Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[OOC] Light's plot recovery and plot hunt thread!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:51 pm
Hi all!

I have been... crazy busy since my last burst of activity. Most of my life has changed, including a move to an all new location and that all important first job.

Aaaaaanyway~

What that ultimately means for SoA peeps is that Light has forgotten... Most of her plots. XDD;;;; SO. We have this thread.

Unless I've spoken to you in the last couple of weeks about a plot or a planned breeding, etc, I've probably forgotten what we had planned. Please come to me if you want to continue what we had going on! (And remind me of it. XD;;; ) If I don't hear from you about something, I'm going to assume my SoA is plotless and go ahead and try to find stuff for them. :3

I'll be trying to catch up with RPs. Trying. And trying to add a few more for some select characters, which will be posted below.

No form, just post if we had something going that you would like to continue! 8DDD (Or even if you would like to cancel- It's totally cool and won't be sad. I know I've been unreliable on here of late. XD;;;; )  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:54 pm
Here's where my new RP/plot wants are! (In no particular order.) I will be most responsive on weekends (I work weekdays) and I do best if an RP is started and finished quickly. :3 If you want, we can plot/rp on AIM (Mine is lightwolf141.)

User Image
Quick info: This girl is a tough, serious, workaholic. She can't loosen up, and gives those who are too loose the look seen in her cert. She has a good moral compass, though, even if she can seem harsh.
Looking for: Honestly, a mate/fling. This would be very businesslike, as one might imagine. More of an agreement than anything. She is unrelated to anyone in all of SoA. Duels (I'd like her to reach battlemaster,) allies (some might call them friends,) rivals (some might call them enemies,) and pride RP
Not looking for: Death, serious injuries, leaving the pride.

User Image
Quick info: Din is a selfish jerk who enjoys toying with mortals for fun. They're only good for her entertainment, generally.
Looking for: Just some RP. Plots if you've got them. :3
Not looking for: Death.

User Image
Quick info: Taka is crazy from the original curse that insanity put on the pride, and that will never change. He is extremely fearful, and at the same time unsure that reality is real at all. (Mostly, he distrusts /everything/ even reality itself.) The only being he truly trusts is his muse, the grass. He also believes himself to be special or different, as he was born with blue eyes (something that, in his cubhood, was viewed as a blessing from the goddess)
Looking for: RP for the lulz, some friends for him to pretend to trust, family RP, pride RP.
Not looking for: Death, fights (he would just die. XDDD ) serious injury.

User Image
Quick info: Natsuki is warm and welcoming always, to everyone, even if they're a clear and present danger. See, before she joined the pride, she had good instincts, and would even have a full gamut of emotions. When she joined the Kizaa back in the day, insanity gave her her muse (all plants,) as well as limiting those emotions to... well, a much smaller range. Natsu is manic, always. High energy, bright, and bubbly. When the lifting occurred, her muse left her, but the mania stayed. She loves to try to help others with her brews!
Looking for: Pride and plot RP please!
Not looking for: Death, fights, injury, leaving the pride, mates/flings.  

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:55 pm
Reserved, and open!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:11 pm
-Rolls around your plot thread having all the plots- XDDD  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100