Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dubbed Anime Discussion - Watching Naruto on Toonami? Come discuss here!
Rock Lee vs. Sasuke Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's better?
  Sasuke
  Naruto
  Rock Lee
  Gaara
View Results

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:25 pm
Sasuke deserved it! It's about time someone showed him that he's not all that!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:24 pm
Hatake_gaiden
I think rock lee isnt even that good. big deal he can run fast after he takes his waits off. all he can do is run fast and punch. saskue sucks even with seal. gaara is a god of sand that is like jounin level. naruto is only strong with kyubi. even with rasengan he isnt that good. same with saskue and chidori.
You should have enclosed giant tags reading SPOILERS. Most of what you said was pretty thoughtless. Firstly, Rock Lee is "that good". For someone who can't use ninjutsu or genjutsu, he's certainly made a name for himself. Why don't you try moving as fast as he does? Why don't you find weights that heavy and put them on your legs? Though it pains me to say this, (I hate Sasuke) he doesn't suck with his cursed seal. Gaara is not jounin level, nor does anyone refer to him as a god of sand. He simply has sand to protect him. He was basically like a spoiled child (yes, I know all about his past and such, I'm referring to the way he fought, not how his life was). And I'm not even going to bother correcting you with Naruto's Rasengan and Sasuke's Chidori. If you need more proof, watch the Kabuto VS Naruto fight and the Sasuke VS Aoi fight.

Well, getting down to my original point, I enjoyed the Rock Lee VS Sasuke fight. Sasuke is too confident in himself, and he got what was coming to him. Oh, for anyone who doesn't like the way Rock Lee sounds, please watch the subbed episodes for a better representation.

The Tao of Maple Syrup

`Renny

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:20 am
the guy above me made this easy for me, all there is to say is sasuke is a little s**t and he got what was coming to him, i would have rather seen him watch naruto beat Haku during that fight so he would relize he isnt that great because the so called loser beat haku when sasuke couldnt, it doesnt matter that naruto has Kyubi in him to me its just like sasuke and his sharnigan, its an advantage for him. Rock Lee kicking sasukes a** was pricless and i loved seeing it happen, plus to be honest with you if sasuke would have faced anyone in the peliminaries it should have been Rock Lee cause he would have beat him there to. ROCKLEE IS THE s**t AND YOU ALL SHOULD KNOW IT.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:24 pm
Lol Yay for Sasuke hatred!  

churrlo

What the Pho

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:45 am
....I like Sasuke...hehe.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:21 am
*shoots you*  

churrlo

BIJINKEI

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:30 pm
i didnt.....even though gai senseis appearance was funny.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:48 pm
xd  

churrlo

Dubbed Anime Discussion - Watching Naruto on Toonami? Come discuss here!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games