Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[Q] China Blue the Al-mi'raj (CRITS WHY NOT)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
AMITYVILLE ACADEMY ENROLLMENT FORM

Name: China Blue
Nicknames: None atm.

Faction: Monster
Race: Al-mi'raj

Natural Ability: Shapeshifting

Personality:

Easily Startled: China has a heightened flight response. If she doesn't see you approach it will probably startle her, so it's best if you make your presence known before you go sneaking up on her. You might just end up with a foot in the face before watching her scurry off into the distance. Living in a relatively quiet home has also not desensitized her to loud noises. Sudden, loud noises will make her squeal. The sound of thunder is a particular noise that causes her great distress.

Quick Learner: It doesn't take China long to catch on to things. Generally once she's shown a couple of times she can get the gist of it. But she loves to learn knew things, especially if whatever she is learning seems a bit 'bumpkinish'. Whatever that means to her. The interpretation can vary from thing to thing. She is, though, more of a hands on learner than a book learner. Reading too much strains the eyes.

Giving:

Cheerful:

Proper Lady: Always say your please and thank yous. Pardon yourself if you somehow get in someone's way. And ladies most certainly do not slurp their soup. They sit upright and move with grace and poise. From a young age China has been schooled in all the ways a proper lady should act. And she follows it to a t. Its called showing respect for yourself and others around you. Of course, if you were to use the wrong utensil for eating, such as a salad fork to eat your main meal, she would watch you in silent horror before clearing her throat and suggesting to you the proper utensil you should be using. Pinkies up ladies.

Blunt:

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy? To socialize and make connections. Bunnies need friends too. All the more friends for tea and cake.

FEAR Ability:
Double Kick - China focuses all her FEAR into her feet to deliver a double kick to an opponent with the chance stun the target, causing them to miss or skip a turn.

Double Take - By focusing their Fear, users of this particular art can empower themselves to deliver two powerful attacks in rapid succession. Of course, being able to hit anything is another story all together.

Physical Description:

Humanoid Form:
Eye Colour: Dark Blue
Hair Colour/Style: Blue gradients with starry patterns through out.
Skin Colour: Light grey with white patches on her hands and ears, face is white, inside of ears is gradient blues with starry pattern. Blue bunny toes.
Clothing Style/Colours: Outfits vary, so ref images are not static
Extra: Long tail can be kept loose or in a large bun in the back with a ribbon tying it up or something.
References: [x]

True Form:  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:26 pm
I NEED MOAR ART BUT FEEL FREE TO CRITS MAI BUNNY  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:03 pm
Hey! Everything looks pretty rad here!

I think you could be a little more inspired with her race, though! We have a few rabbit-themed students, all who have found some really rad mythologies and legends to follow! I.e. The Iele, the Nagual, and Wolpertinger!

She's cute af, and I hope you get her!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:48 pm
YOU NEED A NATURAL ABILITY AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
;;

/you tease me with posting in enrolls/

but that aside if you want her to be very 'rabbit' like, I would say shape shifting would be the ability to go for, otherwise her nat form would be an incorporeal lady (who imo should have star/space patterned skin but das just me).

Overall, the focus is on her being a rabbit based monster so I would lean more towards a Nagual, wolpertinger, jackalope, or even an Al-mi'raj.

The Iele is a good species, but again, your focus is so heavy on her being a rabbit that It think a shapeshifter race that allowed the nat form to be a rabbit would be more suited. I did notice that 'were-rabbit' is still in title, and unfortunately, as with the past enrolls, a were-rabbit was nix'd due to lack of mythos/not something people would fear. BUT, like past ones, its just a matter of finding a myth that DOES allow the rabbit base.

These are only approval pert issues rest is more cohesive/Personality:

-There isn't a real basis for halloweener to eat other halloweeners! If they do they explode. However, normal predator/prey based fears are common. IE, Canine beings have an antagonistic relationship with feline. Felines adverse to water and like small animals. It's a minor canon note, but worth mention. The rest however if fine for being skittish!

Meat- This isn't personality as it's personal choice/habit. Also remember, halloweener don't need to eat, its just a social/off hand commonality they can participate in.

A lot of her 'personality' is more her hobbies and quirks. While they provide a slight insight, they're not relevant to interactions or internal workings. IE: Her fashion points that she is creative and imaginative, yet no info is provided on how this aspect affects her relationships. There are underlying themes of proper, polite, shy- but its muted under the extra info. The info you have is good, but it might help to bullet point out her core traits to provide insight on the primary factor that make her her. Or, highlight how it works and ties in to her as a person/interactions both good and bad.

Yayoi

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items