Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Reunited (Na'ima x Falair) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:45 am

Na'ima's brow rose at her sister's teasing. Excuse me?! "No, I do not. Don't be foolish, sister," the Sage snorted and rolled her eyes. Despite her behavior it was so nice to have her sister back, someone other than Salbei she was completely at ease with. Someone who didn't ruin things.

"Yes, Death. As in the horseman of Death, the clan lead. Apparently it was originally Medea, a priestess of the Death clan, who led us but he stepped in and took her place. I don't know the specifics." Na'ima waved a hand in a dismissive gesture. "There is also a school nearby for the scarelings of this area, a place for them to learn how to be proper monsters, demons, what have you. Apparently many of them have become quite familiar with us as of late."

Some of them a little too familiar. Annoying valkyries included.

Yayoi
So true story I quoted Falair at first
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:01 pm

Falair grinned. A grin that reached her eyes. "Oh well. Perhaps some day." She gave Na'ima's hand a little squeeze.

The Mare tapped a painted nail against her chin thoughtfully. So much had happened. So much she had missed. It was hard to wrap her mind around most of it really. Medea? Death? These were names she had little knowledge of, nor the figures that they were attached to.

She tilted her head just slightly, the beads in her hair clicking against the large stones in her necklace. "Hmmm, well its to be expected. Being quite close to each other there is bound to be mingling of sorts. And perhaps in time they will be useful in some fashion. From what I can tell they are all very young, at least the ones at this 'school' anyhow."

Eight
XD

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:56 am

Falair was given a look when the younger mare spoke of 'some day'. "I do not have time for such frivolities, sister. With my research mostly lost I have much catching up to do." Honestly, Falair! Na'ima sighed. Falair was lucky she loved and adored her little sister.

Na'ima's smile returned when she heard the clinking of beads against stone. She'd missed the musical sounds of her sister's movements. The Sage even reached out to playfully flick one of the beads with her fingers to hear them hit each other. "Oh, they most certainly can be useful," Na'ima confirmed with a chuckle. Hel and Amarus were proving to be the most useful students she had met so far. "And yes, they are all very young. Little colts and fillies filled with hopes and dreams and teenage drama that fills them with despair and, oh I can't believe she would say that to me! How terrible!" Na'ima put the back of her hand to her forehead and swooned against her sister while she dramatically displayed what she had witnessed during a few of her 'creeple watching' days at the local maul. "And then do you know what he did? He held her hand! Oh it must be love~! Peh. They are annoying." But then Na'ima had never really been comfortable around children as it was. They were too needy and dependent, they were so demanding. And they were so loud.

Yayoi
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:09 pm

She continued to grin. The look her sister gave her had little effect on the Alchemist as she pat the back of Na'ima's hand with her own. "I know I know. We are all busy trying to regain what we lost. Just make sure you take some time for yourself every now and again."

The beads clicked once more from Na's flick. Falair was used to them so their constant clicking, or acted upon clicking, never bothered her.

Her sister's next actions though confused her. She braced herself against her sister's weight quickly so as to not stumble. Falair scratched at the side of her face with a single nail. But she laughed at her sister's antics none the less. "Really holding hands means love for them? Interesting. I will have to make sure I do not hold any of their hands lest I wish to draw some unrequited love....." She was really curious about their social interactions now. Strange place this was.

Wrapping her arms around Na's arm, Falair rubbed her cheek against her sister's shoulder. "Ah, Na'ima don't judge them so harshly. It might have been long ago but you and I were both so young too with stars in our eyes."

Eight

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:30 am

"That was an exaggeration, but I do recall watching a pair of young ghouls at the local maul here speaking in such a way over a couple they apparently knew.." She shrugged. "There's one in particular who is especially grating on my every nerve. She is loud, brash, rude beyond belief, she ruins everything." The mare huffed in a way that made her veil billow slightly, standing on her own two feet just before Falair hugged her.

She looked down at the young mare who was nuzzling her and her frown disappeared. The look her sister received was one of loving fondness, her eyes watering slightly. She had truly missed her more than she realized. Na'ima bowed her head to place a kiss against her little sister's forehead, closing her eyes and sighing softly. "I like to think I was not as melodramatic as these scarelings.." Though it had been so long ago Na'ima did like to pretend she had not been anything like them. She refused to admit she was exactly like them prior to Salbei's influences.

Children made her uncomfortable. They were loud and needy. They ruined all that was peaceful in the world.

Yayoi
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Hm, strange. Perhaps Falair would take a trip to this maul place her sister spoke of. Maybe even run into one of these gaggles of ghouls and ask them questions. "I see, curious..."

When Na'ima spoke of one most irritating, Falair's lips pulled into a tight straight line. She did not enjoy hearing about others who caused troubles for her big sister. Especially those who had no business in doing so. The young mare tended to take it a bit personal. She would dig into it more later though, the topic being on this scareling seemed to agitate Na greatly.

A smile returned at the kiss from her sister. Falair gave her a knowing look but remained silent for a moment. Na'ima could not fool her. She had grown up right along side her, but Fala could not bring herself to point it out so willingly. So she merely chuckled. "Come now Na, do not let these scarelings bother you so. I do not know about you but I could use a nice tea right about now."

Eight

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:59 pm

Tea sounded like a wonderful idea. Na'ima was happy to make it anytime. "I do my best, and yes I would love tea. Come, Salbei's tent is this way." She redirected them down another path instead of the one they had originally been walking.

It didn't take them long to reach Salbei's tent, though it didn't seem anyone else was home at the moment. Na'ima walked in and began removing some of her veils to relax, draping them wherever it was safe. The tent already seemed to have a few of her personal touches to it as if she had no intention of leaving anytime soon.

How very Na'ima.

"Have a seat, make yourself comfortable. Is there a particular kind of tea you would like today, sister?" Na'ima asked while gesturing to a chaise lounge sofa to one side of the tent. It was where most of her veils and scarves seemed to be located as well as a blanket and a pillow.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:06 pm

Upon entering Salbei's tent, Falair could easily point out what little touches her sister had put here and there. It was nice to see that even among all that had happened her sister took some time to make the place more homey. It left to Sal it might've been pretty scarce she was sure.

"Surprise me." Falair was in no particular mood for any particular tea. She was sure her sister would choose a pleasing one. The young mare took to examining a few things here and there. Poking and prodding this and that before she made her way towards the chaise and flopping upon it. Removing her slippers before curling up against the pillow.

Ahhhh, this was nice. She would have to get one of these if she could. "Do you think Salbei will be returning anytime soon or no?" It was probably not an easy question to answer. The stallion probably came and went at all manner of times, but it would've been nice to see him none the less.

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:40 pm

Na'ima gave a nod as Falair said to surprise her, setting up the kettle to let the water begin boiling. A small jar was selected and set down beside two small cups, and then Na'ima moved to the sofa. She sat down, quickly pulling Falair to her and making herself comfortable with the younger mare held snugly against her. It had been so long since she had seen her sister, snuggling was very much in order. She nuzzled her face against her sister's hair, closing her eyes and sighing happily. "Hard to say, sometimes he does not come home until the next day, or days later." Na'ima shrugged. It wasn't unusual to her. Salbei often wandered off and got lost intentionally or accidentally, she knew if there was a time she should start worrying by now.

Yayoi
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:13 pm

Falair smiled and let herself be drawn close to her older sister. Closing her eyes, she leaned her head against her chest and wrapped her arms tightly about her waist. She took a deep breath before letting it out slow, her body relaxing.

This was nice. Much better than sleeping on the hard ground and trying to snuggle with a dopy minipet that wouldn't stop making noise. It was only once she did that and out of desperation for some for of socialization!

A light smile and chuckle soon came. "Sounds like same old Salbei to me. I'm glad to see he hasn't changed too much after all that has happened."

Eight-

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:24 pm

For a long time Na'ima didn't say anything, she simply held her sister and enjoyed the returned presence of someone she loved. Everything about her was just so reassuring. It gave her hope. Perhaps the rest of their family would be okay. Regardless, it did not quell the pain in her heart, not entirely.

"He doesn't seem to have changed at all.." She said quietly, squeezing Falair tightly. Na'ima didn't want to talk anymore, she just wanted to hold her little sister.

Yayoi
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:09 pm

A sudden tiredness quickly came over Falair as she continued to lay in her big sister's lap. She hadn't remembered being so tired before but maybe now that she was some place comfortable and with someone familiar she could relax. And that's just what she did.

Falair's eyes slipped closed as the muscles in her body eased, though she still held onto Na'ima even as a light snore came from the young Mare.

Eight

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out