Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay
San Jose Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Samuel Keaton

Dangerous Protector

8,650 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:47 am
Plague turned to her calmly. "Plague and I'm just lookin for a place to rest a while." He shrugged and looked at the woman. "Who are you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:10 am
Samuel Keaton

Rebecca Chambers 

User Image

S.T.A.R.S Member 

||▍▏||▍▏||▍▏||▍▏||▍▏||▍▏||▍▏||▍▏||▌▌xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rebecca eyed him for a moment just in case he wasn't going to reach for a gun. If he tried anything funny she would shoot him on the spot. "Are you injured or bitten?" Rebecca asked as she avoided his question about her name for now.

OCC↘↘  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Samuel Keaton

Dangerous Protector

8,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:08 am
"Neither"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:40 pm
Samuel Keaton

Rebecca Chambers 

User Image

S.T.A.R.S Member 

Rebecca eyed him again just in case since they didn't need a disaster on their hands. They already been through so much already. Rebecca then nodded at him. "How did you get here in San Jose?" She asked him as everyone has their own story on how they stumbled upon here.

OCC↘↘  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Samuel Keaton

Dangerous Protector

8,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:37 pm
Plague shrugged. He had been wandering for a while now and he really didn't keep track. Outside of his journal of course. Plague grabbed his latest journal and flipped through it. "I wrote it.." He thumbed through it again."I was in Tennessee...wasn't a lot of places like this there..so I came here, been tryin to find this place for months."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:46 am
User Image

”Jill!” Chris shouted.
Jill froze as Chris jogged past her to the window. He is Alive! Her breathing became shallower and shallower. “Chris?” She whispered to herself in disbelief.
What am I doing? What’s wrong with me?
She turned toward the window, into Chris’s open arms. "God, you know I've missed you?"
His flesh was hot and dewy, covered in a light patina of dirt and dried blood. His shirt was damp and he smelled like copper pennies. Jill’s vision blurred as she wrapped her arms around his waist and laid her head on his shoulder.
She didn’t notice Rebecca leave.
After a moment, Chris stepped back and held her at arm’s length. “Unfortunately, it's never a good time for a reunion-”
“I thought you were dead.” Jill mumbled, as she wiped her eyes with the back of her hand.

Bionic Pikachu

CircleofAshes

Dangerous Friend

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:44 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageAlbert kept his expression blank. "I don't know what you're talking about." Now there were three here who knew about his true past? Chris, Rebecca, and now this guy? Four, potentially, if that stranger in the mask recognized him. This was getting out of hand. He needed to do something before someone started spreading rumors. Chris had given his word to keep quiet. He wasn't so certain about Rebecca though. It wouldn't be hard to put a bullet in someone's brain and say they were infected, and he was just looking out for the group as a whole.

User Image

User Image
00Rebecca_Chambers00
Tactical Renegade

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:28 am
Hunter stayed in his current posture gazing into Wesker's Sun Glasses still pondering on wether or not to kill him. He knew Wesker knew about what happened. Trying to make him crack, Hunter pursued the conversation........

"Albert!, Tell me....You know our history. I was looking for you after raccoon city was destroyed. Our officers....Family were held up in the precinct in hopes for a rescue attempt from the outside. We could have given it to them. If not now, Then you tell me later in private your reasons....Other than that, Where can I stay? And how long have you all been here for?"

Quote:
The Master Time Lord

Mason Clark - BHFD

Dedicated Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:46 am
Tactical Renegade

The Master Time Lord

Samuel Keaton

Rebecca Chambers 

User Image

S.T.A.R.S Member 

Rebecca felt a shiver down her spine as she looked over to where Wesker was talking to the pilot that was brought over by Skyla. She felt what Wesker was feeling but she would put a bullet in Wesker head before he got the chance. She tur ed back to the other guy. "Alright." And turned and walked away. She sat back down.

OCC↘↘  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:21 pm
Plague found a seat in the shadows and watched the two siblings embrace, and the two men get angrier. Emotions.. Plague had little to no use or no need for them at all. His emotions were taken from him a long time ago. He smirked to himself. The sooner that wesker guy got calm the better for wesker. And the other man.  

Samuel Keaton

Dangerous Protector

8,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers