Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mini Gaia Community Guild~

Back to Guilds

This guild was meant to bring all of the Gaians together, and make a friendly, stress-free environment for everyone! 

Tags: earn gold, mini shops, contests games, charities, arts 

Reply [✓] Roleplaying
!!Bācharu Shock!! RP Storyline, Directory, Rules

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O c t 1 9 9 8

Timid Darling

10,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:52 pm
☆═━┈!!Bācharu Shock!!┈━═☆
User Image

☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★

Characters from video games, comics and cartoons worldwide are set free into reality and sent to Hoshi University, also known as the "School of Stars", where they will learn to become normal citizens of society. Of course, this task isn’t easy with villainous, heroic, neutral, crazy, inhuman and more characters thrown into one college! Let alone the fact that they have supernatural abilities. They are challenged to act as normal as possible while surrounded by regular human students that also go to the university. Seems simple? Well, there’s always something going on each day at school like events, fights, destruction of buildings and such. But keeping their abilities secret can’t be that hard…right?

☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:00 pm
☆═━┈!!Directory!!┈━═☆

☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★

Storyline, directory, rules - this page, silly! ^ - ^

OOC - Here!

Profiles - Here!

Meet the Headmaster/Teachers! - Here!

Campus Map - Here!

Static Elite Member Info Page! - Here!

Shock Code Member Info Page! -Here!

Day one - Here!

Day Two - Here!

Day Three - Here!

That's what we have so far, more coming soon!
☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★

O c t 1 9 9 8

Timid Darling

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50

O c t 1 9 9 8

Timid Darling

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:51 pm
☆═━┈!!Rules!!┈━═☆

☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★

1:
3rd person, past tense for your posts please!
Example: As a student stopped her and commented that she looked similar to a video game character, Sora shook her head nervously
" Huh? I-I don't think so...I have to go to class."

2:
No font size bigger than 12 when actually writing a post, smaller like 9 (NOT 7, a bit hard sometimes to read.) is fine. (18/24 are fine for the template or to point out the words at the end of you're post:OOC, location, profile:,people I'm with.)

3:
Killing allowed?! O___O Well then.
Just make sure both you and the other writer agrees to it before it happens, okay? You can't just go killing every character; you need the permission of the author of that specific character. If so, just notify me that you both decided such a thing (you don't have to explain how it will happen; that kills the shockingness of it!).

4:
try to edit first before posting! Really important to me because it can get a bit confusing.

5:
Try to address who the dialogue is to?
Example: Amu glared at Sora, " I said leave me alone."

6:
make your posts presentable! Express your char and compliment them with a nice post template! heart

7:
Control your characters only! I'm sure you wouldn't be happy if someone became the author for your char, so don't do it to others, okay?

8:
Romance is okay but keep it at the level of simple hugs and simple kisses alright? Also, remember this is a story, don't take things seriously xD

9:
Don't make your person so perfect that it's crazy! That can get a bit obnoxious; everyone has flaws and these chars should too.

10:
This goes more into the profiling catagory but anyways: do NOT give your char 20 billion abilities!! Yeah, we know video characters can be pretty powerful but, don't do that. Having just 1-3 abilities isn't gonna be too bad, right?

☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★

[✓] Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff