Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH PRP] Troubling Problems (Amphi/Wash)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:23 pm
Amphi entered the haunted house, clutching the small bouquet of blossilia blooms to her chest. She didn't come often to the place, but she had a feeling that if she found the right place, she would see a hunter or so.

With her being freshly broken up, and prom just about to start, the Mermaid wanted someone to talk to.

She secretly hoped it would be, Wash.

Ravvlet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:10 pm
Wash was pretty lost.

It seemed every time he stepped foot in the place he got turned around. It was a little like cave diving - wandering in, not knowing if you'd be able to make it out before the air went. However, in this case 'air' meant 'FEAR shield', and instead of cave ins or dead ends he had to worry about ghosts and monsters.

He nearly jumped out his skin as he heard the sound of footsteps in the room he'd just passed through.

"Who's there?" He called warily.  

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:19 pm
Amphi jumped as soon as she heard a voice, laughing awkardly. She didn't quite recognize the voice.

"Um My name is Amphi and I am a student. If you're a hunter, I don't want to fight. If you're another student, Hi. If you're a horseman I am going to run away nowwwwww..........."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:24 pm
"Amphi?"

There was a pause, then a deep chuckle.

"Nah, it's Wash. Ain't seen any horsemen. Where are you?" He was walking down a long hall, now, littered with doors. It'd be nice to see the girl again - and even better to know she was ok. He hadn't heard from her since -

A tent, and the life techs, hiding out, taking the blame-

Well, suffice to say it'd been a while. He was glad it seemed she wasn't any more fond of horsemen than he was.  

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:47 pm
"Oh you know me!" Amphi said excitedly, coming out of one of the rooms and peering down the hallway. It took her a moment to focus, thanks to the HH but Wash's figure appeared and she clutched the little blossilia blooms tight to her chest.

"Wash!" Needless to say, the mermaid was running over to the moon hunter, and regardless of flowers, crushed them with a hug thrown around the bigger man. "Part of me really hoped you were here! The other part really wished you weren't in case of-"

She let go, babbling a bit, and of course looking him over. "That's good, you look better. I didn't like seeing you hurt like that." She frowned, "I'm sorry...I couldn't help you when they took you. I will always be sorry for that."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:58 pm
Wash was caught off-guard by the hug, but returned it one-armed, unsummoning his weapon and ignoring it's complaints.

"Now girl, you know I don't blame you for that," he admonished gently. "Wasn't nothin' you could do, what's done is done."

He took a step back, patting her on the shoulder in a fatherly sort of fashion. "Did you get taller?" he teased. "I'm surprised you're lollygaggin' around here, it ain't exactly safe. Surely you got some homework or somethin' t'better occupy your time," he added, trying to stay lighthearted.

The horsemen and the dungeons - they were in the past. He tried not to dwell on them, although he still woke in a cold sweat some nights.  

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:49 am
"I am just making sure!" Amphi pulled back now, looking at the almost squished flowers and holding them out for Wash. "For you! I was going to leave them here with a note for you, but they are kind of squished if you don't mind?" She held the blooms out for him.

"ah, I finished my homework before I came!" She made a small terrified face, looking back and forth like a kid who maybe was lying. maybe.

"I might've gotten a little taller!" The mermaid stood a little straighter, beaming. "I'm a third year now! Graduation is coming up soon, and then I'll be an adult in the halloween world. Its kind of scary." She faltered with her smile a little.

"But some things happened. Like...Roch and I broke up, and prom is coming up again. It kind of feels odd Cause I thought the last time I talked to you was after prom too. When...after they umm...put that thing in me..." She looked away. "Are you okay too? And your female friend?"

Ravvlet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:29 pm
Graduations, prom - it had really only been five or six years for the hunter, but it might as well have been decades. A distant, rose-tinted dream. Wash sighed, his smile turning a little sad.

"Wow, already? Congratulations. Do y'all go to, like, college or somethin', or do you just go straight to... work?" He wasn't sure how to word it.

At her mention of Roch, he frowned. "I'm sorry to hear that. He looked like, well, like a punk-a**, but he cared about you. He was a good kid." As for the rest, well... the less said the better. He still wasn't totally happy with the decisions made by his superiors, perhaps in spite of all that had happened to him since.

His smiled widened a little, crinkling at the edges. "Yeah, Sash's fine. I'm sure she'd appreciate your concern."  

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:48 pm
"I'm not sure what college is?" Amphi blinked. "But we do Mentorships, and there is other academy's to go to! I think I might be a boogeyman, for the coast! That way I can keep close to the ocean but not have to live in it."

She blinked and looked away. "Ah yes, whatever a punk a** is." She repeated the words like a 2 year old. Unlike humans, punk a** was not anything bad. Nor really cuss words.

"He was but...we fell apart cause a lot of things. He doesn't trust me because I like you hunters. Well not all hunters but you more specific." She sighed.

"That's good! Sasha. She was nice. Are you guys happy?"

Ravvlet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:52 pm
"Boogeyman?" He laughed a little then. "Boogeyman's what we call them scary stories t'keep kids behavin like they should." Working with children - it was probably something the kind-hearted ghoul would be good at, in a kind of weird and twisted way.

"Thanks, I think," he replied awkwardly at her explanation for Roch. "He's right though - you shouldn't trust us." Wash shook his head.

Nice. She could be many things, and kind was one of them - sometimes, the hard kindess that offered a single, clean killing blow. The kind of kindess that cut ties instead of letting something fester. An efficient niceness, one he admired and valued.

Honesty.

"Happy as we can be. We both knew where we was goin' when we signed up, more or less, an' it ain't always fun and games." He shifted awkwardly before changing the subject. "What about you? Are you happy, bein' back home?"  

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:27 pm
"Really!" Amphi blinked and shook her head, "Boogeyman are like the law enforcement and stuff! Or um whats a good word..." She tried to think hard, "They are protectors of halloween, kind of like hunters are protectors of Humans? But less....Gung ho???" She frowned, "I don't want to attack humans, so I might join the coast guard. I'd be perfect cause...." She leaned really close, "Because I am a mermaid."

She frowned, tucking her hands in her pockets. "I think he was wrong and right. It's fine to trust some of you. I trust you after all. you helped me escape, and you aren't attacking me now. I think we've become friends."

She walked around now, touching some of the hallway, and the paper. She wondered what it meant for hunters when they said signed up. Did it mean leaving their homes? Their loves ones?

How terrible.

"I am happy as I can be." She looked up now, "I am sad that Roch and I are not together, and that my sister died. There's a lot of responsibility falling to my shoulders and I don't know if I am ready to handle them." She sighed. "I'm scared that because of all that happens, I'll mess up again."

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games