Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply Slave profiles
Seedsly's Female Slaves [PM only.]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NecroFaix

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:18 pm
Please don't post here. PM me if you're interested.

These girls are pleasure slaves and are looking for a master or mistress to treat them accordingly. Please at least type where I can understand what you're saying and give me enough to answer back. When you PM let me know if you want them wearing something special when they're delivered, or if you prefer to pick them up. I only do RPs through PMs.

I also make customs if you don't see anything you like here!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:30 pm
User Image

Name: Leann
Sexuality: Bisexual
Background: Leann came from a very wealthy family so naturally she was the perfect target for kidnappers. She was taken from her home and held for ransom, but after the kidnappers were paid they sold Leann instead of giving her back to make a little more cash for themselves.
Personality: Leann is a pretty positive girl that tries to look on the bright side of everything, though she's more reserved and not overly bubbly. She gets embarrassed easily and loves being spoiled with pretty outfits. Secretly she enjoys showing herself off and being complimented.
Looking For: A pushy master that wouldn't mind exploiting her.  

NecroFaix

NecroFaix

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:40 pm
User Image

Name: Leah
Background: Leah was just a normal girl raised by her single mother. She loved learning and often stayed after school to tutor other students. One day she stayed late enough it ended up getting dark and when she was walking home she was kidnapped.
Personality: Leah's a very intelligent, reserved person. She doesn't get embarrassed very easily and she's very open about her opinions. She follows directions well though she doesn't talk unless she really has something to say.
Looking For: A pushy master that would try to embarrass her whenever possible.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:49 pm
User Image

Name: Elaine
Background: Elaine was raised in a very normal and loving family. She took a great interest in the world around her and loved going on walks around town and heading the library. It was during one of those walks that she got lost and entered a bad part of town where she found her way into the slave trade.
Personality: Elaine is a smart girl but she's not that great at being social. She's very timid around other people but follows directions well to avoid confrontation.
Looking For: A pushy master that would try to embarrass her whenever possible. Maybe a bit abusive.  

NecroFaix

NecroFaix

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:56 pm
User Image

Name: Diana
Background: Diana had a big family with lots of brothers and sisters and she was often overlooked by her family. She was always the one that didn't cause much trouble so they never bothered with her until one day she disappeared on her way home from school.
Personality: Diana is very quiet and shy. She never had a lot of friends because she never really spoke to anyone and she gets flustered and embarrassed very easily.
Looking For: A pushy master that would try to embarrass her whenever possible. Maybe a bit abusive.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:01 am
Name: Lilly
Sexuality: Bi-Curious
Background: Lilly has a strange life and past. She lived with her 3 brothers who always seemed to push her around when she was younger. The've done many sexual things to her that made her go off the edge. Making her run away at the age of 14 as she searches the streets trying to get money to keep her self healthy.
Personality: Lilly is a very outspoken girl, she can be stubborn but she does it for the fun. Is shy at first but turns to be a great girl.
Looking For: A master that isn't afraid to show her off in anyway even if she doesn't want it, is a bit pushy and can be abusive.  

Iceygirl345

Slave profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff