Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
General RP + Flings (Setting Up, Posting Okay)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 2:29 pm
Those Looking for Flings (Although some may be additional flings!) ((Basically all the males.))

Koin, Xx'ami-da, Blancun, Mufasa, Janja, Kucha, Kuyaa, Chozi, Jana, Kabaa, Tiki, Baharia, Safuraa, Tandabui, Moyo, Sanii, Radi, Wezo, Kilalo, Faudi, Somhairle, Ajitabh

This is mostly to get RPs for breedings, yeah.

Aim: Seakisea

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 2:32 pm
Not Started

Somhairle & Adanya (Keantha)

Tandabui & Adanya (Keantha)

Asha & Cas (Keantha)

Lauri & Nas (Keantha)
Lauri & Nuing (Magna)

Chozi & Lume (Captain Britain)
Chozi & No-Toban ([.Silvr-Moon.])
Chozi & Theluji ([.Silvr-Moon.])
Chozi & Shinrin ([.Silvr-Moon.])
Chozi & Arashi ([.Silvr-Moon.])
Chozi & Bekh (Neon Fly)
Chozi & Salusale (Magna)
Chozi & Zayul (Magna)
Chozi, Faudi & Eira, Zahar (Velvie)
Chozi & Occhi (bunnyilove)
Chozi & Tega (Velvie)
Chozi & Makosa (Velvie)

Ngwena & Lume (Captain Britain)
Ngwena & Arashi ([.Silvr-Moon.])

Saccha & Lume (Captain Britain)

Damu & Hanja (Captain Britain)

Koin & Kali (Captain Britain)
Koin & Asta (Magna)

Kilua & Salusale (Magna)
Kilua & Zayul (Magna)

Galjoen & Aqua (???)

Tiki & Ban (Self RP)
Tiki & Subria (Depawsit)

Fasa, Jana & Kolba (???)
Fasa & Ngwena

Madi & Sanii (???)

[b][url=large image]SoA Name:[/url] (?/?)[/b] [i]Location[/i] 1-3 sentence blurb

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 2:34 pm
Koin: (15/20); Aikanari'hini; A noble slave captured just after he reached adulthood. He's kind and loves children. (Open to being seriously injured, maimed, beaten, etc.)
Mufasa: (9/15); Roguelands; (Seer) A gentle loving soul with a dark past. He's often haunted by memories that may or may not be his own. He's frightened by how violent he can get sometimes, and sometimes will be a bit brutal.
Ngwena: (0/10); Roguelands; She split with her siblings at adolescences and managed to get attacked and injured not too long after. As a result, she walks with a limp and has a raspy voice. She can be quite stern and is snappish when threatened or lost.
Chozi: (5/25); Koti Kaikille/Roguelands; A gender-dysphoric masochist with a love of dance. Chozi firmly that she is in fact a woman though many others tell her otherwise. She can be hot tempered when provoked and will sometimes fight just because there may be pain involved.
Tiki: (1/25); Roguelands; A pretty submissive male. He follows his much bossier sister in hopes of finding a solid place to be in the world. He's extremely quiet and won't argue unless he feels threatened. He will chat amiably to those he cares about.
Roxo: (0/10); Roguelands; A rough and tumble gal with a heart like ice and fire. She often mistrusts adults, having grown up the weakest of her sisters (and often injured or taunted by her siblings and mother). She will stand up for a child without a second thought, no matter the species and takes some warming up to new creatures.
Faudi: (0/10); Roguelands; Faudi is a pretty patient guy, but often puzzled by a lot of things. Some would call him a lumbering idiot, but he has his moments of surprising intelligence (even if he doesn't know it). He's extremely open minded but can be manipulated easily.
Moyo: (0/5); Roguelands; Moyo is cruel in nature and would certainly not mind to see anyone bleed. He takes a great pleasure in causing others pain with both words and claws. He can be charming, but only when he needs to be and becomes violent if he's thrown off or confused.
Saccharose: (1/5); Roguelands; Saccha is a sweet girl with a love of nature. She can often be found simply enjoying the world around her with a child-like wonder.

Unfinished Blurbs:

SoA Name: (?/?); Location; 1-3 sentence blurb

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 5:56 pm
I have some singles listed here that may be open to flings but for the most part I wanted to know if you'd be up for RP with my already claimed flinged singles/mates? c: So then we can both get our RP counts up? I also have a female not listed up there: Papina who needs RPs.

Seaki

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:01 pm
I still want to RP with you! Sorry about the other day X_x  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 8:42 pm
~Kiana_Nala~

Totally game for all sorts of RP and possible flings! I added you to AIM (I think? Pretty sure...) so I'll contact you about the flings when I see you on but I'll probably start an RP and link you to it tomorrow-ish since I should probably sleep.

Cajanic

Pfft, it's fine, I got distracted too :'D I can start one in the guild and link you to it after I wake up, since I have a day off tomorrow (yay!) and you can reply whenever you're ready, lol.

// I have a list of unstarted RPs on a steno pad that I'll be posting and going through and starting soon, so beware a giant list. It'll be under spoiler-cut though, so no one has to deal with it's massiveness.  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas