Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Questionable Name (Fai/Sal)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:25 pm
It was stuck in Fai's mind--and he was honestly looking for things to keep him occupied, and this was rather massive for him. So he found himself actively looking for the familiar walking clothes rack. And when he saw him, he sauntered over, his hands hidden in his sleeves, and pulled to the much taller horseman's side.

"Good day, Sal," he said mildly. "I hope it finds you well?"

You couldn't just jump onto the subject without a greeting, first, of course. Although even Precious was staring at Sal with all the heads that could see him, a suspiciously 'judgin' you' expression on its many petals.

Precious is judging you, Sal, judging you.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:01 pm
Sal was enjoying an increasingly rare moment of being alone when he heard the footsteps, as soft as they were. As always he hid his disappointment well, and turned an amicable smile down towards the shorter Horseman.

"Ah, Fai." He hummed, sounding somewhat surprised; why wouldn't he? He had heard of his friend's current issue, but hadn't yet felt the need to step in. Fai seemed okay now, though? Interesting. "So good to see you again! It has been a while, my friend. Today has been a day like all the rest, so no real complaints on my end. How are you?" Red eyes drifted to idly look at the plants, who all seemed...a little suspicious today.

Interesting.

Enoh Love
Crew

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:05 pm
"Today is a rather... good day," Fai said, wishing he could reach into his clothes and pull out a bottle. In fact one hand pulled out of his sleeve, hesitated, and returned to its spot. "I thought I would inform you, of course, that I will be taking Falair off of your hands. We're working on a tent. Seeing as your own seems rather... busy?" he said, glancing over at the other male with a look.

"Of course it's my pleasure to inform you that Falair has agreed to have me as her mentor again," he added. "Which I am sure you have already heard."

He was dancing around the issue. But they had long lives, they could afford a dance or two.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:21 pm
Oh, so he was about to be losing a house guest? The news was a pleasant surprise, but all he showed was his small zen-like smile. "Are you now? No rush, my friend. Falair is welcome for as long as it takes." There was a small pause, and a distinct glance around the immediate area for any Na'ima-shaped Horsemen. "She is less likely to take up permanent residence, I am not too concerned." His smile turned briefly mocking, teasing the horsewoman who was not here to defend herself. "My tent has always been...'busy'." Odd choice of words...

It didn't take long for him to realize that there was a dance going on here. Part of him wondered how long they would sidestep before they got down to real business.

"I try not to eavesdrop on the ladies in my tent... but Congratulations my friend, I am happy for you! I recall the pair of you working very well together." Sal's voice was sincere, his eyes lidding pleasantly.

Enoh Love
Crew

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:27 pm
"She has agreed to help me with some of my own... dilemmas, as well," Fai said. "Of course, we both know what that dilemma is--I have been drunk off of my a**," he said in an almost cheerful tone. "She raided my supply, poured out all my bottles, I can only suck on grapes if I desire the sweet memory of my finest wine. She's quite a cheerful tyrant when she puts her mind to it."

Then, without skipping a beat, said, "I seem to have missed some very, very important happenings while intoxicated, my friend. Potentially life altering."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:29 pm
"Good, good. Falair was always a good influence on you. I'm very confident you will be well taken care of." The old Sage nodded, agreeing with the young Mare's methods of keeping him sober.

"Yes indeed you did~" Sal smiled down at his friend, a knowing sort of smile. Two could play at this game. "We are grounded now, did you know that? We have to take classes at the Academy." Or had to. He wasn't sure...actually, he still had yet to go.

Enoh Love
Crew

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:32 pm
"Ah, yes, I was mostly drunk at the time, but I do recall what caused that," Fai said. "I do not believe I will ever desire to go to that part of the human world again--truly what they consider as entertainment, it is quite... disturbing," said the stallion who had grafted a carnivorous plant into his skull and referred to it as "precious."

"But I was thinking something along a more... personal basis," he said. "Something as close as one's name."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:35 pm
"It was a trial, that." Sal agreed.

"Did you give your name to a lovely Mare while under the influence, Fai? How scandalous." Despite being horribly amused, Sal managed to actually look scandalized, even with the understanding glint in his eye.

Enoh Love
Crew

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:56 pm
"Alas, no, I am still married to... no, I cannot even claim to be married to my work," Fai said. "But you--I believe her name is... Hell?" he said in a mild tone that hinted of an evil underlying.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:55 pm
"Oh, yes." Sal started, trying to sound surprised at this change in event. "That." He looked thoughtful, tilting his head just enough to make his various hair trinkets chime. After a moment he shifted, his arm appearing out of his plethora of robes just to wave his hand dismissively. "My Brazen scareling, that ghoul. I take it you've had the...er, fortune of meeting her?" Obviously, if he knew about Hel to that extent. Unless somehow Na'ima found out. Hm.

Yes, it was time to get everyone out of his tent, if he was going to be the subject of gossip.

Enoh Love
Crew

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:05 pm
"Might I ask... why?" Fai asked, not explaining exactly how he'd found out. "She is rather rude, especially to a person she has just met. She called me decrepit, Sal," he said, his expression dark at the memory. "She snapped at Na'ima for sitting on a couch, and she has no clue what is required for a truth serum. I feel that she has no knowledge of our people, our culture, or abilities--and yet you have given her your name."

He was laying out his cards, and he looked Sal straight in the eye. "Why have you done such a thing?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:10 am
"I certainly can't stop you." Sal pointed out with a hint of amusement in his voice. Naturally Fai continued on with his line of questioning, completely adding credit to Sal's off-handed comment. The amused smile on his face widened a little bit upon learning the Alchemist's new nickname. Decrepit, huh? Oh that Hel. Wait...truth serum?

Sal's eyes narrowed for the briefest of moments, and in an instant his displeasure was gone, focusing on the actual question.

"Simple, I don't use it." Which had been what he had told Hel as well. The Sage was looking at Fai with an almost calculating look, as if wondering if it was worth it to explain his reasoning to an old friend. The decision he made was evident as he continued on, his voice patient. "You should know better than to question my motives, my old friend." It was hard to tell if he was annoyed or amused, or if he meant his words at all. Regardless, he heaved a sigh, and launched into a full explanation...if only to get that look off of Fai's face.

"She is as you say; rude, ignorant, selfish. I have in the past attempted to correct this behaviour, but to no avail. Despite my repeated poisonings - I'm not even sure she is aware of what I've been up to - that Brazen little Filly has me on quite a high pedestal. A true Parental pedestal, it seems. What I say and do appears to have quite the impact on both her actions and reactions. So when she came to me one day, loudly telling me she had forsaken her own family and her own name and was in the process of looking for a new one to create a new 'her', I saw an opportunity. I told her that she may use my name, however the moment she steps out of line she will lose that privilege." There was an unmistakeably fond tone to his voice whenever he spoke of Hel, even though she was certainly not the type he enjoyed to deal with.

"So far, her fear of disappointing me and casting a bad shadow on my name has curbed a great deal of her more undesirable personality traits. I knew it wouldn't be a quick fix, but it has been working - And that, my friend, is why I would do such a thing."

Ice Queen

Enoh Love
Crew

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:32 pm
"I see, she is a social experiment," Fai said, his expression lightening up with the realization. "I wish you well in your ventures, my friend," he added, reaching up and patting Sal on the back (not as high as he would have liked, Sal was much taller.) "I will not lie, I am still not fond of your little project, herself, but it is a very interesting idea."

He wasn't about to offer his help in it. He had no reason to experiment socially with scarelings that he wasn't even fond of. Especially ones, like Sal had already admitted, he had tried to poison often. Seriously, Sal had rather interesting hobbies--not the poisoning, of course, poisoning was a clan tradition, practically. But adoption? Really? Ah, in the name of science, Fai supposed it was a reasonable sacrifice... if odd.

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:55 am
"More or less." Sal mused, watching with an oddly lazy interest as Fai's whole demeanor changed. Well, this must have been bothering him something fierce! Interesting. "Thank you." His little experiment was doing fairly well so far, as far as he was concerned. The little smile grew a little wider as Fai admitted to disliking the ghoul, but otherwise the Sage had no comment.

"Although, my friend, you mentioned something curious." Now, onto another matter that was of great importance to him. Something that irked him, though he kept it carefully out of his expression and tone. "What is this about a truth serum?"

Ice Queen

Enoh Love
Crew

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas