Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[ENROLLMENT] Li Shou the Cat Sith (Acceptnyan)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:27 am
Name: Li Shou (But his real name is Mistopheles)User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nicknames: Sir Shota Neko-san

Faction: Demon
Race: Cat Sith (cat sidhe, wutev)

Natural Ability: Heat Absorption - Cat sith are attracted to heat (which is incidentally why you shouldn't sit a corpse next to a fireplace). When in contact with another creature, it has the potential to absorb the heat from their being, leaving them feeling cold. (This has no effect on undead or ghosts).

Personality:
Spoiled - Being not only the youngest of the family, but the only son as well, Li gets the royal treatment from just about everybody (except his father). This has left his constitution for difficulty shoddy at best.

Childish - A bit of a followup to the spoiled thing. Because he hasn't been forced to do much of anything for himself, his maturity is a bit stunted. So yes, ghoul's are still gross, adults are still stupid, and eating veggies is 100% out of the question.

Exploiting - There is one thing he has learned, however, and that's how to use his cute looks to get what he wants. A pout here, a purr there, and a 'nyan' for the deal sealer. He is not above making himself out to be a pity case if it means he can have that expensive toy in the window.

Determined - At the very least, Li Shou rarely gives up when he has his heart set on something (the only trick is how to get his heart set on it).

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy? Because his father is a big jerk and was tired of his only son being spoiled by his doting mother. His old man issued a challenge to his son in an effort to make him more self-sufficient. If Li could survive Amityville without wussing out and coming home, he could do whatever he wanted for the rest of his days. If not, however, he would have to say goodbye to the pampered life and follow his father's instruction without question. So really he's between a rock and a hard place right now.

FEAR Ability: Headlights - The Pouty Kitty Face - Li Shou attempts to make a face so sickeningly cute it halts the attacker in their tracks.

References: Over dere. >>>  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:28 am
GRABBIN ONE MORE POST.  

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:12 am
阿!是 Sir Shota Neko-san!Victoria 会当一位很好的学长的!ouo

我认为他的优点可能是他很固执?他要的东西,他一定会想尽办法得逞!就像个孩子一样。我喜欢你给他的缺点!我认为真的很适合他的家庭背景 - 应为妈妈的疼爱和是同一个孩子的关系而宠坏了他。我不知道 High School 应该是几岁开始的但是十三岁会不会太小了?我不是很清楚。。。这只是我的建议。

为什么他的姓名是 Li 呢?能解释吗?

And typing out that short paragraph had me in tears. It's been too long since I had to write in Mandarin. ANYWAY, since you wanted to practice for Chinese class, HERE YOU GO HAVE FUN!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:32 pm
Riyo, I proclaim you TiH's official and resident "crazy cat lady"...

-sniffles- I'm so proud of you  

Lucyal
Crew

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:32 pm
^ omg yes that was my first thought lkjfasgj CONGRATS THOUGH, RIYO *U* <33333333333

........and omg Drag plz  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:41 pm
"and eating veggies is 100% out of the question."

I LIKE HIM >8| <33

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:01 pm
Lucyal

Kaiyumi

I've finally fulfilled my dream. Does this mean I get a personalized title on the minis site? <>:

OnionGrump

LMAO. Onion approved.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:30 am
I see Chinese
I see Chinese Name
I see a cat

I see a spoiled cat prince <333333333
More cat please orzlll  

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:05 pm
BASIC CHARACTER KIT WHAT DO I DO NEXT

Welcome to This is Halloween!

Congratulations! Your character has passed the enrollment process and you're cleared to begin playing. Essentially, this means you can get your art certed, make your character's journal, and most importantly start RPing. If you're a little lost then don't worry, this guide is here to point you in the right direction.

gaia_crown [ Art Check! ]:

- Do you have your character's art? Great! Move onto the next crown.

- If you do NOT yet have your art, you may now contact your artist and let them know that they may now start on creating your character!

gaia_crown [ Certs & Emblems ]:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

- If your character is a STUDENT, you may create a customized student pin for them. This is entirely optional (but fun!) special badge that is unique to your character's design! You can find more information about pins (also known as their emblem) here.

- Hallowen characters (Students & Horsemen) may bet their character certed here!

- Hunters may get their certs here!

gaia_crown [ Creating a Journal ]:

- A journal is a thread where you can keep track of your character's accomplishments, RPs, progress, relationships, etc!

- All HALLOWEEN characters (Students & Horsemen) may create one here!

- All Hunters may create one here!

gaia_crown [ Let's RP! ]:

- Don't be shy about RPing! As soon as your character has been enroll approved you can start! Check out this awesome information about The World of Halloween and Amityville Academy. All students start off in Amityville academy. Need more things to do? Check out this whole subforum! Anything labelled Activity is open for you! Occasionally GMs will promote and open CLASSROOM orps. These usually happen in the classroom subforum. All students are invited to participate!

- If you are a Hunter, you will want to read the Hunter Newbie Guide Occasionally GMs will promote and open MISSION orps. These usually happen in the main Deus subforum and be followed by a guild announcement. All Hunters are invited to participate!

- If you are a Horsemen, please refer to here and the handy links in the first post as well as the other posts for concurrent and quest information! Need more things to do? Check out this whole subforum! Anything labelled Activity is open for you! Occasionally GMs will promote and open CLASSROOM orps. These usually happen in the classroom subforum. All Horsemen are invited to participate!

gaia_crown [ What's happening currently? ]:
- We try to keep all important things happening regularily updated in the ANNOUNCEMENTS THREAD. This goes for ALL FACTIONS. Have a question? Ask it in the Q & A !

gaia_crown [ Still feeling a little lost or overwhelmed? That's okay! ]:
- Check out what was just mentioned in FULL DETAIL HERE! Don't be too overwhelmed, there's time to sort everything out. For now, just enjoy some simple RP!

gaia_crown [ Finding RP ]:
- There's a bunch of ways to find RP. You can just contact a friend or any shop regular OR one of our available GMS for help! Otherwise, there are a lot of people looking to plot with YOU in their plotting threads! You can even make your own and advertise in your sig/ in the main thread/ etc etc!

- In addition any thread marked ORP is open for you to join!

- If you ever feel lost as a newbie, our many GMs are more than happy to one on one RP with you to help your character get acquainted. Send a PM to WE ARE HALLOWEEN and we can get you started this way as well. Otherwise, enjoy immersing yourself in the many RPS in TiH! It is all about discovery after all!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:41 pm
Sexy Cocaine
After being told several times that he could not, in fact, hug every cat, the gnome in charge of cleanup duty in the enrollment office very sourly handed over the missing enrollment form and stalked off mumbling something about how he was just thinking about cats again.

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces