Reply Introductions
Hey guys I'm new!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStealth151

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:58 pm
Hey guys im new to guild, figured id be a snail for a while but id rather be a snake if possible anyone know if it is? and or know which item or how much gold i'd need? only around 15k atm so just window shopping for now  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:14 am
iStealth151
Hey guys im new to guild, figured id be a snail for a while but id rather be a snake if possible anyone know if it is? and or know which item or how much gold i'd need? only around 15k atm so just window shopping for now

I don't think there are any snake Were-Items. The only things that I think come close are the dragons in Fallen Wish and Mizuchi's Jewel, but they all have feet, wings, spikes, or some other feature that makes them look more like a dragon than a snake.  

Kangit
Captain

High-functioning Shapeshifter

iStealth151

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:18 pm
Kangit
iStealth151

I don't think there are any snake Were-Items. The only things that I think come close are the dragons in Fallen Wish and Mizuchi's Jewel, but they all have feet, wings, spikes, or some other feature that makes them look more like a dragon than a snake.

Wow those are amazing!!! I think i'd be perfectly happy with either of those!!! Guess its time to start saving up eh?? smile ) Thanks for the reply! cat_rofl cat_xp cat_ninja cat_pirate  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:39 pm
iStealth151
Kangit
iStealth151

Wow those are amazing!!! I think i'd be perfectly happy with either of those!!! Guess its time to start saving up eh?? smile ) Thanks for the reply! cat_rofl cat_xp cat_ninja cat_pirate

You're welcome. cat_3nodding  

Kangit
Captain

High-functioning Shapeshifter

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:01 pm
iStealth151

While you are questing/saving up for one of the dragon snakes, you might be interested in the Ophidian Harmony item. It's a lovely equippable cobra with varied poses. LMP is 14.5k.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:11 am
see how often i post in here...YAH!

Welcome here!

Yah, there's also a snake body mod HERE to replace your base from the waist down, and an example of ways to make your head and body more snakelike. But it's hard to get rid of your arms without looking silly.  

Creamy Filling

Fluffy Treat

Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces