Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:02 pm
failesaich
Jameta
failesaich
I think some of these nature events are just Nature's way of trying to maintain population control.
I can agree with that. I mean, I feel bad that all those people died, but it kinda' gives som relief to the world. sweatdrop

And all the jokes of California ending up breaking off, might not be a far cry. It might just be in a stage of reforming. Sorrie to any who live, love, have loved ones in California, I have friends and family there too, but it's just an observation. I guess on top of population control, Nature's trying to get a face lift.

Oh! And speaking of the tsunami, did you hear about the Indian village that was put in the Book of Records for planting the most trees in one day also happened to lose the least amount of people due to the tsunami? I think it was mentioned that they lost only about seven people. I'm trying to think back on the article I read awhile back on Witches' Voice.
I don't feel all of it could simply sink underneaht; then again, that isn't my area of study, and CA is right on the pacific rim.

If anything L.A. needs to fall in. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 10:07 pm
Jameta
I don't feel all of it could simply sink underneaht; then again, that isn't my area of study, and CA is right on the pacific rim.

If anything L.A. needs to fall in. whee

Hmmm.... I could agree with that.

Pretty soon, the part of Texas I live in will become a lake.  

Mina Beltara

Canned Toast

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 3:29 pm
Mmhmm. Annoying feeling, that. My friends (the pagan/mentally aware ones) and I have been feeling "bad vibes" for a while now, but we have yet to see anything serious happen.  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff