Hello! Z want to get back into rping!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:30 am
Hello all,this is Z again and i'm off from school for like 3 weeks and I want to get back to rping in here! So here are some thing that I want to do!

1. I really Want to work on my owe rp that I have just siting around! But the thing is I don't remember all of them! So could please post the rp link of the rp i owe tags to you and which of my SOA is in the rp! Thanks! I will get this done super quick!

2. I think I had plots with people and I really want to keep them unless i made you wait to late and you started something else which is okay with me and I'm sorry that I made you wait but school come first. So if you could please post if I had plots with you and Which of my SOA it was with then I would gladly keep this plot and move along with it! thanks!

3. I want a lot of quick rp, so i can shake the rust off of me! I need to get back into the grove and I think this would help me! My aim is pie4naruto! This is the best way (well I think it is) for a nice quick rp! If you want a quick rp with one of my SOA just post here and we can set up a time and a date!

4. Anything else! Just post here if you want a plot with me or a guild rp, but these will come last untill i get the first 3 done (well mostly the first 2 and the 3rd is just to get me back into rping so the 3rd and 4th are on about the same level.)

Thank everyone! I will get my SOA quick bio up soon but you can post now! Thanks!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:31 am
PLACE HOLDER FOR MY BIO OF MY SOAs!  

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:34 am
PLACEHOLDER  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:35 am
LAST PLACEHOLDER! YOU CAN POST NOW PLEASE! <3  

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:41 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:21 pm
Hai dar, Z! I was wondering if you wanna take a peek from my scaly bag of SoA to RP with! :3

]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23829905  

Siire

Wealthy Wolf

5,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:51 am
Hi Z! *Drops our link* ]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23333963  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:16 am
Heres the link for Iiro and Frite <3

Hopefully we can get these two posted for babies before you head back into school!

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:46 am
Okay! Guys thanks!

Also you guys can keep posting stuff  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:42 pm
I've got this one between Iiro and Din- we could wrap it up right now if you wanted! :3  

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:34 am
okay! <3333  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:23 pm
Beep Beep!  

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items