Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Bliss Beach
Boardwalk! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:19 pm
Awesome nerd
look at all dat attitude! also uh school started sorry I'm slow :c I'm probably gonna be faster cause i have nothing to do whelp

мαя¢υѕ νєησя
▀ ▄█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dumb question, dumb question! God, Marcus, stop being so dumb in front of Luthe! So embarrassing. He stared blankly at the carnie even after his question was answered, and he glanced down towards the mentioned switch. He swore under his breath quietly, and trying not to look at Luthe took a step in front of it. For a second he squinted down at it, and then peered up to where it would have to hit. Marcus picked it up and brought it down upon the pad, closing his eyes tightly.

There was a big noise as it hit the switch, and then another that made Marcus a little nervous whether it was a good sign or not. Hesitantly he opened his eyes and with a big breath of relief discovered it had hit the top, and the noise was a loud ring. He stole a glance at Luthe, a small smile spreading on his lips before he quickly found himself looking at the carnie. He nearly wanted to ask what happened now, but handed the hammer back to him and blinked expectantly for something. Anything really. I mean, there had to be a prize, right? Otherwise, why did people do this dumb hammer, that had cause him so much worrying?

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█▄▀

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:50 pm
underbears
You were slow because of school, but you'll also be fast because of school? Wut. o3o

☜♥☞
Luthe Creglow

User Image

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Luthe's eyes widened when he saw Marcus swing the hammer. He swung it so effortlessly, and his muscles rippled with such strength! The neko brought a hand to his mouth and tried to bite the thumbnail to distract himself from such naughty thoughts, but he ended up getting a taste of Marcus' jacket. Surprised but the drastic change of flavor, Luthe squeaked and moved his hand away, although he relaxed when he saw what it was. Just Marcus' jacket. Just... the area Marcus' hand would go. His hand... Ohh... Luthe practically drooled at the thought of even holding Marcus' hand, but cruel Fate dragged him back to reality with a loud BING!
Blinking several times, he looked over to see the weight slowly dropping from the very top back to the bottom. Wow! Marcus actually did it! The neko never truly doubted him, but to actually see him win! He didn't even break a sweat! The younger male looked over at the taller one and smiled brightly at him when they made eye contact. He was too stuck in his own excitement to notice the others smile, or even the approaching carnie.
"Good job, bucko." the carnie said in monotone. He carelessly waved a hand towards the wall of giant stuffed animals. "Take your pick."
"Uwaah, you won!" Luthe finally burst after the carnie spoke, practically skipping towards Marcus. "That was so cool! You swung that hammer so hard, I thought you'd break the game!" he praised then looked at all the giant animals. He smiled and stifled a giggle as he imagined someone as strong and distant like Marcus holding something big and cuddly. Heh, there was a stuffed animal that was just a big, ovular puff ball with cat ears. It looked kinda cute...

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:12 pm
Awesome nerd
Yeah um I had five books I was really really trying to finish for summer reading so I paid attention mostly to that but now I don't really have anything to do. Like my real first day is tomorrow, and I doubt I'm going to have much homework for about a week so I probably won't be super slow? Yeah. c:

мαя¢υѕ νєησя

Marcus had gotten over the initial shock rather quickly, though it had been a hard hit at first. Now he was actually a little excited, wanting to play more of the games and win more of the prizes. Though, when he saw the array of prizes he was a little disappointed. Uninterested in all of them, he figured Luthe might want one but before he could wander over to Luthe the boy had made his way over. Extremely quickly.

He wasn't opposed to praise or anything but all of Luthe's made him feel a little embarrassed. He wanted to say he didn't actually swing it that hard, or maybe say he didn't even hit it so hard but, shy and nervous, Marcus said nothing. "Do you want any of those?" Marcus quickly asked, looking back at all the stuffed animals. He tried desperately to divert the attention, and it seemed like it just might work.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:58 am
underbears
:0 Huzzah!

☜♥☞
Luthe Creglow

User Image

It took a moment for the neko to realize he was being asked a question. He blinked his gaze away from the giant cat toy and looked over at Marcus. "What? Me?" Was he... being offered the prize? L-Like in his fantasy? Luthe's eyes widened. For a moment, it felt as if time slowed down just for him. The rides slowed down, the lights of the festive area brightened in the background, and Luthe felt his breath slip away as he stared up at the bigger male. All the noises softened, and in that Luthe's skyrocketing heartbeat was like thunder in his ears.
Finally, the neko forced himself back to reality and looked back at the prizes, a scarlet blush covering his face. This was not a date, this was not a date! Marcus was just too manly to take any of these prizes, that's why he offered him one! "I-I like that cat one," he said shyly while staring at his swallowed hands, trying to see if he was actually pressing the tips of his index fingers together beneath the jacket sleeves. He quickly looked up at Marcus. "B-But you don't have to get me that one! Y-You won, you should pick your own prize!"

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:52 pm
Awesome nerd

мαя¢υѕ νєησя

Jesus Christ.

Marcus' eyes narrowed quietly at the boy questioned and stammered out, like this wasn't embarrassing enough for Marcus already. Come on, just say which one you want!

It wasn't like he had ever really wanted a prize. Luthe had told him to play it afterall, and had paid for a ticket. So...Luthe should get it. The more the boy asked and asked, the more Marcus wanted to retract his offer and dart away. But he couldn't just do that, so he stood there nodding at him and then watching as he (very hesitantly) pulled his gaze to the prizes. Marcus followed where it went, and though it took him a while to figure out which one Luthe was speaking about, he finally spied it. He only rolled his eyes with his last words and glanced to the carnie, and back to the prizes. "Can you get him the cat?" He asked him, knowing very well that he probably could. But would he, was the real question.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:11 pm
underbears
Dude, read this. Read it nao. It's, like, the best thing I've ever read in my life.

☜♥☞
Luthe Creglow

User Image

The carnie was already in the process of getting the prize. He had been through this too many times to know how it ended. Pulling the giant toy off via a hook, he slowly brought it down and handed it to the bewildered boy.
Luthe stared at the giant stuffed cat in the carnie's hand for a few minutes, not budging one bit. Marcus gave him the prize... He won him a prize. He stared at the toy as if it was the Holy Grail. He just had to be dreaming now! There was no way this night could be going so perfectly! "Th-Thank you so much." he mumbled and dreamily took the toy. It was a large one, he hugged his arms around it and he still couldn't touch his fingertips!
The neko walked back over to Marcus, the giant cat with the goofy smile taking up nearly the entire front half of his body. When he walked over to the taller male, it was more like the toy was smiling at him instead of the person holding it. "This is the best night I've ever had!" Luthe burst, too happy to stutter. "I can't thank you enough, Marcus!"

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:27 pm
Awesome nerd
uh woah
i have no idea what i'm reading

мαя¢υѕ νєησя

Marcus tried to avoid watching Luthe's reaction as much as possible, but that itself became impossible. His eyes darted curiously up from the ground as the boy grabbed it. He could really barely even see Luthe under all of it, which in turn also helped Marcus a little bit. Though it was a little...well, cute. It was almost hard to look.

He didn't know what to say next, opening his mouth to make a dumb remark about their next intentions, but the cat-boy beat him to it. Marcus blinked at him in surprise before his face went a soft pink. Marcus quickly looked at the ground, running a hand to the back of his neck. Oh man, this kid was really really easy to impress, he decided.

All he did was get him a stuffed animal.

But, he also realized that was a little depressing, if this was the best night he had ever had. It had only been like thirty minutes.

"Yeah. Um. I guess this was better than staying at home." He finally said in response, glancing down at the boy. Oh man, was he being serious? Marcus was quick to change the subject, chewing on his bottom lip. "Do you want to go get food?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:57 pm
underbears
Just the best thing to ever exist. I, on the other hand, am re-watching all of Monster :3

☜♥☞
Luthe Creglow

User Image

"Yeah, that sounds great." Luthe smiled while shifting his arms to better carry the toy. Now that he thought about it, he was starving! He was so nervous about coming here earlier today that he couldn't eat! All he had for today was a granola bar, and his stomach was just begging for something else.
"So where do you want to go?" Luthe asked as he looked around. The food smelled good, but also incredibly greasy. His stomach might not handle all that grease in its starved state.

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:42 pm
Awesome nerd
monsterrrrrr!! we bonded over that hohohoho

мαя¢υѕ νєησя

Luthe had quickly responded, and quickly agreed and Marcus was glad they moving at a quicker pace now. The boy looked hungry anyway, he was a miniscule, tiny little thing so he probably always looked hungry. And Marcus was extremely hungry now, his stomach growling softly. "Anywhere!" He answered with a small smile, glancing back at Luthe.

Marcus' eyes were curiously darting around as well, looking for a place that might have food that wasn't drowning in butter or grease. There were lots of places, he noticed, and they were sure to find at least one place. So he started off, making sure Luthe was following before they set off closer to where the majority of food stands sat. "Uhm...Do you eat meat?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:16 pm
underbears
emotion_donotwant

☜♥☞
Luthe Creglow

User Image

Luthe blinked when Marcus answered with a smile. That was incredibly rare for the tall, intimidating man. But... it looked really nice to see him smile. The neko smiled back cheerfully and tried to look over his enormous stuffed cat toy before being asked about his preference for food. "Yeah. I don't really like lettuce or cabbage. Oh, but I love fish!" he beamed, ignoring the irony for a cat man like him. "What's your favorite food, Marcus?" he asked. It still felt weird saying his name, but boy did it have a nice taste to it! Speaking of taste, if only he could... just once... taste... Luthe closed his eyes and quickly shook his head. He couldn't think of such things now! Especially in public!!

Its Smiley

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
Bliss Beach

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers