Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ary Keeyara

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:32 pm
ALL OF THE RESPONSES WHEW

Nuxaz

If you could start that'd be great, but I can, it just might take me a bit xD *trying to pull self together!*

And sure! : D I love god/dess rp. I have Devunde, the God of Clouds, too he's just...derpy xD

Princess_Feylin

I was stripe obsessed in the old days, rofl. Not that I don't still love them. And my blanks are very mobile, so they could join the Stormborn, but I'd probably want to work in a plot to the move so it's not quite as run-of-the-mill joining rps and such.

And bawww xD Well, I'm in no rush for her, honestly. I'll only be settling on a mate when it feels right, so if nothing works out by the time he's grown we can always try something. But my gods are always up for rp!

[ Lady Kiya ]

I really really like the idea of a fluffy, super snow-heavy pride actually, so I'm going to dig around and see who I could send there. Shame most of my lions that fit color-wise were desert lions xD rooffll.

Moonstone Dazzle

Do you know what kind of epic plot you'd want to do? xD I have other blanks I can dig up too, depending on what you'd want to do.

Puhterodactyl

The first one I'm not sure is quite what I'd like for either of those girls. The second one could be something, but since I don't know her personality we'd have to either come up with a plot to go with it or wait until I can work kinks out of her personality to see if they'd fit together.

As for the last offer, I'm not sure it'd work out as a long term relationship (I'm not sure she has the patience to have to super build up someone's confidence and self-worth) but they could certainly have an encounter, even a cubless fling type deal that may boost his ego? xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:36 pm
I'm super game for anything! Is there anything you're inclined towards?  

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:58 pm
That's actually where some of my desert lions went. -shot-  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:38 pm
Moonstone Dazzle
I'm super game for anything! Is there anything you're inclined towards?

Ummm anything as long as it is epppiiicccc xD *so not helpful* Do you have a species preference, as far as a blank male of mine? I have some cheetahs and other stuff around too if I go dig.

[ Lady Kiya ]

Rofl what really? xD You would think they wouldn't like it there. Cause I have these two:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v628/san206/SOA Full Images/LiaemAverageSiz.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v628/san206/SOA Full Images/arykeeyarabasket.png

But they were born and raised in the desert soooooo  

Ary Keeyara

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:45 pm
I think Kafil might be related to the asi/ary line.

ANYWAYS I WANT SOME RP WITH YOU DUH. Just not sure what!

User Image

I am pretty sure he's some how related to your two girls and maybe would be nice for them to meet?

....also feel free to dig around in my journal?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:09 pm
I would like RP for my little godlet, if that's cool with you. He doesn't really leave the gods' realm much because he doesn't want to worry his mama, but he does a lot of wandering. Holding still is hard for him. (His domain being impermanence).  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:27 am
User Image

This is my god, Rhetoric. He originally has a huge crush on Palahala, God of Prey, but he went off and screwed a goddess and broke his heart. He's been traveling alone and got himself up and kidnapped by a pride and was forced by a mortal female to mate because she hoped she could have god-like children. Torn and beaten, he escaped and is wandering again. He's skittish around females now, and would be moreso about a Goddess these days. While he could feel lust for her, being a pretty little thing and having the sphere of Lust, he would push it away and keep her at a distance. To him, she would be dangerous, and he'd want to hate her just on the principle she was female. He'd wander instead looking for someone else that interested him and denying any interest in her - -though I know that if she kept showing up, he'd love someone to talk to (he sorta gets very weak when he can't talk to someone as it is tied to his sphere). It's very lonely traveling day in and day out, and since he's naturally social, it drains him (tied in a bit to the reason why he's such a small god).

Then again, IDK how cool you'd be with him loving her and eventually loving a god.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:45 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Peisinoe aleady has some offers, but I'll throw my boy in because I could see it being possible. If not I wouldn't mind just a meeting rp with her as well so he can just meet other God/desses
Anupu is my God of Royalty and he considers his duty to the mortals very important. There is no time or desire to find a Queen of his own among the Goddesses when he's too busy looking after the mortal Kings and Queens. It would be interesting for him just to get a chance to meet other Gods/Goddesses especially those who aren't just caught up in their 'work' like he is. He'd definitely push away lust if he thought it was going to interfere with the duties of his domain.  

Roxy_roxanna2

Tricky Treater

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas