Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Random Fandom

Back to Guilds

This guild is for all who are fans of Supernatural, Doctor Who, or Sherlock. Or any other fandom for that matter. 

Tags: Supernatural, Sherlock, Doctor Who, fandom, role playing 

Reply Super Who Lockians. Or other Fandoms
SUPERNATURAL

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hydrochloricacidtrip
Captain

Shameless Astronomer

8,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:45 pm
SUPERNATURAL STARTS IN 6 DAYS YOU GUYS! WHO ELSE IS AS EXCITED AS I AM? WOO!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:41 pm
Season 9 though. I heard a lot of people saying Ezekiel is Lucifer..I think it's way too early to tell but what do you think his deal is?  

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

hydrochloricacidtrip
Captain

Shameless Astronomer

8,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:57 am
Loki Iago
Season 9 though. I heard a lot of people saying Ezekiel is Lucifer..I think it's way too early to tell but what do you think his deal is?
in the most recent episode the new girl was talking about Sam letting Lucifer out of the cage, and I think there is a high chance that Ezekiel just might be Lucifer. Theres no sure way to tell until it's too late, but soon we may find out.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:39 pm
Season 9 so far has been awesome! Ezekiel is probably not Lucifer.  

CrimsonRainSoughtFlower
Crew

Demonic Cat

Alyssa Moy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:29 pm
I doubt Ezekiel is Lucifer. Between Castiel vouching for him and the fact that it's pretty damned hard to break out of the cage, it seems very unlikely.

This season is going to drive me insane, though, because it seems highly likely that Crowley is going to die. D:  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:11 pm
samdeancasherlockwho
Loki Iago
in the most recent episode the new girl was talking about Sam letting Lucifer out of the cage, and I think there is a high chance that Ezekiel just might be Lucifer. Theres no sure way to tell until it's too late, but soon we may find out.

OH MY GOD, I HADN'T EVEN CONSIDERED THIS.

You guys just blew my mind. O.O

I loved Ezekial immediately (more because of the actor playing him - I'm an avid BSG fan and to see Helo doing anything else made me squee at full volume), but knowing so little about him or his motivations has had me on edge thus far this season... Whether or not he turns out to be Lucifer, he's definitely got an agenda that won't end well for everyone. ButgodIhopeheisLucifer.

Edit: That's a good point about Cas vouching for him, though. That's a hitch.  

MmePeridot

Beloved Lunatic

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
Super Who Lockians. Or other Fandoms

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items