Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:10 am
Depawsit

Would Firenze perhaps be open to a fling? I have a male, who I would like to fling for plot purposes, He's a lion in the Kizingo'zaa, but he's also a bit of a traveler. So him being out by the Kwa Kikombe wouldn't be much of a stretch. I would request that a few cubs return back with him, as part of his plot. But I won't demand that they all do, as I know the Kwa'Kikombe needs new blood too :3
She may. Firenze is hard to decipher. What is the plot? o:  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:19 am
Hoshi Lockhart

Fiachra can be that way too sometimes XD

Basically - Fiachra met a girl when they were both cubs, the lioness had been cubnapped from her parents and taken to the Kizi to be raised there. Bringing in fresh blood, was a must at the time. Fiachra ran into her on the day she first arrived, and well the two bonded pretty easily. They became best friends, and spent nearly ALL of their time together. But now that the two are both grown, they're too embarrassed of the other's reaction to admit their true feelings to one another.

Fiachra is kind of a dunce, and is going to take this as a sign that Billy isn't interested in him. To which he'll end up wandering the rogue lands, and finding comfort in another lady .. or ladies. Haven't quite decided that part yet. I want the ladies to seek him out, and dump some of the cubs off on him. Which will force him to bring them back home to the Kizi, so that they can be properly cared for.

From there, I want Billy to find out all about his misguided beliefs, and allow the drama to flow~ The two will eventually become a mated pair, but not until after Billy nearly beats Fiachra to a bloody pulp xD

If you're interested in the drama, we would welcome Firenze to drop by the pride and create a bit of a jealous stir with Billy :3

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:43 am
Depawsit
Knowing Firenze, she might. Depending on how her time with him went and how she feels afterwards. She's never been against following someone around to poke at how they did this wrong or that wrong. So if she feels wronged by him, 'specially if he has no intentions of sticking around to see if there are cubs, she'd get huffy. Very huffy. x3 And track him down to make him pay for his crimes. She reminds me of lava, so she's quite heated about wrong-doings. But she wouldn't leave the pride for very long. She's a little paranoid and thinks someone is always doing something wrong just out of her line of sight or hearing.

So could work. If he can get her to stop being a workaholic just long enough.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:15 pm
Hoshi Lockhart

Well Fiachra is not a bad guy by any means. He is a bit of a dope, but he means well by all accounts. I think he'd likely leave Firenze, not thinking about the idea of cubs. And then, he'd probably stop back in to check on her, before he heads back home to the Kizi. If you'd like her to be showing by then - we could plot out whether you'd like him to stay or be stupid and leave. I'm honestly open to either.

Just remember that he's not going to do anything out of lack of caring. Just out of lack of thought. XD My poor guy is definitely not the brightest. I am definitely up for adding more drama to the pot, or more fun, so however you would like to see it play out works for me! Fiachra could honestly go either way lol!

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:10 pm
Depawsit
She'd still see it as negative. She tends to look on the negative side of things instead of positive or both sides of the coin. Like the whole world is against her. If it's straightened out, she may change tune and feel bad. I've only done one RP post with her, but I don't sense a mean personality from her. She's just a little too passionate and gets carried away about justice. x3 Like really carried away. So you're likely to get drama from her either way. She doesn't think much before she lets her mouth run.

I like stupid and leave. I love drama, too. 8D

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:02 pm
Hoshi Lockhart

Stupid and leave it is then XD

Fiachra is such a moron >w>

I'm up for starting on this plot whenever you are ~

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:50 am
Depawsit
Yay, drama~ I wouldn't blame him for leaving. I don't think she's overly easy to get along with.

I'm good whenever, too. And I have two days off after today, so I'm fine with whoever wants to start it.

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 8:19 am
heart  

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items