Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Fox Tamer
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:14 pm
User Image

☾☾☾☾ℜ𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔫 ☽☽☽☽

☾☾𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔫𝔟𝔬𝔯𝔫☽☽

Randon nodded, "Yea. I work for that little computer store a couple days a week, so don't worry about it." She let a smile cross her face as he dragged her to the cafe. She had been inside a couple of times and had liked it so far. Randon looked at Moon Moon and smiled. She liked seeing him happy. She looked at the menu and ordered a chicken sandwich. She liked chicken since it was the one of the few animals that they didn't get to hunt in the forest.

God-of-Death102

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:13 pm
User Image

"Some day, I'm going to leave the pack and go live in a human city." Moon moon said, ordering an egg salad sandwich. He figured he would get an apparent, not that he knew what that was, and a job and go to collage for an education to get a better job, and form his own pack.

User Image

God-of-Death102
Vice Captain

Friendly Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50

The Fox Tamer
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:44 pm
User Image

☾☾☾☾ℜ𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔫 ☽☽☽☽

☾☾𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔫𝔟𝔬𝔯𝔫☽☽

Randon heard his comment and was saddened. She didn't like the idea of Moon Moon being gone. Their food was handed to them and she handed the money to the girl behind the counter. Once she got her change, she took her food and headed over to a small table. She waited until Moon Moon had sat down. "Are you thinking of leaving soon?" She asked.

She picked up her sandwich and took a bite while she waited for his answer.

Ooc: Sorry. You didn't quote me so it took a while for me to realized that you'd replied.

God-of-Death102

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:39 pm
User Image

"Maybe, but I don't really know. If I do leave, do you want to come with me." Moon Moon asked.

User Image

God-of-Death102
Vice Captain

Friendly Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50

The Fox Tamer
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:28 pm
User Image

☾☾☾☾ℜ𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔫 ☽☽☽☽

☾☾𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔫𝔟𝔬𝔯𝔫☽☽

Randon sighed, "I don't know Moon Moon. It's a bit harder for me to pick up and leave. Promise me you'll give me a little time to think it over before you do decide to leave." She finished her sandwich and wiped her mouth on a napkin. "For today, let's just try to enjoy ourselves, alright?" She waited for him to finish his food.

God-of-Death102

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:45 am
User Image

"Alright." Moon Moon said calmly finishing off his food. After that he got up and waited for the other. "Alright, lets go see what treasures we can find today." he said grinning.

User Image

God-of-Death102
Vice Captain

Friendly Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50

The Fox Tamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:58 pm
User Image

☾☾☾☾ℜ𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔫 ☽☽☽☽

☾☾𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔫𝔟𝔬𝔯𝔫☽☽

Randon smiled as she stood. "Alright." She shifted her bag and stretched as they walked down the street. "Keep an eye out for any technology. Even if its old, I can use parts for other stuff." She slowed her pace when she spotted an old camera in someone's trash. She grinned as picked it up and put it in her bag. She looked at Moon Moon, "Like that."

God-of-Death102

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:37 am
User Image

"Alright." Moon Moon said grinning. He then caught sight of an old key board someone threw out. It was missing three keys, but he figured that could be fixed.

User Image

God-of-Death102
Vice Captain

Friendly Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50

The Fox Tamer
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:51 pm
User Image

☾☾☾☾ℜ𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔫 ☽☽☽☽

☾☾𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔫𝔟𝔬𝔯𝔫☽☽

Randon had found a few small treasures when noon rolled around. She shifted her bag and looked at Moon Moon. "Well, do you want to head home and drop this stuff off? Then we could go hunt up some lunch."

God-of-Death102
School....damn it. So sorry for wait.

1x1 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas