Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Random Center~ Off topic glory!
The Life Outside Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 8:03 am
LustrousJade
Aww..no more swimming? I'm planning on having archery lessons next month. My friends tell me that all I'm gonna have are bruises all over my arm. lol
Its true but you will get used to it. It is just from not using those muscles and a lot of knocking the arrows. XP I remember having to climb up a cliff to get my arrow at camp! D:  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:46 am
Hmm, archery sounds interesting. I wonder if I could do it...

Hey! I feel bad for Japan, their team just lost the first game of the soccer world cup to Australia 3 to 1. I thought Japan had better players now but I was wrong...  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:17 pm
Oh yeah. I'm not really into soccer but the mobs that formed from this made me interested. XD

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:41 am
So, now that the soccer world cup is over; I wonder what people have been watching lately...  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:45 am
Crack filled crap. My parents are watching soap operas and crime shows.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:55 pm
That's better than some of the shows they have on the all-chinese networks...I've only liked one...make that two Chinese shows in my lifetime.

Here are the romanized names:
1) Huan Zhu Ge Ge
-I was 7, even though it pretty voilent, I watched it...at the time, people flyng in the air looked cool...My family owns season 3 on DVD, but it was released years afer the initial show, and all of the actors and actresses were different...and well...it wasn't as good as the first two seasons...I mean, sason 2 had a great ending, that brought closure to the show...

2)Err...I forgot the name
-This one's fairly recent, and it's really funny, it has a lot of comedy mixed in with a nice storyline...but I can't remember the name...

I'll stop ranting now...

miken-chan

Miwaslover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:55 pm
Yeah. Sometimes those soap are just bleh. Too many twists that make it all like a...spiral or something. Bleh.

I got all the Naruto pillows to complete my collection yeah! And...its was birthday yes! >D

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:26 pm
Nice ranting miken but I think this is not the right thread for it, he-he. Just kidding! Btw, if you remember the name of that show you mentioned come back to share.

I think when I was chibi, I did watch a soap with my grandma and years later, there was this nice housekeeper who liked to spend time watching one and she somehow got me to watch it with her. Isn't that weird? rolleyes  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Harold Eastwood

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:21 am
Miwaslover
Woot first swim meet for me of the year! biggrin We won 109 to 56! Hurray!

Times:

100 breastroke 1:22.83 2nd place First was 1:22.47

100 freestyle 1:05.49 2nd place First was 1:05.54

200 relay split 0:31.56 2nd place

400 relay split 1:08.37 3rd place

I'll keep you guys updated on every meet! biggrin

I know a guy goes under 20 on his 50 free. He's AMAZING to watch  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:16 am
Hey! Is ijust me or is this sub-forum as dead as a doornail?
Where did Miwaslover go? Does Sephiralen come around anymore? And what about Miken Chan?
I wonder if I should send them a PM...  

Kenshin Belmont

Unbeatable Hunter

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

angelic ice maiden

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:53 pm
um,I cant swim at all but........
YAY!! go team!
~ heart ~  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:17 am
You know, I'm pretty much like you on that. I remember taking lessons on how to swim but I don't think they took as well and I am not sure whether or not I can actually swim now. Weird, eh?

Anywho, I've been figuring out how to continue my Kenshin Belmont journal. If you care to read, there's a link right here (just look at the small bar right next to my avatar's name. You know the one, right? It has lots of links like: "profile", "journal", "PM", "trade", etc. 3nodding  

Kenshin Belmont

Unbeatable Hunter

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
~The Random Center~ Off topic glory!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers