Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH] Stalking Medea [ Mei/Amrita/Gale/Candace/Otto/Medea ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:41 am
s**t s**t s**t. Well, so now it was on her to speak up.

Stepping out from behind Amrita, who was sill standing in front of her, Mei placed her hand upon the undead's shoulder. "To be honest, I had come here to follow Medea, and find out what she was up to, since that was what I had agreed to do for your organization. Though, I hadn't expected the person she was to be meeting be you. So, unfortunately following her this time turned out to be useless." She only hoped that it would not put Gale, Candace, Otto, Amrita and herself in further trouble for this. Not that she expected Caelius to go easy on any of them.

"As for Halloween.. I have nothing to report on that, since I had not agreed to report on them. Just the horsemen and their initiates. If I do find out anything useful on the horsemen, I will report it. Sadly, the horsemen are already a little wary around me since I had already openly aided some hunters in a battle nearly a year ago, so unless I can find a way around that, information gathering will be more difficult." Its not like she could walk up and offer to become an initiate, just to gather information. Not with many horsemen wanting her dead as it were. Aside from that, the only other thing she could report on, was the small bracelet Medea had left, which he had already found.

So, unfortunately for Caelius, there was nothing to report on. Not yet.

Eight

Zoobey

Bittiface

Enoh Love

kurotomato

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:06 pm
Amrita was mentally seconding the idea of a dictionary, but unfortunately her courage was only situated around the task at hand, which was nowhere near any idea to comment on his use of words. He seemed like he was going to ignore her, and all that did was make that simmering rage inside her begin to boil. How dare he ignore them! When he did finally acknowledge her though, it didn't make that now near-boiling rage cool down any. The sound of his voice was bad enough, but the clearly condescending tone made it worse...not to mention the content. Her hands twisted into fists at her sides, trembling lightly with barely contained anger; thankfully Mei was speaking, and that seemed to help a little bit if only for giving her some time to think and cool down.

...The Horsemen had initiates? Amrita tried to hide her look of surprise at Mei, wondering where all this came from. So she really was working for the Hunters... That information was tucked aside, and she focused on other things; namely, what Caelius had asked in exchange for the removal.

"That aside." She glanced at Mei, then back at the Death Lead. "I don't know what you do know, so I can't really tell you what you don't, now can I?" She spoke carefully, trying her best to keep herself in check; she did not want them to know how scared she was. "So unless you want to sit and swap stories over some squid tea, you might as well just flat out tell me what you want me to find out."

Zoobey
LividPeas
Kurotomato
Bittiface
Eight

Enoh Love
Crew

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:59 am
Candace hid a laugh behind a cough when Amrita told Caelius to give her a straight answer.  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff