Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mini Gaia Community Guild~

Back to Guilds

This guild was meant to bring all of the Gaians together, and make a friendly, stress-free environment for everyone! 

Tags: earn gold, mini shops, contests games, charities, arts 

Reply [✓] Roleplaying
!!Bācharu Shock!! RP Static Elite Member Info Page!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shock Code or Static Elite?
  Shock Code! (bad students)
  Static Elite! (good students)
View Results

O c t 1 9 9 8

Timid Darling

10,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:44 pm
☆═━┈!!Bācharu Shock!!┈━═☆
User Image

☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★

User Image
☆═━┈Static Elite┈━═☆
"The Angelic Stars"

The Static Elite are group of heroic students who are dedicated to keeping the campus safe! They only wish to keep everyone from harm while keeping their true virtual identities hidden and do their best in class! This page is to spotlight these angelic students who may have been or are yet to be identified!
There's always more to come!

( This group is yet to be created so hold your horses! xd
It will created on Day Two.)

☆ If you wish for your character to be in the Static Elite, post the profile here and in the profile page.
( Copy and paste is so complicated, I know xd )
The Profile Page and this page are always open and ready for new characters.
☆ The students always attack at night unless a sub-plot story is in the process.
☆ More things to be placed here if necessary!

NOTE: If you want your char to become part of this heroic group, just notify me with a quote on the OOC Thread prior/after doing so. That way I'm aware and they won't be totally ignored. Thank you!

☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:28 pm
█▌⇒ cornflowerblue
█▌⇒ dodgerblue
█▌⇒ lightblue
》K AI T ✪ S H I ✪ N《
User Image
Username: T0ki3
Virtual name: KAITO
Where are they from?: VOCALOID
Grade: sophomore
Dorm #: 123, no roommate yet wink
Weapons/pets/etc?: his headset which amplifies his voice.
Abilities?: his amazing voices can sing almost any pitch. He can scream to catch enemies off guard or sing calmly to make them tranquil. The way he sings could possibly effect the feelings of the people around him. Ex. A happy song may make people cheery.
✔ music
✔ mufflers
✔ ice cream
✔ Surfing radio stations
✔ Cold temperatures
Dislikes:
✘ people being sad
✘ being unable to help
✘ being called "Bakaito" mad D
✘ arguing
Weakness(es): flirty(?), accident-prone, loud at times
Strength(s): smart, mature, kind, flirty(?), his amazing voice, the capability to lighten one's spirit!
What are they like (personality)?:
KAITO is one of the earliest Vocaloids ever created. He's usually really fun, being the idiot of the family, having the nickname "Bakaito" most of the time used by Meiko and Len. But the truth is that he's the most smart and mature one when he needs to be. He's really kind, and is usually the one that talks with the others when they are sad or suffering. Len is usually arguing with him, but they actually are very close.
KAITO seems to sing sad, slow or love related songs the best. Whenever there is at least some comedy-type PV or video, you can always see KAITO with his ice cream or ice su~. Miku and KAITO always take the other's food items.
With that said, he loves food, especially ice cream.
Past (Background info)?:
KAITO is a Japanese male Vocaloid created by Crypton Future Media. He utilizes the older Vocaloid engine developed by YAMAHA. He claims the place of the last vocal to be released for the Vocaloid engine and is the first Japanese male Vocaloid to have appeared from Crypton Future Media.
Anything else you wanna add?:
Even when not trying to, KAITO's voice sounds like it has major auto-tune to it.
Guys, KAITO's really REALLY addicted to ice cream. Like seriously, you wanna get on his good side? Get him ice cream. xD
He's a spy recruited by Headmaster to learn more about the Shock Dan. Because of this, he is/will be part of the Shock Dan and Static Elite.

Officially Coming on Day Two!

O c t 1 9 9 8

Timid Darling

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Caimbrie

Magical Senshi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:32 pm
User Image

; Name Annabelle Rockstar
; Nickname Annie / ; Star Catcher
; From N / A ; Great Britain
; Age 18
; Grade & Dorm Freshman ; Dorm No. 1
; Weapons & Pets Ocean Zweihänder, Shooting Daggers ; May Vary

Spirit ( Non - Battle Pet )

Guuri Guuri & Guichi Guchi ( Battle Pets )

; Abilities Transform ; Transforms the user's body into something different, works if the user is a Shape Shifter
Equip ; Change's the user's armor and / or weapon into something different , can only work if the user is a Shape Shifter
Summon ; Summons monsters or actual allies to fight or aid in a battle

; Likes ✔ Ice Cream
✔ Pets
✔ Pillows

; Dislikes ✘ Smelly Odors
✘ Unattractive People
✘ Annoyance

; Weakness - Large amount of power required
- Uses up a lot of Ether ( MP Recover )
- Weak element will vary depending on current race

Strength - Long - Ranged
- Weak Strength - based Opponents
- Non - Transforming enemies

Personality A self - interested girl, Annabelle prefers her social welfare at a high cost; her risk at a bad audience due to the misunderstanding of her word play is common. Her common need of her desire of selflessness; she churns for the taste of ice cream, regardless of quality.
Background ' Little Anne ' was born in Great Britain, on the 1st of April, England where she spent her childhood, with endorsed sweets.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:49 pm
Kanade Tachibana

User Image

Username: MoonlightKo
Virtual name: The Angel
Where are they from?: Angel Beats!
Grade: Freshman
Dorm #: #130
Weapons/pets/etc?: Hand Sonic (hand blades)
Abilities?:
Hand Sonic: Calls forth a single blade or a pair of blades on each hand. The blades are capable of slicing through steel or even easily dispatching of Shadows.
Distortion: Allows her to deflects bullets and other projectiles away using an invisible shield in front of her.
Delay: Creates a sort of after-image for close range. It is effective in dodging melee attacks by confusing the enemy into attacking elsewhere.
Howling: Emits powerful high-frequency, high-amplitude sound-waves from crossed Hand Sonic blades, meant to make an enemy faint
Angel Wings: Sprouts wings from her back that, while they don't enable her to fly, can be used to slow her descent.
Harmonics: Makes a clone of herself which is identical to her, except it has blood-red eyes. She can make as many clones as she like, but if more than 5, the clones become uncontrollable, and may go against the original.
Absorb: Opposite of Harmonics, it absorbs the clones she had made.
Sonic Rotation: Kanade produces a Version One Hand Sonic on each arm and spins rapidly, effectively destroying everything in the vicinity. It is as strong as a bomb, leaving a round crater in the ground

✔Music
✔Noodles/Tofu
✔Studying
Dislikes:
✘Being in the center of attention
✘Drama

Weakness(es): Her lack of emotions sometimes hurt people around her, sometimes making them not trust in her.
Strength(s): Where she was from, her body was artificially made to protect herself and others around her. She is best in defense, but if needed, she is able to go offense.
What are they like (personality)?: She is very quiet and lacks emotions. Bits of her emotions are shown once in a while, but in most times, she keeps it all inside. She also lacks a bit of common sense, which sometimes leads her into confusion.
Past (Background info)?: Kanade (16) had lived in the afterlife along with other students who had died while blaming God, if he existed. Her job was to ensure that the students cope with their personal problems and accept their 'unfair' death and move on to be born again. Because of her job, she cast aside all her emotions and remains alone. After a few years doing her job, she, herself wanted to go to the real world, which was when she received an invitation to the Hoshi university.
Anything else you wanna add?: She often (without herself even noticing) hums a song called "My Song" which was song by one of the student.

MoonlightKo

Generous Friend

29,325 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

O c t 1 9 9 8

Timid Darling

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:44 pm
Captain Asuna Yuuki
User Image
Username:
T0ki3
Virtual name:
Asuna
Where are they from?:
Sword Art Online (SAO, WHOO!)
21 (<< She was 16, 17 & 18 in the anime I believe, but I am time-skipping)
Grade:
Junior
Dorm #:
I have an office in the help center.
Weapons/pets/etc?:
Her sword

Abilities?:
Her sword techniques and the skills below:
SKILL SLOTS
Level: 94

One Handed Rapier Mastered

Two Handed Assault Spear 590 / 1000

Light Metal Equipment Mastered

Heavy Metal Equipment 678 / 1000

Parry 917 / 1000

Battle Healing 877 / 1000

Emergency Recovery 968 / 1000

Acrobatics 909 / 1000

Sprint 852 / 1000

Cooking Mastered

Sewing 211 / 1000

✔ Becoming stronger
✔ Protecting
✔ Cooking

Dislikes:
✘ Abandoning others
✘ Deaths of others
✘ Losing control
✘ Cowardice

Weakness(es):
If loved ones or people she care about are harmed or killed, she loses control...
Strength(s):
Strong-willed, doesn't give up easily

She's very skilled in swordsmanship and enjoys a good fight! She can also withstand pain more than the average human could.
What are they like (personality)?:
Kind, helpful, a bit tsundere and stubborn at times. She is also pretty darn proud. She isn't afraid to act out on her own and will take matters in her own hands from time to time. She is usually very serious, but hey, she's a girl so she obviously has her girly moments.
Past (Background info)?:
She logged in SAO after she borrowed her brother's NerveGear when he had a sudden business trip and could not play on the opening day. When she discovered all the players were trapped in SAO, she held herself up inside her room in «Starting City» for a week, before resolving to take fate into her own hands. This led her to kill monsters at an incredible rate and level up in a quick fashion, even risking her life in the process. It also earned her the title as «The Flash» (閃光 Senkō?)? for performing as astounding «Linear».
Anything else you wanna add?:
She's gonna be a bit different, but I will try my best to keep her similar to her origin.

"I cried alone every single night. It felt like every day that passed here stole another piece of my real life away. After i cried, I’d go and fight as hard as I could. My only thought was winning, moving forward, and getting stronger."

Resources:
http://swordartonline.wikia.com/wiki/Asuna
http://animequotes.net/sword-art-online-quotes

[✓] Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas