SPOTTED!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lilithia
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:38 am
I think this is a new thing I'd like to put, if you spot anyone from the guild or anything or think you do or whatever --- claim so here.

I've been spotted. XD

TrickYMickY
I raced with you today at the Ace go-karts in Sunshine and I kept thinking you look familiar, at first I thought maybe I knew you from Uni or something, I was going to say hello but I didnt want to if I couldnt say where I knew you from. And then after I logged onto Gaia. It just clicked! Just after I joined the Aussie Guild I looked up your profile being the captain and had a look at your page on DeviantArt.com.

I would have expected the captain to do much better then second last blaugh (just kidding)
If you don't know me I was one of the guys in the Melbourne Storm tops (the one with the shaved head)

So yeah, sorry I didnt say hello, and it was good to see another Gaian out and about.

Cheers Mick

Anyone else spotted? XD Or spotting someone?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:19 am
chemmy and DNA ran into me at work once 3nodding

scruffy and me went to the pub too

i randomly wound up at trjns house lots of times and bumped into J lots of times too, it's so scary!! eek  

nrasjaa

TrickYMickY

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:14 pm
That was the only time that I have spotted someone. I was spotted by someone from the japanese student guild when I was still living in Japan but they didnt introduce themselves and only told me about it through a PM later.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:35 am
Sometimes I see Streek at work... That's all.  

WellzY
Crew

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:47 am
i saw scruffy today at work!! he had lunch with me!! xd

bheh trjn and [J] are real life mates of mine, and streek is real life mates with wellzy, do they count??  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:46 am
I see people at met ups... that is all...

I saw DNA at a pub in St Kilda once. Bloody drunk he was.  

EmWah
Crew

scruffy012

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:19 pm
yeah ive had drinkies with Jubbie, DNA, Mel, also with a few others that arnt in this guild....

yeah i had lunch with Jubbie yesterday, after randomly been let out of work... (yayayay they gave me an hours work and a free breakfast razz )  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:29 pm
I've spotted Nras at work a couple times I been at home in brisbane...Like when she saw me wander past with three other yobs and our arms filled with booze. HAHAHA!

I see Corbin around a fair bit too... xp

ethuil

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:47 pm
ethuil
I've spotted Nras at work a couple times I been at home in brisbane...Like when she saw me wander past with three other yobs and our arms filled with booze. HAHAHA!

i saw you then?? eek i dont even remember!! oh mah god!! *faints* oh by the way i stole the pic of that hottie in you sig, is that the bloke that plays wood in harry potter??

oh i did also go to the pub with corbin once, aaaggeess ago 3nodding

and i did have lunch with scruffyness!! hainichi ftw!!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:23 pm
nrasjaa
ethuil

i saw you then?? eek i dont even remember!! oh mah god!! *faints* oh by the way i stole the pic of that hottie in you sig, is that the bloke that plays wood in harry potter??

oh i did also go to the pub with corbin once, aaaggeess ago 3nodding

and i did have lunch with scruffyness!! hainichi ftw!!

It was last year darl...i had hair back then HOMG! haahaha...
its quite alright...wellzy gaeve it to me and yes...he's from harry...

YAY for 'spotting' corbin next week for HIM

ethuil

passionberry

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:50 am
Would being friends of people from gaia befor joining Gaia count? eek ninja  
The Official Australian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items