Captain

Witty Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:47 am
Deidrice
Accalia Darkstorm
Sakura lady of death

Corrupt_Enigma

Deidrice

Someone please help this girl because if i go back in there im gonna start rolling some heads around! Some people make me sick! Ok yes it belongs in the other arena but there is no need to call it garbage!

Castiel

Please let me know if the link worked im on my tablet so it may glitch.

The link worked just fine for me. c:

oh good, i was so mad when i posted the link i wasnt even sure if i copied it right xd  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:49 am
Accalia Darkstorm

oh good, i was so mad when i posted the link i wasnt even sure if i copied it right xd

xD it worked just right, just hope my comment was alright and didn't come off mean or something. x.x  

Deidrice

Kawaii Jackling

22,115 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Accalia Darkstorm
Captain

Witty Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:58 am
Deidrice
Accalia Darkstorm

xD it worked just right, just hope my comment was alright and didn't come off mean or something. x.x

i just read your comment and i think it was great. you didnt insult her entry infact you called it beautiful. it was the person who commented right below me that really sent me over the edge on this one. i understand why genderbends dont do well in the arena but at the same time it doesnt call for what that twit said! to call some one or something that some one made garbage is very insulting. and unnessesary and rude!!!!!!!! scream stressed sweatdrop sorry my father used to say stuff like that to me and it makes me go alittle over boardi guess  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:21 am
Accalia Darkstorm
Deidrice
Accalia Darkstorm

i just read your comment and i think it was great. you didnt insult her entry infact you called it beautiful. it was the person who commented right below me that really sent me over the edge on this one. i understand why genderbends dont do well in the arena but at the same time it doesnt call for what that twit said! to call some one or something that some one made garbage is very insulting. and unnessesary and rude!!!!!!!! scream stressed sweatdrop sorry my father used to say stuff like that to me and it makes me go alittle over boardi guess

Thank you c: I try not to address the other comments too much whenever I comment on entries because then people decide to come back and try to start acomment war or something, but you're right that was absolutely rude, but what can you do? Some people just don't know how to treat others.  

Deidrice

Kawaii Jackling

22,115 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Accalia Darkstorm
Captain

Witty Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:26 am
Deidrice
Accalia Darkstorm
Deidrice
Accalia Darkstorm

Thank you c: I try not to address the other comments too much whenever I comment on entries because then people decide to come back and try to start acomment war or something, but you're right that was absolutely rude, but what can you do? Some people just don't know how to treat others.

tech. i didnt call andy one out. lol but your right i probably shouldnt have addressed it like that. some times im all mouth less brain lol  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:42 am
Accalia Darkstorm

tech. i didnt call andy one out. lol but your right i probably shouldnt have addressed it like that. some times im all mouth less brain lol

I wasn't saying anything about you mentioning that comment, just that I don't usually do it cause I tend to get mean if I get stuck arguing with someone with no manners. Haha~  

Deidrice

Kawaii Jackling

22,115 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Accalia Darkstorm
Captain

Witty Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:49 am
Deidrice
Accalia Darkstorm

I wasn't saying anything about you mentioning that comment, just that I don't usually do it cause I tend to get mean if I get stuck arguing with someone with no manners. Haha~

lol me too XD sweatdrop forgive me if i miss read somethings, iam goingon almost 20hrs of no sleep burning_eyes im having one of those days where i cant turn my brain off, i have christmas shopping and budgeting-and numbers oh for the love of any thing holy i am so ocd with numbers and lists! i hate odd numbers so any thing i figure out on paper has to be even- like if i write a list for grocerys and the total price i estimate comes out to be $97 i will either add an item or subtract an item to get the total to become even. it just has to look even when i get to the store the total can be any thing as long as im not over what i estimated rofl

see what i mean i cant turn my self off rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:09 am
Accalia Darkstorm
Sakura lady of death

Corrupt_Enigma

Deidrice

Someone please help this girl because if i go back in there im gonna start rolling some heads around! Some people make me sick! Ok yes it belongs in the other arena but there is no need to call it garbage!

Castiel

It works for me! :3

Sakura lady of death
Crew

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Accalia Darkstorm
Captain

Witty Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:44 am
Sakura lady of death
Accalia Darkstorm
Sakura lady of death

Corrupt_Enigma

Deidrice

Castiel

It works for me! :3

thanks for letting me know biggrin  
The White Knights for Gaians

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas