Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Random Fandom

Back to Guilds

This guild is for all who are fans of Supernatural, Doctor Who, or Sherlock. Or any other fandom for that matter. 

Tags: Supernatural, Sherlock, Doctor Who, fandom, role playing 

Reply Super Who Lockians. Or other Fandoms
Heroes of Cosplay

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do NOT Watch Heroes of Cosplay! :D
  Got it!
View Results

hydrochloricacidtrip
Captain

Shameless Astronomer

8,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:57 pm
Hey guys, if you are into cosplay and you enjoy it you should seriously check out Heroes of Cosplay on SyFy. It is fantastic. The people on the show have amazing costumes and you can watch how they make them. And if you are a huge fan of cosplay and you know who Yaya is then you should really watch it cos' she's a judge. So, just thought I'd let you all know about that show. Anyways, have a good day or night. blaugh

GUYS. DISREGARD ALL OF THAT AND DO NOT WATCH THAT SHOW. EVER. IT IS TERRIBLE AND IT DOES NOT ACCURATELY PORTRAY COSPLAY AND CONVENTIONS. THAT SHOW IS SERIOUSLY CRAP. burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:48 pm
There should be another option here: Absolutely not; I don't like overly-dramatized misinterpretations.

I've seen a couple episodes - not by my own choice - and as a cosplayer myself, am greatly insulted by how they portray the convention environment and actively seek out drama: http://wow-lawbringer.blogspot.com/2013/09/my-life-as-villain-of-cosplay.html  

chloe_glow

Beloved Astronomer

9,200 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Window Shopper 100

hydrochloricacidtrip
Captain

Shameless Astronomer

8,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:16 pm
chloe_glow
There should be another option here: Absolutely not; I don't like overly-dramatized misinterpretations.

I've seen a couple episodes - not by my own choice - and as a cosplayer myself, am greatly insulted by how they portray the convention environment and actively seek out drama: http://wow-lawbringer.blogspot.com/2013/09/my-life-as-villain-of-cosplay.html

I actually completely agree after watching the show and then going to actual conventions. There is so much drama on that stupid show when in reality it is fun and everyone is supportive. I feel like that show is scripted just to make it seem interesting. However, I would continue watching it if they didn't argue as much. I would actually enjoy it more. The people on the show weren't even consistent and it got too confusing. So I definitely agree with you that people shouldn't watch the show.  
Super Who Lockians. Or other Fandoms

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games