Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Office Humor (Pickworth + Zar) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:16 pm

"Honestly? I have no idea. I do not go very far outside my comfort zone of this immediate area. From what I gather, it is sizeable. But extraneous to my purposes generally." He brushed at his dusty clothing, looking away. "I am not enormously helpful in that respect."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:19 pm
"Do you want to...survey it with me?" Pickles asked.

"I can get my notebook."

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:28 pm

Zar nodded, aware suddenly he'd left his own notebook back in his dorm and rendered oddly naked feeling for the lack of it. He even curled his tail about himself instinctual in reaction. "Certainly I could. It might be helpful information. I.. did not bring my writing things." he said, ashamed.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:55 pm
"You can take my notes later, if you need them. Your memory's excellent anyway, so..."

Pickworth headed towards the lockeroom, straightening his posture, determined not to shake. It wasn't like Zar to not have any pens or paper on him.

"I guess like you said, they'd probably get damaged in here."

Thinking ahead was like him.

"How have you been? You're quite strong. Stronger."

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:32 pm

"That's true." he said, as if ironically just remembering that he had a vivid memory. As far as he was concerned it was a blight more than a positive thing, still to this day able to remember almost every single detail of his mistakes, relationship related or otherwise. And he had not yet found the means to erase them. "I would trade it off in a heartbeat at this point."

"I've been. Slightly better than I was previously. I suppose. My productivity has been deplorable though. Strength evidently comes at a steep cost."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:46 pm
Pickworth got his notebook.

"I'm behind too. I mean, I must be. I would be if my father knew where I was."

He looked awkward.

"I think it's been a long time since I've had an address. Or...a bed. I've been eating-" Pickworth shut the locker. "I can't even remember why I thought it was a good idea."

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:55 pm

"You've been running around as a ..a joculator. I do not know where you had been living or what motivated you towards such madness." he shook his head. "You were quite a sad mess, I wasn't sure what to say. It is positive that you seem to have turned things around since then."

He felt like he was being insincere.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:05 pm
"You mean, because it was," he whispered without meaning to, "fun."

He cleared his throat again.

"Maybe I did have, some of that. ...But there were a lot of nights that were...I would have been better off not doing any of that. It's not," Pickworth said with conviction, "responsible."

He wrote some things down in his notebook, drawing a careful diagram of the pool.

"I didn't see any hallways, but we should try the doors. Although they're probably just exits."

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:14 pm

Zar hesitated and paused in his stride as he realised what path he was rapidly going back down, the spring in his step shouldn't have gone out of it at simply the mention of his old life. He'd done things, he'd been exciting, he'd tasted dreams and more besides. There was more.

"Now listen. There is nothing wrong with.. with f..fun. It is perfect- perfectly acceptable to enjoy oneself. And you. You shouldn't worry about your father either. In fact I'm going to tell mine to get stuffed. And mother too. She means well but she has been trying to make me do what my father wants. I do not want to."

He flicked his tail without skipping a beat. "I think the only entrance or exit is via the locker rooms"

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff