Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH PRP]So how about a little talking....(Hel/Dakota) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:28 pm
…Eris? Eris, the Protector of War had interacted with him too? Huh. As Dakota started to walk back though, Hel made a sound. “Uh, excuse you, I did not say you could go.“ She reached out and grabbed the end of his coat, holding onto it tightly.

Hel.”

She then gave him a look that said he better keep talking.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:34 pm
"Well since you aren't being really friendly-" He looked over his shoulder as she grabbed his coat and looked surprised. Then it transformed into a smug smirk. She was holding his coat to keep him from going. Such a cute kid.

"Hel? Drag them to Hell then right?" He turned around slowly, unwilling to startle. She was close enough that his form could reach the top of her head and gave her a kiss on the forehead....and then jumped back in case she'd hurt him.

"Chama says your a Valkyrie. Valkyrie named Hel. How's that? I thought Valkyries were a race of female warriors that served the god Odin?" Way to go Dakota in Greek Mythology. "Whatcha doing in Halloween?"

Oh but back to the subject.

"His name....." there was no way to give Otto's name away just like that. "starts with a O."

Grin grin grin grin.

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:45 pm
“You can wipe that smug smirk off of your face.” Hel retorted, but didn’t let go of his coat for the time being. “Ya. Something like that.” She replied, and then narrowed her eyes. “Who is Chama…?” She then looked rather disgruntled. “How does Chama figure that, huh? I could be a Psychopomp or a Grim for all you know.” Hel then looked rather annoyed as Dakota insisted on playing with her.

“Ya? And?”  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:53 pm
"No I really can't. It's stuck there." He relaxed, since she wasn't sticking a spear in his back...it was okay. "Chama is my weapon. I'm sure you know hunters have weapons that are former students." He hated saying it almost...but Chama made that decision way before he had ever been chosen to be a hunter. So instead he was calm and simple about it.

"She says it's cause you yell a lot. No joking, she says its because of your attire...she doesn't understand why you don't have wings though, but isn't overly concerned as to it. She actually doesn't like you and would prefer that you let me go."

Back to you Hel.

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:08 pm
Hel’s narrowed gaze turned back to the weapon he had sheathed. She couldn’t understand it. Why students…weapons…ugh. No. She’d never. Never. She would rather cease to exist first, than to become that. A tool.

“Well…Chama should know that when she makes assumptions based on behavior and appearance…it makes her look like an a**.” The reaper seemed amused though, that apparently Chama was possessive. Hel tightened her grip on Dakota’s coat.

“If you think you are protecting him by refusing to give up his name, you are not. Whether I know his name or not will not change how hard I will crush him the next time I see him…also…do not tell me what is cruel.” Her tone suddenly dropped, and became steely. “Cruel is what your kind does to mine. Cruel is what I will be if I ever get my hands on one of yours that hurt one of mine.” Otto was pushed to the side for the time being, as she thought of some hunters in particular with this sudden change in topic.

“She has dark hair, dark skin, and bladed boots that glow purple. I will gut her.”  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:19 pm
"I tell her that all the time, but she's a bird. It's not like she's the smartest little girl in the world."

Chama seem to want to tell Hel, herself by flaring in the sheath, fire spilling over.

"Weren't you listening? I'm a moon hunter, thats what I do. Protection." He was going to snort at her...but instead reached over to place his palm on her head. "What one hunter does, shouldn't account for all hunters. What one student does, shouldn't account for the rest of your students. I've met ones that have helped us, I've met the ones who don't mind humans. I, by far, like them more than I do the ones that continue the cycle of hate." His hand stilled on her head.

For a moment, his aura changed. Lethal, almost cold and much more different than the usual Dakota. Threatening Candace....He'd tear Hel apart before she even got near. His breathing evened out, his urge to go for Chama stifled by the fact that neither Otto or Candace was here...

Instead he let his hand drop, gave her the biggest s**t eating grin he could. As if the moment never happened.

"I doubt I will have to worry for her, My girlfriend is a full hunter too." He looked thoughtful again, rubbing his jaw. "But if that's the case, I will just have to stop you two from fighting!"

Best solution ever. Nailed it.

Not worried because I will be there for her. She's just baiting me. I'm not a little kid anymore.

