Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 vs 1] Time to chill (Frost, Pokerus) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:21 pm
Frost puffed up, fur very much making him appear just slightly bigger than he was... which wasn't by a whole lot all things considered. Rather in comparison to what actually was- he'd be pretty small to a dragon. Large build for his breed or no, a dragon in it's true form would not be a creature to have tussled with so lightly. But in human form? It was all in good fun, all in jest.

sniffing once at the bone, then twice, he bit off a small portion, chewing on it before letting out a contented rumble from his chest. Yes. Just a lite bite. The reward in victory was more egotistical than physical, but it was tempting. He could have it all. Just eat it and get the marrow and-

His own ego had been bad, and he was trying to control it... and the urges to keep asserting himself. Puff himself up to be the top dog and just dominate even when he had no reason too. Puberty, such a wonderful thing.

"You take my food and I'll swat your nose pup." He teased, handing her back her bone. "Until then I've got no bone to pick with you." Because he already had. Hahaha, wasn't he so punny. Frost thought so, grinning.
poke mattix
800 words otl

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:50 pm
If it were possible, her eyes would have rolled out of their sockets and kept rolling until they reached the amityville gates at the amazing pun. She then blinked in surprise when she received part of her bone back, wondering why he would do so after going to such lengths to take it.

"Ha, I'll just bop you on the head, hatchling." she replied with a smirk, then sunk her teeth into her food once more. "Or maybe I should call you furball, since you look so fluffy." She had seen him puff himself up to look bigger, though it just made him look more like a puppy.

As she sucked out the marrow, a thought occurred as she looked frost over. "So, do you have a pack of some sort? I know a little about wolves and the like, but not a hole lot. Do you wrestle much?" Since she was a only scareling, the idea of having siblings or 'pack members', seemed intriguing

iStoleYurVamps
I know your pain @.@

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:28 pm
Excuse you poke, but his puns were amazing, they were great, and they were funny. Just because you didn't have a funny bone wasn't his fault. Actually- He smiled at his own joke. He'd stolen a bone, maybe it was her funny bone after all.

Or her punny bone.

He was so witty.

"Bop my head? Tech, you barely even scratched me! And furball? Please, I am not. Jove is more fluff than I am. I have a thick fur coat for the winter- snow and ice. That doesn't make me fluffy. It just makes me equipped." He pouted, fur fluffing up again despite his own words. If he'd been in full natural... Poke would have hit the nail on the head. He really was a fluff ball.

Cracking at the bone the canine hummed at the question before answering. "Yes. I was selected to be alpha before I left. Now, that position is in question. All the more reason I must become better and return. My place is where I am needed, and let's just say the beta was... unqualified to be the alpha when I left. Knowing them, they will have not changed."

More bone eating he looked at the dragon. "And what of you, don't you have a flight or wing or something like that?"
poke mattix

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:35 pm
If poke had heard Frost's inner thoughts, she would of said that it didn't matter since everything had gone to the dogs

See, she could be witty too.

The dragons grin had widened considerably, knowing she had hit a pet peeve of Frost. Considering how puffy he looked when she mentioned it. "I suppose it does make you equipped. To be soft and cuddly that is." Oh yeah, real smart to stir up the boil who just kicked your a** without even trying.

She then sucked on her bone thoughtfully as he continued. "Selected to be alpha, huh...It sounds like a huge honor. And responsibility too. The Beta sounds kinda of lame though, you sure he wont try to be Alpha while you're gone? What kinda of things does your pack do? "

When asked about her own 'pack', she just shook her head. "I only live with my parents. We're pretty solitary, and rarely exchange words with other dragons. To intrude upon a dragons lair without a invitation is a sure way to anger them, as when that happens you're usually trying to take over their turf." Her face then darkened in thought considerably. "My other relatives do visit sometimes...I wish they wouldn't though."

iStoleYurVamps

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash