Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:17 pm
User Image

Saki could not find his twin anywhere and it was leaving him feeling slightly anxious and more than a little agitated. He didn't do well when he spent the whole day holding in all of his negative musings of other members in this pathetic pride. He wanted to be able to gossip and speak badly of whomever he liked... but he could only do that in the company of his brother.

He sighed, creamy tail flicking as he made his way toward one of the watering holes. He would have to find a lady-friend then. One that wasn't related... of course that was a whole ordeal in itself! Perhaps a visit to the rogue lands was in order?

He sighed deeper than last time, shaking his head just slightly. That would be too much trouble; too much work. It took a lot of energy to keep up the appearance of being a friendly, outgoing and kind guy. At least here everyone thought he was such a lion. It would be too annoying having to work up that image again out in the rogue lands.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:30 pm
User Image

Golden eyes watched carefully from her perch in one of the trees that over looked the water hole. She knew the figure approaching as her brother. Something about him though seemed curious. He seemed in an odd way. Her head tilted as she quietly observed the male, making sure all her limbs were carefully placed on the branches so her brother would not see her dark form up above.

She spoke when he was close enough.

"What's troubling you, brother?" The female asked from above, her golden eyes twinkling with curiosity.

Lethrossen

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:49 pm
KasaiLoki

While his mental state instantly increased to being at least three times more annoyed an instant smile spread across his maw, his charm turning on in full. Even to his other siblings he was kind, compassionate and very much a charming guy. Only Ayo knew any different. He didn't want that messing up... which always caused him to feel slightly insecure around Caia because she was just weird. Something about her was... off. But not like how it was off with him... not that she knew anything about that. Or did she?

"Troubling me?" He repeated, smile never faltering. He shook his head slowly, gaze becoming a bit confused or maybe curious. "Nothing's troubling me..." he shrugged a bit and the smile returned. His bright blue eyes lingered on her for a moment. "You do love your trees, Caia. Always thought of climbing as more of a leopard thing, myself." He gave a chuckle here, where he deemed it appropriate. He thought climbing trees was dumb, why was she always doing it? Show-off.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:54 pm

Caia shrugged as she stood on the branch, hearing it crack under her weight but not actually breaking. She wasn't as light as she use to be, and the trees out in the actual pride were much more frail than the ones in the Kilango'ta forest boundary. "Doesn't seem that way to me," she stated from above, jumping from her high perch and landing beside her brother with a thud.

"Indeed." she said. She was an aloof creature. "The few leopards that hang around here have taught me all I needed to know." The Kusini lands were open to all species as long as they held no hostility towards anyone. That being said, few of the non lion species made their home in the lands. Caia watched the stocky felines prowl their way through the trees at a young age, and just never gave it up.

She rubbed against Asi'sakitu, the loose bits of black fur clinging to his white pelt.

"I'm leaving soon," she told her brother, quite out of the blue.

Lethrossen

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:00 am
KasaiLoki

He kept the smile glued to his maw and just sort of shrugged again, making himself feel slightly helpless. "Well, honestly nothing is wrong." His words were honeyed with innocence and the type of tone that suggested a kind and thoughtful lion.

As for leopards teaching you to climb trees... he wanted to sneer but did not. It wasn't that Saki was particularly against the open-species policy in the kusini'mwezi... and it wasn't as if he went out of his way to avoid non-lion species he just... preferred the company of his kind. And by that... it meant he could stand non-lions a little less than he couldn't stand lions.

When the darkest member of his litter rubbed up against him he tensed up slightly, wanting very much to move away. She was going to get his pelt dirty! He, of course, leaned into the rub and nuzzled against her instead. "Leaving?" He repeated. So often he just repeated what others' said, it was much easier that way. "...W..where are you going?" Yes, surprise would do here.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:37 pm
Lethrossen
WHELP. WHAT'S TWO YEARS LATER RIGHT?!?! ._. shootme....

Caia didn’t even know where to begin to answer her brother’s question. Truth was it, she didn’t know. How could she tell him she was following the voices in the forests? The ones that were insisting they go. Legend was always told to her as a child about the spirits of the past remaining hidden within the dense foliage; it was them, she knew it, that were telling her to go.

“Just…away…” She was compelled to go, regardless of if her family approved.

“I’ll…be back though.” Her words faltered as did her tone. It may have been believable to some, but to those close, including Asi’Sakitu, the true meaning was evident. I don’t plan on coming back.

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

[IC] Kusini'Mwezi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces