Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP]An answer at Sunset. (Aeron/Lan)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:44 pm
Aeron had done as Ying recommended. Given the flower to the one known as Lan and now waited for her answer. He didn't know the location to go thus...had shifted a little from the booth that Ying had set up.

And he stood there until the booth was closed and everyone left...even Lan. Then sunset started to fall and his only movement was to shift from foot to foot.

And crossed his arms. And look stern.

Very stern.

Okay maybe not so stern. He was a tad bit nervous. But you could never tell.

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:09 pm
It was perplexing to have to deal with being offered a flower, a token that normally was one of affection, now a question if she'd accompany an unknown stallion to the 'prom' the halloweeners were to hold. She was younger than him, smaller, they would make an odd pair. That wasn't even taking to account the fact he was of death, his heritage or not.
When she'd left she didn't expect him to remain there.

Until sunset.

Waiting for her answer.

Lan kept twirling the flower, wearing it down as time has passed. She didn't exactly have suitors, this wasn't that sort of thing and past mistakes had told her to not look so in depth on actions like this but-
He was a rather handsome stallion.
Lan was a rather young mare that liked handsome males.
The mind was prone to youth, and she with it.

A heavy sigh, her mind was made up. She was of conquest, she would not such a trite thing stall her. It was hard though. Fighting back the nervousness, she had the floower pinned in her hair.

Walking was simple, head held up, gaze forward.

Until she reached him, pink in the face, admiring the hem of her robes. "......I did not expect you to wait here until sunset."  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:32 pm
Aeron was still waiting, staring at the falling sun beyond the horizon. In fact, he would've waited ten hours, 34 minutes and 22 seconds longer for the sunrise until he would return to his tent.

Instead, he was met with the lovely mare at the proper time. Clearing his throat, he nodded to her.

"Lady Lan, You told me that your answer would be at Sunset. I am not one to leave after agreeing to a meeting time. I am sorry though, but we never decided on a place and thus stayed here."

he waited a beat.

"Do you need more time, Lady Lan? Or do you have a Answer to my request?"

Talk about brisk and straight to the point.

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:14 am
It was true, they had not agreed to a meeting place. It was much better anyway, to have it there. "My apologies then. I would have found you had you moved. Death, for all it's secrets, are rather helpful. I-"

She fought the need to touch the flower in her hair, to offer it back and just run off to not have to face this.

Whatever 'this' was.

"I said I would have my decision made and I, I have it. I- that is- ah..." She was fumbling for the words, mumbling. "這是為什麼這麼難?"

"I.. I am honored that you think myself a suitable choice for your um.. date." It was an odd title. "And I.. I have no objections to the arrangement." As that didn't sound cold.
Realizing that perhaps she was being a bit detached-

"I will go...with you.. to prom." She shuffled a bit, knowing her face was warmed and likely red.

"Is there anything you will require of me come the uh..date?" Literal and figurative.
Nyxtsuki Moon

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:34 am
Aeron's eyebrow arched in his usually stoic face before falling back in place as the young mare accepted their agreement.

At first he was going to leave, just like that. Arrangement had been accepted and until Prom, they would not need to see each other would they?

He didn't think so, anymore talk with the conquestian female would earn Aeron distraction from his guardian duties. Taking care of the young mare was not in his agenda. Just needed a reason to go to the prom event and scope out the students.

But her voice was small, and she was shuffling. And her face was red. These reactions were odd to him, and sparked his own face turning red. For whatever reason that was.

"There was nothing else then that." He said a bit more rougher...."I have not been to Prom myself but...I was told that flowers are nesscary. I will make sure to bring you an adequate bouquet, one that will enhance your beauty without diminishing it." Some would think that was a pick up line, or some lame attempt at flirting. It was the furthest from Aeron's head to be honest, just stating the truth as he saw it. "Is there anything...You require of me?" there was hesitant expectancy of demands. If she wanted it, he would do his best to provide it.

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:17 pm
She relaxed, a slight shifting of her posture- shoulders not so high, hands lowering a bit in her sleeves. "I have never attended. I-" The flowers comment earned a slightly shocked look. She didn't expect such a thing.

"I always enjoy an artful arraignment. It will be..nice. Thank you." A huffy little puff up, she was not going to turn into a timid thing here over flowers, (no matter the flattery behind them). "As far as I know, we arrive paired and be social. Dress..." She eyed his outfit judging silently for a moment, "formal yet fitting the setting. I will let you decide if we shall attend in their fashion of that of our respective clans. If you need to find me, I am found easily enough. Many in the clan know me, or at least of me." Plus she tended to almost always dress like she was ready to impress at a moments notice. Hard to miss a headdress all day jingling around.

"If that is all... where shall you meet me for the date?"

Nyxtsuki Moon

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items