Constant Munchies

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:15 pm
User Image

★Kaysie; 16
★Sarcastic and Neurotic
★Skills; being awkward, sleeping, ranting, complaining

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:22 pm
6/20/13

So lately I have been missing my friends because they live two hours away, I've been doing the same thing all summer just like the last (Babysitting, eating and then sleeping.)
So I've been super down about that, I have slim to none friends. I could rant on about this and I should probably do so so the reader could understand why I'm so upset.
The one friend I met when I move here is named Rachael. Things went well for a while until I noticed that all she does is bring me down, she's also very selfish. I've always been there to help her but whenever I seek, she just makes it worse so I stopped talking to her so often. The problem is, I introduced her to my distant friends including Andy.
Her and Andy have been dating and today she asked why I haven't invited her to things (I've been literally doing nothing)
Then I decided to mention how she didn't tell me Andy was in town and then we started to fight and she tried to make me feel like I was the bad guy and how he didn't even like me and how she misses him and I wouldn't understand that.
(Ehem, I miss all my friends that live 2 hours away every damn day, don't tell me what I don't feel is)
Then she tells me I need a therapist because I apparently hate myself and that I'm an egotistical b*****d.
This. This is my summer, how is yours going?  

Constant Munchies

Constant Munchies

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:39 pm
6/27/13

So, I'm in Bellevue where all of my friends are. It's super fun. This guy Ross, I realised I have a lot of feelings for him. We talked before but at the time I was having ex boyfriend problems. I called him up today and he is no longer single, this must be my punishment.  
12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games