wanna get started, but it needs mated twin leaders. lol  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:36 pm
Definitely both! They did not get enough backlogged RP due to the hiatus! I definitely want to do that!

Well I want Hermes to at least SOMEWHAT follow in her namesake footsteps and be a sort of messenger. Delivering messages to prides, or others who need them. Or just a deliverer in general - but that's a pretty vague idea and needs some expanding upon. I personally didn't have any ideas because I figured at least these two would wind up together, so I wanted to get your opinion on it. I think Hermes would fit in just about anywhere really. Though the gem pride might be a good idea if we could find some male twins lol!

magnadearel

Ahh yeah Chilali <3 Those babies will be gorgeous ^w^

If you wanna take a sneak peek here are all of their uncerts! If you see someone who strikes your fancy, just link me their image! I'll gladly tell you a bit about them! Some of them have mates or plots in the works but quite a few of those are being dropped ... so you might have something you like that may just be waiting on the right plot to drop in its lap <3

Schicksalswende

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:49 pm
Depawsit

*Wiggles* Yes. Do you want to start something? If not gimme an idea of age and what we wanna rp. XD

Hmmmmm Hesp is going to follow her namesake too in crafting. Hermes could be her messanger/delivery girl? And Zeus to order them around lmao.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:55 pm
Depawsit

Looking at your SoA~
I also realized that we should do some family RP, too. :'D

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:23 pm
Depawsit

Um, hello! I am Kali!
I would like to offer my cheetah gal Nila for the plots that Mlinzi needs. She's a treasure hunter, and should be able to find that opal he needs, if he's still looking for someone to hire.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff