Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[1v1] Casual Frightday(Shaheen and Fala)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:10 pm

Thunk.

There was nothing to do in the lost clans anymore. No insanity titans to fight. No hunters to exact revenge upon. No trips to the human world to collect Fear in the form of killing.

Thunk.

Shaheen was almost dull eyed as she struck against the wooden practice dummy with her short sword, over and over again. She was covered in a sheen of sweat that would suggest she had been doing it for quite some time, however.

Thunk.

There was repetition in her movements. No finesse. There was nothing new added at random intervals. Just strike, and strike again. Mindless. Bland.

Thunk.

Shaheen was bored out of her freaking insanity tainted mind.

Yayoi
such a lame a** start I'm sorry XD
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:12 pm

There had been a lot on Falair's mind lately. Most of it revolved around what all had happened before and after her island home has blown up. She felt so in the dark about everything. Na danced circles around any real information. Riddles wrapped in enigmas that went round and round. Faiyum had spent most of the time she was curious about in a drunken state.....

The young mare sighed as she paced around the encampment. Bored and restless. So she was here...and there was nothing to do....so now what?

A thunking noise soon caught her attention as she passed by a training area of some sorts. Squinting, she studied the Horsewoman who was, what seemed to her, lethargically beating up a dummy. No real passion in her movements, just severe repetition. And then it hit her that she had met this one before. Oh right! Fighting the titan.

They hadn't said much to each other then. And then there was that bit of time. But now, well, it seemed like a good enough time to catch up with her. "Hello!" She waved upon approach, stopping a few feet short of Shaheen. A smile reaching her brown eyes as beads clicked in her hair with her movement. "Are you really busy or perhaps you have a minute?"

Seussi

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:42 am

Thunk....thunk...thunk....

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh.

Shaheen had taken pause for just a moment, taking a step back from the dummy and letting her sword arm fall limp to her side, the hilt still clutched in her hand but almost lazily so. Reaching up with her free hand, she fiddled at the large and mottled brown feather that was tied on a thin cord of leather around her neck, running her fingers over it for perhaps the millionth time since receiving it. It was a reminder to her that soon, soon, she could break free of this doldrums state, and once again her life could become rife with chaos, just the way she liked it.

A voice interrupted these happy thoughts, and startled, her hand dropped back down to her side, before she turned to see who it was that sought her for some time.

It took her a moment to recognize the woman, but then she remembered. Falair, of the famine clan. It seemed like so long ago now that they had fought an insanity titan together, but Shaheen still remembered days like those fondly, days when the call to arms was still strong, when there was still work to be done.

"I am far from busy." She offered the woman a small smile in the form of a smirk. "And in this time of relaxation and vacation, I have nothing but minutes to spare. What can I do for you?"

Yayoi
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:12 am

The young mare clapped her hands together happily. Good, good. She wasn't bothering the War Mare, not that she would care too much if she was, but all the same.

Her steps were light as she moved closer, her head veil fluttering behind her. A faint tinkling sound came as she moved. "I was wondering perhaps, since you have been here longer than I, if you could fill me in on past events. I have asked my sister but she doesn't seem to be too forthcoming with information."

She placed a finger to the side of where her mouth would be on her mask. "If you would like we could spar a bit while doing so?" Falair figured a little sparring might make Shaheen a bit more open to giving her the information she seeked.

Seussi

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas