Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH 1 vs 1] Knuckle fist sandwhich! (Ofelia, Pokerus) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:41 am
"....well why didn't ya say so? Ah probably wouldn't'a attacked ya if ya'd actually said sommin'." ....likely not true but whatever. Ofelia was always looking for reasons to pick fights with people because it helped ease the ache in her mind and helped her relax. It also prevented her from hurting people on the Island...within reason. "A person tends ta assume that when someone or sommin' falls on 'em that counts as being attacked."

poke mattix

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:51 am
"Well, I would of said something, but then I had a sword pointed at my neck." Pokerus pointed out, though she was starting to sense this one might not be as bad as she first thought. She relaxed, just a little, leaning back onto the wall. "I do happen to enjoy a good fight, though with you guys it's hard to tell what you're motives are, so I have to be careful. Can't be nice to all of you with the chance of being stabbed in the back."

Rown

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:55 am
"First off, Rue isn't a sword - she's brass knuckles." Ofelia felt the need to correct on that one thing and it was weird. "an' secondly Ah'm in here 'cause it's mah job. Ah'm responsible fer lookin' through this place so stabbin' people in the back seems kinda counter productive."

She probably didn't even know what she was saying shut up Ofelia.

poke mattix

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:03 am
"Well...." The dragon made a 'okay I'm totally wrong but I aint gonna admit it' face. "You still threw the first punch." She soon jumped to the other topic. "Your job huh. So thats why you guys keep turning up. I just get thrown here whenever the house wants to troll my a**. Sometimes I end up talking, other times hunters just attack me out of the blue." And beat her into the ground.

Damn hunters were hard to fight.

Rown

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:13 am
"Well Ah dunno 'bout the others personally, but it is mah personal job. Ah've gotten clearance an everythin' ta constantly be in here. The other hunters are probably jus' in here explorin' or doin' whatever." Ofelia hadn't run into someone else in a while so she didn't know what they were up to nor did she really care about it. They did their own thing, she did hers, and so long as they didn't try to ******** with her she left them well enough alone.

"So y'all actually don't have a choice when it comes ta gettin' in here? That's interestin' ta know." She probably should write that down but Ofelia didn't feel like writing anything.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:17 am
"I'll have to keep that in mind next time I end up here." She said. She would also make a note not to walk near the hunter save she thought she was being attacked again, and suffer another humiliating defeat. "But by the sounds of things, you guys each do your own thing?" A vital piece of information to know. Sorta.

"Yeah, all that happens is fog will appear, and it'll warp ya straight here, to anywhere near or inside. It's a royal pain in the a**, as the exit seems to move around as well." At least thats what she thought.

Rown

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash