Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:41 pm
User Image

]Tulizo'pisha was quite put off at the current moment.

She couldn't believe the nerve of her companion! Leaving Schnee la Neiga'milima's lands, even briefly, in search of a vision he wasn't even clear on. And what's worse! Continuing to leave the lands for a mere slip of a girl! He was on the Ice Council! He should consider his position more!

Grinding her back teeth, Pisha looked around. Oh, the rogue lands were hot, but she was usually freezing back home. That being the case, she didn't mind the heat as the big lump of lion did. Not that she cared if he was currently passed out from the heat somewhere. Oh no, he was the one that deemed her capable enough to find him in the vast land, leaving her all alone. No, he could pass away from the heat and she wouldn't bat and eye.

Her nose wrinkled as she settled underneath a tree for a small break. No, she would care. He had found her when she was younger, taken care of her and, in turn, she had provided the family and love he lacked growing up. He was her savior and she was his, in entire different senses. They were family and it was as simple as that. Sighing, the rabbit let her head fall back against the trunk of the tree, shutting her eyes. She needed to find Leli and drag him back to the snowy lands. Constantly trying his body and pushing it like this was not good for him.

"But first," she murmured, looking around. "food." Her nose twitched as she sniffed, her eyes darting around. There. She was quite sure, in that direction, was a nice patch of wild berries. That would settle very nicely as a lunch. Smiling, she hopped in the direction, ears tall on her head as she listened for predators.

Cajanic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:42 pm
User Image

Aud loved berries- they were delicious. She was happily nomming away at a bush she had found when her ears shot up suddenly. She stopped her chewing, letting the berries she had shoved into her mouth stay there and settle in her mouth while she listened to her surroundings. There was something moving her way. Something… small. Not a lion, nor a leopard. Not even a wild dog or a serval. It was something smaller than that. Light on its feet. Perhaps another hare!

She jumped over her little bush, landing on the other side.

“Half, muoph goos therr?” she huffed out with a mouth full of berries, a little bit of juice spraying forward. Raising a paw, she held up a finger, taking a moment to swallow the berries before trying that one again.

“Halt, who goes there?!” She demanded with more clarity, smiling in spite of herself. “If you want, you can have some berries… but you have to tell me who you are, first!”
Lollipop x L u x u r y

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:10 am
User Image

The berries looked delicious. Pisha's mouth was salivating at the mere thought of just tasting one. But she wouldn't be able to stop at just one. Her stomach growled in anticipation...

When the black and white hare hopped in front of the bush, Pisha came to a stop, staring at her in disbelief. What on this good earth is she saying? she thought, trying to work out the cryptic words. However, as the other lifted up a finger and finished swallowing, Pisha's eyes narrowed.

"It's rude and disgusting to talk with food in your mouth." she scolded, crossing her arms. Raising her nose slightly and peering at Aud with a bit of defiance, the light blue hare sniffed. "I don't see you're name anywhere on this bush." she pointed out with a roll of her eyes. How childish. "But, if you must know, my name is Pisha." No sense in giving her the full name. "And you are?" the hare's nose twitched at the smell of berries, her stomach growling ferociously. Oh, she wished this nitwit would hurry up a little.

Cajanic
Aud's response... Just... XDD I laughed too much reading it.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:02 pm
Aud felt her ears flatten when she was scolded, looking down at her large bunny feet with a frown on her face. "Sorry," she said shamefully, "but this is MY bush! And if I want to eat MY berries and talk with MY mouth full, then I will!" So much for feeling guilty. It was just a little bit of anger readying to boil. Once it had, she was ready to defend herself.

"I'll pee on it if you need some proof!" She teased with a stomp of one foot, though she didn't look like she was going to try and chase the other off. Instead, she relaxed a little, tossing her head to the side. "My name is Aud! I guess you answered my question, so you can have some berries." She hadn't thought she would end up keeping them from the other, anyway.

She just liked to have fun with others, even if they were cranky about it in return!
Lollipop x L u x u r y
she is very simple minded XD

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:36 pm
User Image

Pisha blinked before wrinkling her nose, her own ears flattening. Perhaps it was best to leave this one to her bush and simply skip the snack? However, at that moment, the blue hare's stomach growled; she frowned. Well, she suppose she would have to feast with this rabbit. She seems to be a bit insane... the rabbit thought grimly. Oh, maybe Pisha was simply spoiled and used to the company of Leli, who enunciated all his words and spoke almost too properly. And of course, he was always gentle and seemed to be all there... though, his recent obsession with the Rogue Lands were something to put into consideration.

A smile fluttered hesitantly across her face as she eyed the other. "Nice to meet you Aud," she murmured, ears twitching the slightest. She took a hop forward, eyes still on the weird rabbit, as she reached for the closest berry. It was the brightest or most outstanding berry but Pisha didn't want to move her eyes to search for such a berry. Bringing it to her mouth, she took a large bite of it, juices staining her mouth. She wanted to roll her eyes heavenward; these berries were delicious!

Cajanic
I just-AH, I love Aud. XDD

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:39 pm
Aud stamped her foot happily as she took in the reaction of the other bunny. "It's a good berry, isn't it?! And you didn't pick a nice one, either! I have been looking for all the best bushes and this is by far the best of them all!" she smiled lightly, always much happier when she was talking about food, and moved to pluck one of the more rip berries off the bush.

She awkwardly walked over to the other hare on her two large back feet, holding the berry out for her with a big smile. "Here! This one should be even more delicious!"

It was always fun to have food with someone else- Aud loved to share, though it seemed difficult sometimes. Was that because she was a little weird and sometimes made it seem like she DIDN'T want to share anything? ... Nah.

No way.
Lollipop x L u x u r y

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:19 pm
User Image

Pisha, for a moment lost in bliss as the flavor invade her senses, nodded excitedly. "These are fantastic!" she said around a mouthful, frowning at the spittle that flew out. What in the world happened to her manners?! Swallowing the sweet juice and licking at her now stained mouth, she grinned at Aud. "I must admit, your abilities to pick out the bushes is astounding! I've never tasted a berry so... perfect!" she informed her.

Watching as the hare came closer with another berry, she graciously accepted it, offering a smile in return. "I don't even see how that's poss-mmmmgh" Pisha moaned around her mouthful, her eyes rolling back this time. She truly didn't think it was possible, the second berry being better than the first. But, somehow, it was.

Debating between savoring the portion in her mouth or taking another bite, she instinctively swallowed. Quite disappointed she no longer had a bit of the berry remaining, she licked at her mouth and fingers greedily; never had she ever behaving so revolting! And yet...

Eyeing the berries, she grinned at Aud. "You are an excellent berry picker, if I may decree."

Cajanic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:13 pm
Aud bounced up and down in delight, happy that she had been praised for her very refined berry-picking skill. "I have worked hard on it!" She almost cheered, having never had anyone tell her that she was good at something before. Most of the time they told her that she was really odd, if they bothered talking to her at all. The larger animals didn't seem to like her much, or liked her TOO much and watched her while drooling. She didn't really like either situation.

There was only Twiga, and even then she wasn't the nicest lioness around. Still, at least she protected her when the need came.

She seemed to enjoy the second berry more, which was only proof that she had been right! And confirming it helped, too, of course. "Hee hee, this is great! I never met anyone who appreciated proper berry picking!" She got closer to the other, immune to any kind of gross eating habits seemingly unnoticed by the hare. "What kind of things are you good at?"

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 9:48 pm
User Image

Pisha watched her bounce, unable to help her smile. "And it shows," the hare responded with a firm nod, attempting to keep serious. However, she was still unable to restrain her amused look. Pisha honestly couldn't understand why the other was so excited but didn't bother asking, instead peering at her curiously.

Picking another berry, a groan over the deliciousness escaping her. She also noticed the juice that was left smudge on her chin, to her annoyance. Lifting a paw, she scrubbed at it subtly. "You haven't?" Pisha gasped, ears twitching back for a moment. Obviously, there were more rude people than she previously thought. Or the other simply hasn't met enough.

The question had her pause, blinking, before frowning in thought. "Finding my way through a blizzard," she responded after a short time. "I live in the mountains," Pisha further explained, confidentially raising her chin.

Cajanic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:45 pm
Aud came to a stop, observing the other very critically for a moment when she said she could find her way through a blizzard. Her ears tilted in one direction, then the next, as though they were looking for the right signal so her mind could process what she had just been told. It was highly confusing, hearing such a strange word for the first time in her life.

"Blizzard?" she repeated, testing the word carefully. Nope, it didn't really sound any less confusing coming from her than it had coming from the other. "What's that?"

It seemed to be something that was only in the mountains. SHe'd been to the mountains, but she must have missed what a blizzard looked like! Was it a maze? Difficult to get through? She was suddenly less interested in berries than she had been, focused entirely on the other hare.
Lollipop x L u x u r y

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:59 pm
User Image

Pisha stared, dumbfounded. How could this hare not know… What? Was such ignorance possible? Mouth hanging slightly agape, she gave the other a critical look, as though searching for any signs of jesting… surely, she was messing around…

The light blue rabbit snapped her mouth close. Logically thinking… the Roguelands didn’t really get… snow, right? Straightening up, with a look of self-importance, she peered over her nose at the other, quite ready to instruct her and bestow her vast knowledge on the other. ”A blizzard,” she began smugly, a hint of a victorious smile appearing. ”Is a lot of snow. A lot. Making it hard to see. And lots of wind too. Brought around by the Goddess of Blizzards,” she informed the other, matter-of-factly, feeling quite pleased with herself.

Maybe she could get used to Rogueland hares… Pisha enjoyed the company of anyone who didn’t know as much as her. Not once did the arrogant hare take into consideration her own lack of knowledge over the Roguelands.

Cajanic

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff