Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:30 am
[img here later]

Moricorm was not oblivious. She was no seer, but she was observant. And something was wrong with the seers of the pride. They were uneasy, plagued by...something. She wasn't sure what. Even her mate and precious daughter Noh were troubled by something. (Though in Noh's case, it seemed more like annoyance than worry.) The dark lioness stopped in front of a den she was very familiar with, simply because of the amount of time she'd once spent around its owner.

"Nyota, are you in?" Or was he out already? She sat, awaiting an answer. Or the lack of one.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:48 am
User Image

Ever since his meeting with Trialle, Nyota had been understandably troubled. To see his normally eloquent and skillful half-brother reduced to that, bedraggled and favoring one paw over the other, had been like a blow to the chest. Simply coming back from the brief meeting had left him feeling winded, and the unease that crawled along his skin in the aftermath had left him unable to sleep many days. He had considered bringing what the Ele'aina had spoken to him of to the Aran'shale himself, but in the end he hadn't. What would they say when they discovered the state Trialle was in? No. Better to let his half-brother come forward on his own time.

He was shaken from this thought by a voice at the entrance to his den, and were he a younger lion he might have grinned and bounded forward at the sound of it. Few could ease his troubles as Moricorm could. Her timing couldn't have been more perfect this night. It took him only a moment to get to his paws, shaking away what little dust clung to his fur before stepping towards where his den opened out into the pride's lands.

"I am. You couldn't have chosen a better time, Moricorm."

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:57 am
Oh good! He was home! Moricorm smiled slightly, glad to see her old friend (one of the very few she could call 'friend'). "Oh? Were you growing bored of your own thoughts?" It was said in a teasing tone, one meant to not be taken seriously. "I actually came because I've noticed something in the pride...and it's rather disturbing." Her smile turned into a frown. "It's even been plaguing my mate and smallest daughter."

The fact it had hit Noh was what worried her most. Her little starling was...well, there was a reason she hid the girl's pale coat. Noh'vah was her favorite, without a doubt.

[IC] Aegnor'hini Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games