The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:29 am
User Image

The element of fire is strong here, able to be practiced and trained upon. The rooms of this one and the other elements are almost identical, but there are some key differences between this room and the other three. For instance:

There small and manageable volcanoes in the room, ones that release flames, lava, smoke, and soot. They can be manipulated by firebenders as well

There are grates on the floor and along the walls that release hot and dangerous flames that can be manipulated and used with ease by any firebender.

There is a ring of fire that surrounds the area that can be raised and lowered by any firebender that enters and exits. Inside the ring holds training equipment, training dummies, etc.

This room is at high and hot temperatures, considered to be the "hottest" room out of the four.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:54 am
      User Image

light 'em up xxx light 'em up xxx light 'em up
                                                                            XXI'M ON FIRE
                                                                                    User Image

xxxxx]Jay grumbled under his breath, annoyed as the others didn't invite him on the set of missions they went on. He felt a tad betrayed, he thought that the superiors stuck together, but clearly, he was wrong and now...he needed to blow off some heavy a** steam. Jay breathed in and breathed out, the flames from the ring of fire raising and falling as his chest heaved in and heaved out. Smoke was releasing from his nose as his tension was built up and his anger was evident. He released heavy flames from the soles of his feet as he kicked outward with both legs, he then landed in the pushup position, keeping his feet off of the ground using his athletic body. Jay then kicked all around the area with his feet, releasing more and more flames before it seemed like he was doing a breakdancing move. Once his kicking frenzy had finished, he stood himself back up and took a boxing stance, hopping on his left and right foot...almost as if he was dancing.

"Won't take me with you on a mission, will you? Asshats!"

he grumbled under his breath and sent a stream of fire out of his left fist with heavy right hook towards the thin air and then released another stream with an uppercut. The adept hopped back and kept bouncing on his left and right foot, sweating up a storm from training but all to keep himself ready.

User Image
                                                                            ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                            gonna need a spark to ignite.
                                                                            ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

User Image

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:08 pm
              User Image
                                                                          User Image
                                                                                User Image
                                                                                        User Image

I do not bow xx I do not falter xx I do not fail
                                                                                        ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
                                                                        User Image

xxxxxHaving returned back from her recent mission with the Two Terrible T's, Taka and Tohru, Layna heard tell that the former Fire Lord was throwing a hissy fit. She slipped into the training room as he swung at the air. Silently she leaned on the back wall with her arms folded. The room was far hotter than what she was used to, making it slightly uncomfortable to be wearing her traveling gear still. Though maybe he'd notice that she came directly here after returning from the mission. If he hadn't noticed her presence when she entered, he'd probably catch her as she let a light laugh escape. Layna covered her mouth in response to the unexpected laugh. But could you blame her? He was hopping around so much he was soaked to the bone with sweat. Jay looked ridiculous to be frank.

xxxxx"Don't get so fired up Jay. I'm afraid you may spontaneously combust if you keep at it." Though it was understandable he'd be a little upset. All the big shots went off to play for the day, and he was left here with the young beginners. Who knows how many questions he was hounded with. How many trivial matters he had to deal with. Layna understood that pain, but had learned to take it in stride during her time as Earth Queen. And even now that she was a Council Woman for the Earth Kingdom, she still was approached with some of the most ridiculous matters.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:28 pm
Dii de Mer

User Image

XXI'M ON FIRE
                                                                                    User Image

xxxxx]He stopped. Not because his anger had ceased for a short moment in time, but rather, he heard noise of another within the Training Area, noise that was not only female in pitch in tone but also seemed like laughter. He was stopped in mid kick for this gesture which was mad disrespectful yo, but he let it slide. Jay brought his hands up slowly and then brought then down in the same manner, the ring of fire lowered and cease, which lowered the temperature of the room by a good few degrees and made the room more...manageable. At least Layna wouldn't be roasted in the heat now, it was almost the same temperature as a room in Texas...no joke.

"Well it beats sitting at home babysitting kids while sitting on my hands...that's for sure..."
                                                                                  he needed to calm himself, he couldn't throw his anger around in public, best to keep it private then be considered a beast who throws fire everywhere. He sighed and walked over to the wall, grabbing a towel and wiping himself off from all the sweat-inducing-stress-releasing firebending. He still smelled fresh after the workout, even though he had probably done five times more training than he would've been doing back in the fire nation...what awaited him there? WORK. Not just any work, paperwork. Mission plans. Council choices and debates and literally NO ACTION.

It would've been maddening to go through all of that again. It was a good thing that Layna gave him the opportunity to join...lest he live a boring life for the rest of his own. He didn't want that and he was sure that they didn't either.

"I probably could've blown off some of the tension I have and some steam if I was with you guys...but I guess it couldn't have been helped...right?"
                                                                                  he smirked a tad as he approached Layna and removed the towel from nearby. To be honest, Jay enjoyed Layna's company more than Taka and Tohru's...it was odd really. To have a liking for an Earth Kingdom Council Woman instead of the Waterbending Chieftain or the friggin' Avatar. Maybe it was because she probably understood him more, or maybe it was just because her calm demeanor seemed to cool down his hot head when he really needed it. Don't get Jay wrong, he'd defend all of his comrades without fail, but when it came down to just talking to one of them, it seemed that Layna was the only one he could speak to in this entire HQ...well...her and Jay's students.

But, besides all of that, Jay was still a tad cross about being left behind, sure, the HQ would've been unguarded...but why couldn't they have left Taka behind. He's too lovey dovey with animals and s**t to really get down to business with what matters and Jay swore he saw Taka eyeing him the wrong way one night in the lobby, it freaked him out.

User Image

User Image

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:38 pm
              User Image
                                                                          User Image
                                                                                User Image
                                                                                        User Image

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
                                                                        User Image

xxxxxThe room temperature slowly decreased as Jay ended his little fire storm, but it was still just a little unbearable. Trying to find some comfort she unsnapped the collar of her jacket. Though his frustration was understandable, it was neccesary that they had to leave at least someone behind. Or his students may have burned down the base. You never know with those young firebenders, they can get a little excited sometimes. And then not just the firebenders, her earthbending students can get a little overzealous too. Especially with that avalanche prone mountainside in their training ground. The mess it could cause was a thing of her nightmares. The thought of it made her teeth grind together.

xxxxxShe broke from the thought as he approached with a smirk that Layna returned. The Council Woman gave a knowing nod to his words, "I know, I know. But someone has to do it. And I'd request next time you'd go in my stead, but I'd be afraid you'd try to ignite Taka out on the field." She wasn't a stranger to his adversity to the Water Chieftain. The two were kind of like water and well... fire. She wasn't sure what would be more infuriating for Jay, staying here again or going out in the field with the Terrible T's. She always found her pet name for the two to be entertaining. "Anything interesting or noteworthy happen while we were out? I'm gonna venture a guess that you'll say no." She at least hoped there wasn't any news. No news was better than bad news. She would rather the base stay quiet than have students going wolfbat s**t insane. Though being cooped up here would make almost anyone a little nutty, it clearly dug into Jay.
                                                                      Had0u

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:52 pm
Dii de Mer

User Image

XXI'M ON FIRE
                                                                                    User Image

xxxxx]Jay chuckled when she asked if anything interesting happened while they were out, now THAT was funny. But something DID happen while they were gone, mainly, the bending groups weren't getting along at all, his firebending students were too hot headed and the water bending students were too calm and gentle, the earthbending students wished to be left alone and the airbending students were being annoying. Not exactly complete chaos but we could probably equate this to an average highschool afternoon when a test is complete. FIGHT CENTRAL.

"Well, just the occasional fights between the elements, all of our students going on a tizzy and acting out on their own. Sure, I was able to suppress the issue before you guys got back, but still, one element can only do so much against the other three plus your own...still...guess you could call it training for me,"
                                                                                  he said as he rolled his eyes, having to remember the way he controlled them, it was rather odd but it also got job done. "But what about the mission, anything interesting happen during?" he said as he sat himself down and up against the wall beside her.

User Image

User Image

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:43 pm
              User Image
                                                                          User Image
                                                                                User Image
                                                                                        User Image

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
                                                                        User Image

xxxxxShe audibly groaned at the news and slid to the floor. These kids were going to give her gray hairs well before she was thirty. Her hand ran through her bangs in frustration. "I say stick them all in a pit and just let them at it. Maybe then they'll finally calm down, or they'll all kill each other and we'll have to recruit more." When he asked about the mission she shrugged and cracked her neck. "It wasn't too bad. Exhausting, but the spirit wasn't that difficult. Taka did well considering it was one the first times he'd confronted a violent spirit. Tohru did well too. It all went off without a hitch. Hopefully all confrontations can stay like this one. Though it would have been helpful if the village we saved gave something in the way of supplies or aid to us."

xxxxx They had funding coming in from various parts of the world. The kingdoms, nations, and governments were doing what they could to aid the Gong Jen. But still money was getting sparse and supplies were sure to be harder to gain as the spirits attacks grew more and more frequent. "We'll start to be in real trouble if more factories and farmland are destroyed. And I do what I can to assure the people of the Earth Kingdom that we are doing all we can to find a solution. But you know how it is, sometimes an attack gets in and done with before word even reaches us. I'm even being met with resistance in the council room when I request for more aid. More weapons, food, health supplies, and fighters. I swear I caught Council man Lan Bi rolling his eyes at me last time."
                                                                      Had0u

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:22 pm
Dii de Mer

User Image

XXI'M ON FIRE
                                                                                    User Image

xxxxx]"Maybe I can be of assistance with that, the council won't listen to you and give you more aid, then maybe I can help on my side of the world, it should be no trouble at all to have a defensive militia set up and ready to protect, food for the hungry, medical kits aplenty and enough weaponry for the entire force. As for the council, they can be stubborn and its actually more common than expected, even within the fire nation, the old geezers can be extremely stubborn when it comes to my ideas. Problem is on that side is, I have initiative and take it when I see fit, when I find that something can only be done my way. Sure, it'll sting them and have me in the room being lectured later on, but in the end, progress gets done," he says as he crosses his legs and nods to his own words, glad that he chose the right ones for this conversation.

"As for the students, they'll come around when a time of great danger comes and hits the front door, they'll all join together and take down the forces against them when a problem arises. Its how the world works. We're cold and distant when it comes to the good times in some cases, but when the bad times strike, we aim to help each other out and also ensure that our own hides don't get cooked. Sure, its a silly way of thinking and seems more trivial than actually helpful, but again, it gets the job done,"
                                                                                  he says as he looks up to the ceiling.

User Image

User Image

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:06 am
              User Image
                                                                          User Image
                                                                                User Image
                                                                                        User Image

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
                                                                        User Image

xxxxxLayna nodded at his words as well. Smiling lightly at his offer to take his own initiative and finding herself a little jealous of his brazenness to do so. One day she knew she'd have to take a play from his own book and use such tactics on the Earth Kingdom Council. "Help would be much appreciated." She gazed across the fiery room to one of the small gurgling volcanoes. She could see the heat waves radiating from it from where she sat. The sight of it seem to make her body more aware of the heat and caused a bead of sweat to roll down her neck. Layna was thankful she had at least ditched her stuffy gowns and overdone hair for a simple ponytail and tan jacket. She could only imagine how worse off she'd be if she was trapped in some kind of traditional dress. The thought however still did not dissuade her from her love of fashion. She'd only just gained a since of practicality.

xxxxxHis words about the students coming together when danger strikes their door caused her to suck on the side of her cheek. It was definitely the way of the world and human nature. But things would be much smoother if they could get past the pettiness. "Well as much as I wish they'd come together, I don't think we're prepared to have the doors kicked in yet. And I hope that time never comes." She heaved a sigh and her stomach lightly growled. Layna hadn't eaten since she returned from the trip and had honestly forgotten about it until that moment. She placed her hand on her stomach while contemplating whether to wait out the hunger with just snacks of the fruit leather in her hip pouch or to go get a proper meal.
                                                                      Had0u

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:17 am
Dii de Mer

User Image

XXI'M ON FIRE
                                                                                    User Image

xxxxx]"Yes, which is why the students need to be able to work together beforehand and also be ready when the time arises. They need to be at top physical and mental condition for what is to come while also not running them ragged with training, a balance between work and play helps. Had to learn that the hard way myself," he said as he rubbed the back of his shoulder blades, running a few fingers against the scars his father gave him at a young age during an Agni Kai. He then heard another odd noise, the first having been Layna's chuckling towards Jay's training. This one was coming from her too but not from her mouth, this time, it came from her stomach. This would probably be the first and only time that Jay would laugh at something like that, but he knew what it was time for. "Well, I think it's time to get some grub, hm? C'mon," he smiles and gets himself up, moving over to her and offering a hand to help her up off of the ground and against the wall, from there, they would move on the lobby.

User Image

User Image

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:27 am
              User Image
                                                                          User Image
                                                                                User Image
                                                                                        User Image

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
                                                                        User Image

xxxxxAgain she nodded to his words. Though it is hard to find the balance for each student. They would all just need to keep a close eye on everyone. Learn when to push someone and when to back off. Her brow quirked at his laugh. It was kind of a rare thing for him to laugh at something of that manner. Smirking at the laugh she took has hand and stood up. "It may not need to be said, but food sounds fantastic right about now." She then followed him out to the lobby.
                                                                      Had0u

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:40 pm
Dii de Mer

User Image

XXI'M ON FIRE
                                                                                    User Image

xxxxx]Jay makes his way to the lobby with Layna right behind him. He was a tad hungry himself and could go for a bite to eat.

[Exit]

User Image

User Image

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
[AV] The Gong Jen HQ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items