Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Suka'Fumo Lands [IC]
[JRP] For the Love of Fine Cloth (Mabituin and Juitris)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:06 pm
User Image

The sky above was a beautiful blue, and lovely Mabituin could not have been more glad to see it. The brown eyed young femme was gladly moving her way amongst her Pridemates, a beautiful, fine length of green cloth dangling from her maw. She was rather excited to stitch this into something to be used by those who needed such finery! Her scarred gaze was trained rather intently on the ground, focused on the idea of getting to work. If nothing else, the crafter was rather good at what she did, and dedicated to her job. Never had she taken a mate, or even taken the time to speak to others outside of what she did. Humming to herself, those pale silver paws carefully danced to the tune, "Ah....Such a day....Such a life. It is beautiful and stunning~."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:33 pm
-_Wish of Tevarae_-

User Image

It was another same old boring play. Juitris had come down to the entertainments hoping to be entertained. Instead she was bored completely out of her mind. She debated getting up and walking away. The ultimate way to show her displeasure with the play. Why didn't they have something new?! Finally she couldn't take it anymore. The young lioness rose to her feet in a huff. She cast a scathing look at the performers as she stalked away. Useless bunch of bumbling idiots!

Her beads clinked together as the sounds of the play faded behind her. Now she was bored and irritated. Juitris lashed her tail back and forth, unable to give vent to her feelings. She strolled down a path as if she owned it. Clearly expecting any lion not of purple coloration to give way before her. Since the play was a failure, she considered going down to the babbling brook and watching the little birds that played there.

magnadearel

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:15 pm
magnadearel

Down at the brook, of course, was where Mabituin had gone with her cloth, to clean it for use. The silvery female was intent on getting to the running water as quickly as possible, her muddy eyes trained on the sky, her heart singing inside her breast. As such, it was her own carelessness that lead to the Crafter finding herself bumping into the noble. This drew the cloth she had been so carefully guarding to fall into the dirt, leaving her with a loud cry of fear, eyes widening as she looked down at it. "Oh no no no.....I have to wash it even more now!" However, when her eyes met those of the lady before her, she seemed even more on-edge, "Oh goodness....Did I....I am so sorry. I did not think I would run into another, and I was not looking where I was going!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:10 am
-_Wish of Tevarae_-

A growl escaped her throat as someone dared to bump her. Her already frayed temper snapped as she saw the hapless lioness didn't have even a drip of purple on her. "Watch where you're bumbling fool!" Juitris glared down her nose at the female. Her eyes took a moment to glance at the cloth that the other had dropped and seemed so concerned over. Green. What an absolutely horrid color.

"I can't imagine what you'd want with that filthy thing anyhow," the lioness drawled. To her the only good color was purple. Now if it had been purple she would have been sorely templed to relieve the female of it. As it was, she had utterly no interest in it.

"As a matter of fact your did run into me!" Her eyes narrowed to show her absolute displeasure, "you should be." Intimidating this lioness was making her feel a bit better, maybe she'd be worth more than those stupid entertainers and their lame play. "Clearly you weren't thinking. Now how are you going to make this up to me?" Her tail gave an irritated twitch as she waited for an answer.

magnadearel

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:55 pm
"I am so terribly sorry, my lady! I did not mean to. Her paws shuffled at the ground as she shifted the cloth about her neck. There, it would rest there until she could at last get away to clean it, "Make it..." Oh gods above, how was she going to make it up to this noble for being so careless. A paw brushed over the scars on her eye and she seemed to think and relax, "...I am a crafter, my lady. Perhaps I could make something for you as a token? If that is acceptable." She bowed her head and response, pale brown eyes staring at the dirt as she waited for this elder female's judgement on her offer. It was so little, but it was all that Mabituin could offer.

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:58 pm
-_Wish of Tevarae_-

Her unfortunate victim's nervous attitude helped appease her temper some. Juitris let her ears perk up slightly when she heard the female was a crafter. She mulled over the offer, taking longer than was really necessary just to provide a bit more discomfort.

"Weeeeeell," she drawled slowly. "I suppose if you make something pretty with purple I shall have to consider you forgiven." It would make her quite happy to have something more in purple, but she wasn't going to tell this female that. "You may bring it to my den when you are done, but don't take forever about it."

magnadearel

[IC] Suka'Fumo Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff