Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:20 pm
Italy gasped and curled against him blushing darkly. It always sent rippled of pleasure through her when he spanked her behind. She cuddled tight and smiled. At least it was comforting to know that even Lucia wouldn't have gotten her way if she was awake. "What if. . ." She wondered. "What if I was on top?" She asked lifting up to her elbows.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:29 pm
Francis gave a soft growl upon her suggestion. He liked it, true, but the same danger was imposed. "Non, I. ." The fear remained and made his chest ache. To know he wasn't willing enough to please his love because of their child. "You'll 'ave to tie me to zhe bed before zat 'appens. I'm zhe dominant lover, weeth good reason, of course."  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:33 pm
Italy and Lucia blushed darkly at his growl then his suggestion. Lucia and Italy made the silent agreement then to tie him down if the need grew to great for them to handle without proper release. "And what reason is that pray tell?" Italy asked with a curious look in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:40 pm
Francis chuckled at her reaction. "Because, darleeng, I am Francis, after all." He patted her head in a playful manner. He was certainly aware of her thoughts and was okay with them, so long as she took into account his desire to be in control. He would probably stop her attempts to dominate, but for now laid back where he was. "You should know that by now.~" He added with a wink.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:53 pm
Italy giggled. "That's not a true answer. A true answer would be something like: because I like watching you writhe beneath me' or something to that effect." She blushed darkly. Each word spoken between them she inched onto his body knowing that he'd notice after a while. She sat up on his belly giving him a full view of herself but weight bared on her knees and calves. "I don't mind that you're dominant and I know you're scared." She grabbed his hand and cupped her cheek with it smiling tenderly. "I'm scared too, but maybe I'm scared for a different reason." She blushed darkly. She put her hand on the bump that protruded from between her hips, it was bigger today than yesterday. But her baby was always growing anyway. And the gestation for Gentry was shorter than Humans so it was expected their bun would be cooking faster. "I guess what I'm trying to say is, I love you and I'll try to be a good girl."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:41 pm
Francis did notice her actions and responded with holding her hands and shifting his hips back and forth slowly. "You? A good girl? Zat's eempossible eef you ask moi." He let his hand rest on her cheek and caressed it gently, deep blue hues almost confused. Yes, it was probably his 'baby hormones', but they seemed to get to him so easily now that the little cookie was cooking at a faster pace than expected. That alone worried him. He felt so attached to the unborn baby he rarely thought of much else, including intimacy with the women he loved. One could say that was just the mother inside him, his maternal instinct.  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:52 pm
"That's why I said try." Italy whined with a playful smile. She snuggled her cheek in his hand and blushed. She knew they both shared the hormones the baby was pumping her with. "We love you Francis." She purred pressing a kiss to his lips. "I hope our baby will look like you."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:46 pm
Francis let a soft sigh upon exhaling, He returned her kiss to her own lips and petted her hair with one hand, caressing her cheek softly with the other. "Non, our child needs to be pretty like zheir maman." He let his fingers gently slide down and into her soft strands of light hair. "Je t'aime."  

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:58 pm
Italy blushed darkly. All thoughts of conquering him forgotten. "I think our baby will be like you the most." She snuggled against him for a while just snuggled and happy curled against him listening to his heart beat. All tension and fear left her when his inner song reached her ears. She smiled with a distracted kind on bliss. She hadn't even realised she was falling asleep.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 73 74 75 76

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff