Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Home Is Where the Hearth Is (Fala/Fai) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:11 am
Fala pondered the idea for a moment. While he was right, most Horsemen would rather not have anything to do with this technology stuff it did interest her a bit. And she was never one to pass up an opportunity to learn something new.

Especially if it might benefit her in the end. And it was something her and Fai could work on together.

"How would you persuade him though?" She wasn't too sure what the Scarelings could be persuaded with. Food or money might be the more conventional norm, but that was readily available here Falair was pretty sure.

Ice Queen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:16 am
"That, my dear, is something I will have to figure out," he said. If anything, he could torment the boil until he gave in! Not that he would mention that to Fala. "Now, shall we start on the garden?" he asked, standing.
Yayoi
Want to wrap now?

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:48 am
Mmm, well. Knowing what Fai could come up with Fala felt a little sorry for the Scareling if it really took him to drastic measures to convince him.

Oh yes the garden. It was amazing how time flew when you just sat about chit chatting. Wasting away the hours. Except it wasn't really that much of a waste. She enjoyed chit chat no matter the subject.

She reached for her face mask and quickly replaced it. Fala would clean up the cups later. Slipping on her shoes, she laced her fingers together and stretched her arms over her head with a small groan. "Sounds like a good idea. to me."

Ice Queen
Okie doke~]

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas