Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:37 am
Bump!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:11 pm
Geelzoka would dig a fling with Hiss! What do you think?

User Image

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:41 pm
Conrad The Mighty
Geelzoka would dig a fling with Hiss! What do you think?

User Image

Yessssssss I like that idea a lot owo Snake-y kids! She'd be so thrilled! Is he in the Kizi or elsewhere?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:36 am
Saw Wing was mated, and wanted to know if you were still up for the fling or would you like to drop that plot?

Also,
Was wondering if you'd like to have my new girl maybe be apart of Wing's family? [ Chi's custom ]  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:20 am
Chi Sohma
Saw Wing was mated, and wanted to know if you were still up for the fling or would you like to drop that plot?

Also,
Was wondering if you'd like to have my new girl maybe be apart of Wing's family? [ Chi's custom ]

Gah, I forgot about that plot. We had so many it got swept under the rug XD Yeah, I'll have to drop the fling, but the hyena plots are definitely still a go. And ooooh she's very pretty! I could see them being sisters for sure! Is she going to the Sikukku or will she be somewhere else?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:53 am
SilverLutz
Chi Sohma

Also,

Gah, I forgot about that plot. We had so many it got swept under the rug XD Yeah, I'll have to drop the fling, but the hyena plots are definitely still a go. And ooooh she's very pretty! I could see them being sisters for sure! Is she going to the Sikukku or will she be somewhere else?

I dont have net at home yet, but im trying to reply to all my old rps, which is why i was poking for any plots we had else.
Awsome for hyenas and custom. Whats her names language so i can at least use the same since being family lol.
Not sure if i wanted her to go there. She is based off a purple crab so im thinking she is crabby and kinda mean. Or jus t bitter. So i may keep her rogue til i find out where she fits. Definitely would like rp with them, ill have to read up on wingu s history too. wink  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:56 am
Chi Sohma
I dont have net at home yet, but im trying to reply to all my old rps, which is why i was poking for any plots we had else.
Awsome for hyenas and custom. Whats her names language so i can at least use the same since being family lol.
Not sure if i wanted her to go there. She is based off a purple crab so im thinking she is crabby and kinda mean. Or jus t bitter. So i may keep her rogue til i find out where she fits. Definitely would like rp with them, ill have to read up on wingu s history too. wink

Her name is Swahili, and she goes into the rouge lands all the time so they could definitely meet up. He's lost a NPC son to a storm, but he was just a cub, too young to leave the pride, so your girl might have known she was an aunt but would have never met him. Wing's pretty happy-go-lucky and kind so having a grumpy sister would be cute XD Opposites!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:10 am
Rp will be awsome,
After we get some of our other ones done.
Lol, got to many to keep up with as it is.
She wouldnt mind visiting the pride, they were born
In pride, or did wing go there?  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:22 am
Chi Sohma
Rp will be awsome,

Definitely, two RPs is good for now XD I won Wing in a contest so she's been there for a bit, but I don't think it was ever determined if she was born there or not. They could have been born rouges and Wing could have joined the Sikukuu, or they could have been born in pride and your girl left when she was old enough.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:10 pm
SilverLutz
Chi Sohma
Rp will be awsome,

Definitely, two RPs is good for now XD I won Wing in a contest so she's been there for a bit, but I don't think it was ever determined if she was born there or not. They could have been born rouges and Wing could have joined the Sikukuu, or they could have been born in pride and your girl left when she was old enough.

I named her Chini'ya'maji , which means beneath water
[ Solo rp with tasnim ] . Here is an rp that sorta describes what i envisioned why she would leave her sister and how she acts. Tasnim is another cheetah of mine also in the roguelands :]. When we knock out some rps, cant wait to rp the sisters <3

Im thinking of rogue breeding her so... -squees- So she doesnt have to feel lonely.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:37 pm
Ahhh she's great! We'll definitely have to RP them once we get the others out of the way. Feel free to use Wing for throwbacks if you rouge breed her =3

Chi Sohma

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces