Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 vs 1] Picking a fight (Zar + Muka) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Baneful rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-16)

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:54 am

Zar took a moment to brush dust from his attire, eyeing Muka over his glasses."From what I gather, there are a few demons on the lookout for the same thing and a few potential scams in the making. I personally do not have any disposable income, I am a creature of frugal means, so am looking for the same thing, albeit for different reasons. "

"I will certainly bring anything I discover to you aswell, can never have too many investors in an idea." He was slightly, just slightly distracted by the concept of money, it impacted the force of his swing.

HP: 6
DMG: 2
Fear: Hostile Takeover - GC - used

iloveyoudie

iloveyouDIE rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 8 Total: 16 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:46 am
This demon was short on funds? Well that was a shame. Perhaps Muka could help him in some way! He seemed a decent enough sort, though his father had always told him to handle all demons with kid gloves (preferably made of real kids).

"I will also keep you in mind." He grinned. "Should the opportunity for a little capital.. ahah.. present itself." But for now the fight needed to be ended. Once more Muka flared his wings and dove at the other. He lacked the shimmer of a FEAR boost but seemed to flatten Zar all the same.

HP: 8/40
Dmg: 10 :O
FEAR: Y2 Battle Cry - Fear Talons | Y1 Battle Cry - Swoop Slam

Baneful

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:06 pm

Zar just wasn't a fighter, at least not without a considerable amount more training, and on the back of his blundered fear attack, he just didn't have the strength to withstand the weight and force behind Muka's attack, he went down, hard, with an oof of exhaled air.

"I...submit." he said, completely winded.

HP: -4

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces