Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] A tricky palooka (Enzo vs. Nahm) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
prolixity rolled 7 4-sided dice: 2, 1, 2, 1, 1, 2, 4 Total: 13 (7-28)

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:10 am
Nahm hopped back lightly, but instead of lunging, Enzo raised his hands. Nahm whipped around towards the familiar, bracing himself for a rush. What he got was indeed a rush, but more like a wave than a charge; the rats swarmed him, nipping and clawing, and Nahm hissed as he shook them off. They'd done a lot of damage, though. "Useful," Nahm said as the last of the rats dropped away.

He raised his hands in an imitation of Enzo's gesture, and seemed to vanish. He was still there, of course, but eyes and attention slid right off him, rendering him effectively, if briefly, invisible. He lunged in to deliver a slash with his claws while the distraction effect was in place.

HP: 24/40
Damage: 5  
Bilious rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:47 am
Enzo's moment of gloating as his rodenty minions did their thing was cut short as suddenly his opponent vanished. His smile fell, blinking with thick furrowed brows, his arms up at the ready-

But how could you be ready for something you can't see? The blow took him off guard, scrambling backward to try to keep his feet with a loud shout of a profanity. He swung his arm out blindly, hoping to at least locate the invisible foe by touch, and maybe clip him in the process.

HP: 10
Damage: 1  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
prolixity rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-16)

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:27 pm
Nahm hopped back out of range, just slightly too late, as the "invisibility" wore off and made him noticeable again. He was still a little dizzy from concentration; he nearly bumped into the Boss, and had to scoot aside rapidly. Still, he grinned toothily at Enzo. "Nice trick, with the rats. You like mine?"

HP: 23/40
Damage: nope
Fear: Y1 SS used  
Bilious rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:00 pm
"What can I say? I got a severe case of animal magnetism, aheheheheh." Enzo grinned, panting heavily as he caught his breath. "Nifty trick you got there, yourself! What was that... teleportation?"

hp: 10
Damage: Compliment  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
prolixity rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-16)

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:06 pm
"More like being invisible," Nahm explained. "Makes it so you can't look at me. Real useful. If I could figure out how to do it when I'm not fighting, now ... " He trailed off and made a grand gesture.

Damage: again
Bilious rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:09 pm
Enzo feinted a punch toward Nahm's face, grinning when he stopped short to see if the older boil flinched.

HP: 10/30
Damage: PSYCHE!  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
prolixity rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-16)

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:31 am
Nahm's instinctive response to a fist coming at his face was to let his jaw unhinge and drop open, leaning slightly into the punch and then snapping his jaw shut again. He realized a moment after the reflexive motion began that no he should not bite an ally's hand off and froze, then carefully opened his mouth again to release the fist from the shallow bite he'd started before catching himself.

"Sorry 'bout that," he said, chagrined.

Damage: 2
Bilious rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:10 am
At the sudden chomp, Enzo gave a yelp, pulling his hand back to shake it off, "SOME REFLEXES," He managed.

HP: 8/30
Damage: RAZZAFRAZZIN  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
prolixity rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 7 Total: 11 (2-16)

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:36 am
"I'm a grue," Nahm said, and snorted. "You put a thing like that in my face, I'm gonna bite it, that's what I do." He tilted his head a little. "Guess you're not hurt too bad," he said.

His tail came whipping around from the side, the sting in its tip unsheathing and popping through the material that wrapped his tail, aiming for Enzo's leg.

Damage: 5
Bilious rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:42 am
"Aheheheh, well," Enzo started, but didn't finish as the tail came stabbing into his leg, sending him collapsing to the ground with a groan.

Wobbling, blinking, and bleeding a thick black blood, he hauled himself back to his feet, fists shaking uneasily as he tried to keep them raised above him. "That all you got??"

HP: 3
Damage: nyop.  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
prolixity rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-16)

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:52 am
"No," Nahm drawled, and the tail whipped around to sting Enzo again.

Damage: 2
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:54 am
Enzo wobbled, lurching forward to try to throw a punch, but the world felt like it was moving in slow motion, "Yeah, well... well..." And then the little reaper slumped forward against the grue's chest.

HP: 1  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:59 am
"Looks like that's all you got," Nahm said cheerfully, and maneuvered Enzo's arm across his shoulders, propping him up. "Walkies time, let's go see Cricket, c'mon buddy," and he directed the last comment to the Boss. "Your master needs a couple of bandaids."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:03 am
The boss grumbled a few low, disgruntled notes, strings straining as it fought the urge to bite onto Nahm's leg, but instead wheeled about to snatch up Enzo's hat, coat and bag with a concerned thrumming whine, scattering roaches along the way.

"Ancora cinque minuti, mamma..." Enzo mumbled deliriously, dead weight on Nahm's arm."Ti spezzo le gambe in un minuto...."

The upright bass growled musically, ramming into the back of the grue's legs as though to hurry him along.  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers