Tai Takahashi
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:35 am
No. No, I will not give you my precious golds for your stupid Halloween thing. I like my half a mil and I will keep it, thank you very much. mad  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:25 am
Tai Takahashi
No. No, I will not give you my precious golds for your stupid Halloween thing. I like my half a mil and I will keep it, thank you very much. mad

Have you seen the prices of their recolors they're putting in Dernier Cri using the Loyal NPC to advertise it? 10 mil, 6 mil.... If these are the prices in the Loyal shop... so ******** help me...  

Reen Star

Golden Gekko

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Tai Takahashi
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:19 am
Yeah. It's because Gaia's economy is so screwed up that they're trying to force people to sink gold back into the system. If they'd rework the cash system, it might help the gold value but they wont do that because they like their monies from all the greedy teenyboppers.

YOU SUCK, GAIA.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:43 am
Yep gaia economy's been dead ever since the first EI came out.  

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

FirexFairy

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:50 pm
Reen Star
Tai Takahashi

Have you seen the prices of their recolors they're putting in Dernier Cri using the Loyal NPC to advertise it? 10 mil, 6 mil.... If these are the prices in the Loyal shop... so ******** help me...

Utterly random moment, but I adore your avi so much. <3<3

Back to the original topic, I'd rather not sink my gold either. On account of not having all that much money to sink. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:51 am
FirexFairy
Reen Star
Tai Takahashi

Back to the original topic, I'd rather not sink my gold either. On account of not having all that much money to sink. xD

Me either. (and oh dear god that is a lot of monies to drop on shop crap! D:''' )  

Alteiriaa

Timid Abductee

19,225 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Reen Star

Golden Gekko

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:00 am
FirexFairy
Reen Star
Tai Takahashi

Aw! Thank you! <333 And yours reminds me of Card Captors! -^.^-

But yea... I'm feeling like if that's they're way of saying Thank You to loyal members, (loyal to me means logging on and participating in the site either over many years or consistently in a few months - year or more worth of time), but their version of Loyal is spending real life money on Gaia Cash. Gaia is pretty much, and still sadly turning into a place where only the rich in real life or those people that can run multiple mule accounts acquiring free gaia cash through offers, can continue to buy the new "sale" items or the recolors. Which those are so far over-priced. The normal REIs, EIs, and Donation Item Letters, the normal stuff, is still fine to me. But yea... They just don't seem to care anymore. It's so sad because this site used to be extremely loved by both staff and users.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:54 am
It used to be that you could earn the gc and be able to afford stuff. Now you have to buy it.

Also I don't really think this goldsink is going to work to help inflation die. What should die permanently is Flynn. I appreciated the first time it came out because it was something new.

When the Chest came out I said to myself "well...at least it's something new instead of seeing Flynn's booty about once every week."

Now, I'm sick of Flynn and all her plunderings....  

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces