Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[Q]Binx the Masked Nekomata [WIP]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LuckyCat777

Magical Girl

15,375 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:36 pm
AMITYVILLE ACADEMY ENROLLMENT FORM

Name: Binx
Nicknames: Jinx (once used as a mild insult due to his clumsiness, it doesn't bother him anymore and is used as often as his name); Skullface

Faction: Demon
Race: Nekomata (/Bakeneko)

Natural Ability: Shapeshift- He likes to change into his housecat form to climb things, pass by others unnoticed, or to pull tricks (tripping people, pouncing...). The only giveaway is his forked tail and white skull-like facial markings.

Personality: He is playful, a little naïve, and likes to make jokes. Curious to the point of endangering himself to find things out. Unfortunately, he is naturally clumsy. He has a tendency to drop things, trip, etc. He is not easily upset when around others and would normally play it off with a joke or remark.

His species influences almost all aspects of his life, from not being able to swim very well, his tendency to take a shower every day without fail, his favorite food is sushi... To: he will walk away to investigate any shiny object on the ground (be it a Seed, a rock, a rhinestone, or a pile of dropped glitter). Because of this, he has made himself a small collection of random items, like pieces of ribbon, broken pendants...
The only thing he did not obtain is a cat's natural grace and sense of balance, but he's got the landing part down!

The only reason he wears a mask is because... He likes it. It's a total mystery that raises theories like: him not being able to copy a person's face (even without the school pin), it closely resembles his natural form's markings, to he doesn't have a face or he's too ashamed to show it.

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy?

FEAR Ability:

Don't forget to include what TYPE of Fear it is! For more information please see the FEAR guide:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22177831

Physical Description: Is equally based on Gaia avatar, Skelanimals, and Skeletal-colored Minis. Artist has free reign to change/tweak appearance overall.

Eye Colour: Unknown, could just be empty sockets... *eerie music*
Hair Colour/Style: Black (maybe white?) shorter length and slightly ruffled
Skin Colour: Light tan
Clothing Style/Colours:
Monochrome black, white and red (for accents). Because he's clumsy naturally, I'm sure he'd have a few bloody bandages wrapped around various parts of his body. I would assume he'd wear mostly street style clothes, because they are things that are easily thrown on, with only a handful of accessories. (Style is artists' choice~)
Extra:
*Is always seen with a full-face skull mask, he never takes it off and if he did, that person would either be extremely special, or if he's unlucky enough to make a contract, his master. Follows him even in cat form, giving him a white face.
*Has a black, forked/split cat tail.
*Has black cat ears
*Should he have to have horns, they either would be really small or probably arm spikes, curved around his chest to resemble ribs, or back spines would be preferred.
References:
Tektek version (yes, I used a female body, only because male looked odd):
User Image

Like this one kid's overall look, but more complicated:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yes, I have asked if having a full face mask is okay, and Maru gave me approval to continue, as seen here:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=133&t=19512617#356457155

Also, I like to give artists lots of freedom to design something however they feel like doing. Hence the various "unknown" and vague answers. I find an artist does things 10x better than anything I could suggest.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:01 am
(3-year Event: Design My Character 24 hour raffle form for inspiration and original concept)

DESIGN ME A CHARACTER!
Link to quest thread: N/A
Faction: Amityville
Species: Bakeneko- Nekomata
What am I looking for in this character: I would love a male character based on my current Gaia avvie! Influenced by black cats, Skeletal minis and the Skelanimals brand, so a blend of cute and creepy is ideal. (I like really spooky things, so if you want to go a little skeletal, expose his heart, or whatever, I'm totally okay with that.)
*I would like to have his face mostly or even fully covered by a skull mask. If that's not doable, I'm open to interpretation.
*Colors are up to you, especially where style is concerned.
*I'm using my TWEWY-style outfit, however his style need not be "skater" and he doesn't necessarily need headphones either. I would like if you stayed away from Lolita or a formal style though.
*His personality will be somewhat upbeat and easygoing, so I don't think he'd wear something too complicated, but I'd like to think he shows off a little.
Eye colour: I'm not sure, I would guess yellow, red or blackout. (Or maybe they're empty sockets... 0.0 )
Hair colour/ style: I prefer a shorter length, but he could have fluffy hair, if it strikes your fancy. Because he's more of an easygoing person, I wouldn't think he'd worry about styling his hair... If he has any. It's hard to tell with that mask on.
Skin colour: I'm open to anything.
Additional markings/ edits/ etc: Some form of cat ears and a tail would be GREAT (split tail, hair/accessory that suggests cat ears, etc.)  

LuckyCat777

Magical Girl

15,375 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items