He kept smiling at Hel instead.

:'DDDDDD

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:29 pm
Hel was about to open her mouth, but it was Dakota’s next words that had her stopping to listen. Something about them seemed…for a lack of better words, profound. She couldn’t put her finger on it, or fully digest it right at this moment, but it was something she knew she’d be thinking about later.

Also, unfortunately, that one moment was all Hel needed to know she had a nerve in her hand. It was now Hel smirked, and her smirk was anything but pleasant and her eyes lidded as she stared up at Dakota. It was not a pleasant look. “You can talk big, boil. You can boast. You may have the skill…but you will not always be there to have her back. All is needed is a moment. Just one moment.”

She paused, humming thoughtfully for a moment.

“How about you ask your hunter girlfriend what she did. You ask her about Mitsu…and then you tell me what a monster is.”  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:49 pm
"Maybe in that moment you can decide what to do that is right? Revenge and hate and Grief and Sadness, You do not grow from those. You grow when you are happy, When you look forward...When the world seems brighter because you let it go." He shrugged, "But then again, If I had a chance to kill some horseman I would. So It's not like I am much different.."

For a moment, Hel caught him off guard. A shadow of doubt over something he had no idea about Candace. Something she didn't fill him in on? But then he shrugged it away. If Candace had wanted him to know, she would've. If he asked, it was like letting Hel win. It was letting Hel dampen something he thought was too good to be.

"I don't need to ask her. We are humans, we have done things. We are hunters, we've hurt each other and your kind." Dakota laid his hand on Chama, who was spewing violent licks of flame against his leg. "If she did something, then that is her. That's her burden to carry, and if she shares it with me, it will still be her burden. I didn't do anything to this Mitsu, so why should I care about it? I will accept Candace no matter what."

"You in love Hel?" Total 180 from what they were talking about, "You ever cherish someone more than you do yourself?"

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:53 am
“I have to disagree. One does grow from revenge, hate, grief and sadness…whether it is a good or bad growth, though, is in the eye of the beholder…and if you will not practice it, then to do not ******** preach it to me.”

The reaper watched him intently as he responded to her words, and part of her was disappointed that he didn’t take her bait, while another part of her was…somewhat in…awe? A lot of things this Hunter was saying did resonate within her, but it didn’t mean she was any closer to liking him, no. It just meant she could respect what he was saying. Hel did have something to say, though…

“Alright.” She agreed, which really wasn’t a good thing. “You let your hunter girlfriend be. You accept her for what she is…you do not ask…and maybe one day…down the road…maybe you will see your little friend Fell <******** up beyond recognition.”

The ghoul left it at that, though Dakota’s next words didn’t have her any less on edge as her eyes narrowed.

“Ya. I do.” She replied shortly.

Nyxtsuki Moon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:25 pm
"I've seen nothing bad growth, especially from myself. I almost even took revenge out on a friend. It was a terrible experience." Dakota blinked and then grinned again waving his hands, "Okay okay okay. No teapot calling the kettle black than!"

His eyebrow winged up at the mention of Fell before snorting again. "I hate to keep arguing this point but...Candace doesn't attack students at random. Only ones that targeted her first." he held his hand up, "But the exception is Mitsu. And I don't know what happened and established that I won't find out unless Candace tells me soooooooooooooooo........"

He reached over and patted her head.

"I find it easier to think of my love. What would happen if I went aimlessly around challenging potential dangerous situations when the person on the other side will worry and wait for me." He tilted his head up, "What kind of person is your loved one?"

Lucyal

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:14 pm
Hel just huffed. That was all she had in response to this…rather peculiar thing. That’s right, thing. Human he may be, bonded to a student of her kind…Hel didn’t have much, if any, experience with humans. It was rather unsettling now, standing next to him, that the thought did strike her of how much reapers resembled humans, and it was easier to see how a lot of Halloween wasn’t fond of reapers for that reason.

The ghoul reached up and swatted Dakota’s hand away from her head. “Cut it out!” She snapped, and could only answer heatedly to his question. “That kind that would be fine and carry on without me if I did not come back!” Maybe that was a bit harsh, and not giving Mac enough credit, but Hel was snappy right now, and this wasn’t a friend she was talking to.

Nyxtsuki Moon

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces