Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Just one more yesterday [Circe x AJ]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
~Kiana_Nala~ rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:53 pm
When Circe entered the gym she instantly became excited at the prospect of a spar with someone. In fact, today she was seeking one out. Since she was back from her recent absence from school she'd returned ready to go full force into training. Then again, when you experienced as much horrible almost deaths like her you couldn't help but disappear from school now and then. Only problem was that she was now really behind in her studies. When Circe had returned though she immediately flung herself back full force into studying and making sure she didn't miss a single class. It was hard work but she wasn't going to fall behind anymore. That was super frustrating. Since she was so busy studying though she had hardly anytime to spar, let alone do anything else. Well, at least she had until last night. Last night she had partaken in prom for the first time. Turns out going solo isn't the best idea.

"Spars." Circe frowned slightly. Her mind was going off to other places which wasn't good. She needed to focus. Sparring--well fighting in general made her feel better anyways. Circe didn't like to let herself dwell on something for too long, at least anymore. Instead she'd go to the gym and let her frustrations, anger, sadness, or any emotion that was clouding her mind go. Today she just wanted to see how her skills were after a long absence. Okay, maybe she was trying to forget the frustrations of going to prom solo but that had been her own fault. "Ugh, focus." She told herself sternly as she looked around for someone to fight.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:33 am
AJ enjoyed a great night at Prom, though washing off the make-up was a arduous task. Anyway, he got some nice photo taken. The next morning he had a nice breakfast, when Head complained about the quality of the foods wasn't as good as that Xiu & Gene made as refreshments.

Ignoring the gabble, the boil continued to eat his breakfast - a nice waffle sandwich while strolling around the campus. The air seemed fresh, the pumpkin sun seemed adorable. Everything just looked so prefect. Prom was really a good thing, but it's time to get back to daily school life.

He passed by the gym without notice when he came across something catching his eyes. Holding the sandwich, he entered the gym and walked toward the ghoul that caught his attention.

"Good morning miss." He made the greeting.

~Kiana_Nala~
Sorry for the late tag >"<
Circe's tattoo caught his interest!

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:33 pm
Circe hadn't noticed the boil walk in until he greeted her. A challenger, eh? Well she was fine with them coming to her. "Good morning." She said as she turned around to face him with a warm smile. WHAT WAS THAT? And no, she was not referring to the other Head he had, though that was probably something she should as ask about too. Was that a waffle and a sandwich? It baffled her. "Uh, what is that?" She asked, looking from the boils breakfast to him.

"Are you here looking for a spar?" Circe further questioned, folding her arms over her chest before looking him over a couple times. He seemed like he would be a good partner to spar with. He looked strong and glancing at the Head she thought that might pose some challenges too. Always watching you're back. Unless the Head didn't fight? "I'm Circe Livonia, you can call me Circe." She said finally with a grin, extending her hand out for the boil to shake.

Meegane

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:17 am
Takin another bite from the sandwich, the boil smiled. "That's new product, waffle sandwich. Isn't that great?" Head interrupted to add a comment. "YES! I love creepateria food! I ate a small pile of them as breakfassssssst!" By small pile, it meant a mountain consists of more than 20, its hisses were coming out because of its wonderful mood. "Na~ What did you have for breakfast this lovely morning?" Head tilted its head and watched Circe. He poked its head lightly to tell it not to disturb.

When Head finally stopped, AJ shook his head. "Not really, just wandering around, but I won't reject if it's a request from a lovely lady." He said, without any flirting tone. More like a matter of gentleman manner. Head blinked its eyes a few times, a bit questioning about Circe's reckoning. It looked at the earrings which swung and shimmered with the reaper's movement. Shiny.

"Nice to meet you, Circe. I'm - AJ, and this's my Bro." He paused oddly before he spoke out his name. The boil reached out and aceepted the ghoul's hand shaking. "So - You want a spar with me?" He asked with a grin and then took another bite from the waffle sandwich.

~Kiana_Nala~
You can start to attack if you want in next post OuO

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
~Kiana_Nala~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-12)

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:40 am
Circe smiled a little at Head's response. Somehow it's need to eat a lot of food made her feel better. Or maybe she felt a kinship with it because she herself could down several boxes of donuts within minutes if she wanted to. "Nice to meet you both." She replied. Circe looked over the new sandwich and shrugged. Yeah it looked good but somehow the idea of combing breakfast and lunch didn't seem all that appealing, however, now she'd have to try it and find out for herself. "I had donuts." Circe couldn't help but smile at Head this time. "I had a whole box to myself." Not that having a whole box was a good thing. But it was certainly better than the usual amount she did have.

"Thanks." Circe grinned for a moment, then when she made her attack her face held a more playful look to it. Quickly she used her fist and aimed it towards the boils shoulder, doing more of a tester move than anything.

Circe HP: 30/30
Damage: 0

Meegane
Oh, okay. x3

Meegane rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 2 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:09 pm
"Donut? Sounds nice. Oh, that's impressive." AJ complimented with smile. "Oh DONUTTTTTTT! I wish I could have a whole box. That will be so great!" It looked at AJ with purpose. Of course, the chocolate that we made last time wasn't bad at all!" It reached out its tongue and licked around its mouth as it reminisced. Never not food in its life.

The sudden attack didn't hurt the boil at all, well before her fist kissed his shoulder, her wrist was being caught, without even any movement. Just raised his hand and done.

"So it starts?" He chuckled mischievously, pulling the ghoul froward with her wrist while shifting their position. Just the exact opposite from the beginning.

HP: 40 /40
Damage (2d8-6): 3

~Kiana_Nala~
Just a gentle jerk that's enough for her to lose her balance.

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
~Kiana_Nala~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-12)

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:24 am
"Yep! Donuts are my favorite food. . ." She paused and smiled. "Well, treat." Her gaze turned to the Head and she beamed a huge smile. "You know how to make chocolate?!" Circe was a decent cook, enough ability to keep herself alive, but she'd never attempted to make treats before.

Circe wasn't surprised when the boil caught her hand in his, she hadn't been trying to begin with. When he jerked her forward she couldn't help but laugh a little. He had a strong grip. "I guess so." Her free hand went to his free hand and she grabbed his own wrist as if to immobilize him but her grip was pretty loose. "You're a lot stronger than I thought." Circe added, looking down at the wrist she caught and inspecting it. Not that she thought he was weak, just she hadn't expected him to have such a strong grip. She wondered how good his fighting skills were. Only one way to find out.

Circe HP: 27/30

Meegane
I should be able to respond more this weekend and after next week I'll be able to hopefully resume tagging during the week. c: Dice do not like her. XD

Meegane rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 7 Total: 11 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:29 am
AJ was thinking ghouls generally love treats when Circe answered. Well before the ghoul make her assault, he smiled. "Well, just learned that a while ago, from a sweet baku." His smile was bright and really enjoyable. "It's fun."

"I can take that as a compliment?" He giggled, didn't plan to get back his hand's freedom. Grabbed in wrist wasn't a bad contact, unless Circe didn't climb him up like a tree, he remembered certain Professor. "Are you satisfied with what you see?" He asked, in a jokey tone. The clothes he was wearing hided all his firm muscles up. One point was he love to wear clothes with long sleeves and the red scarf which is gifted by a significant one. Interestingly, they didn't hinder his movement at all. Head interrupted when the lady was still solving the mystery. "Of course we are strong!" It puffed up like a peacock. "Very." It stared at Circe to make her believe it.

"Is that enough? Wanna continue?" He said softly with a playful tone and a teasing grin.

HP: 40 /40
Damage (2d8-6): 11-6 = 5 [Ignore, not attacking]

~Kiana_Nala~
Chu you <3 Dice is a troll XD

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
~Kiana_Nala~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-12)

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:40 am
The playful tone AJ had made Circe feel even more excited to spar with him. Being a huge flirt herself it was probably one of the most fun things she'd done in a while. Not that he was intending to come off that way and Circe wasn't sure if she believed it but that didn't stop her. "Yes you can." Circe said in a flirty tone but still keeping it friendly. At Head's response she laughed a little. "You know, I thought you looked strong but I actually felt it just now."

At the boils next remark she let go of his hand and stepped backwards. "I'm fine to continue. The question is, can you handle this?" This time Circe winked and giggled lightly. Yes, she was definitely having fun. This boil was nice and he had a sense of humor. Head was adorably funny too.

Circe HP: 27/30

Meegane
I'M SO FREAKING SLOW. I AM SO SORRY.
Circe has reached Y2 now though and dice are still trollin.

Meegane rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:05 pm
Head nodded and was happy for Circe's recognization. This ghoul was nice and honest. "Wooooow~ Nice hit, dear." He gave the ghoul a thumb up while being kicked back. "But be careful of exposing because of your movement, are those fabric secured?" It seemed to be an impolite question to ask, yet, he didn't want something embarrassing to happen to this lovely ghoul later.

HP: 35 /40
Damage (2d8-6): 0

~Kiana_Nala~
I finally got some time to tag, sorry babe ;;
They grow fast, right? XD

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50