Submit

Which do you prefer?
  Mudslide
  The Coyote Brothers
View Results

Valkea Kettu

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:35 pm
These two (three I-AM) items I'm interested in getting. Thing is, I don't know how well they move in towns or what their sitting poses look like. I'd love it if someone with the item/s could show me how they move in towns just so I could better decide which I should go for (leaning towards Mudslide). ^^; It might be silly to ask, but I want to be sure. Any help will be greatly appreciated! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:34 pm
I don't own either of those, but the sitting pose for The Coyote Brothers looks like The Coyote Brothers (The Ballad of Bandit and Rodeo) pose, and Mudslide looks like the Mudslide (sit) pose. You can see what the poses look like in all directions if you go your Customize Avatar page, switch the option from My Inventory to All Gaia, and search for the item you want.  

Kangit
Captain

High-functioning Shapeshifter

Valkea Kettu

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:50 pm
Kangit
I don't own either of those, but the sitting pose for The Coyote Brothers looks like The Coyote Brothers (The Ballad of Bandit and Rodeo) pose, and Mudslide looks like the Mudslide (sit) pose. You can see what the poses look like in all directions if you go your Customize Avatar page, switch the option from My Inventory to All Gaia, and search for the item you want.

Ah. I wasn't aware you could look at it from all sides on the Customize Avatar page. I haven't been very active for a while, so I must have missed that. ^^; Thank you! :3

I'm still interested if anyone knows how they move, if it's smooth/etc. (: I've seen on another thread here that there are some item gifs on how certain ones move, but those two aren't listed. :s  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:09 pm
Valkea Kettu
Kangit

Ah. I wasn't aware you could look at it from all sides on the Customize Avatar page. I haven't been very active for a while, so I must have missed that. ^^; Thank you! :3

I'm still interested if anyone knows how they move, if it's smooth/etc. (: I've seen on another thread here that there are some item gifs on how certain ones move, but those two aren't listed. :s

You're welcome. cat_3nodding I've been asked about that before, so maybe I should post that information somewhere.

The GIFs are usually made by me, so if I never owned one, I don't get much chance to make a GIF of it. I don't think I've seen Mudslide, but I think I saw one of the Coyote Brothers. It looked fine to me, although something seemed off; I just can't remember what. It might have just moved differently than I thought it would.  

Kangit
Captain

Valkea Kettu

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:18 am
Kangit
Valkea Kettu
Kangit

You're welcome. cat_3nodding I've been asked about that before, so maybe I should post that information somewhere.

The GIFs are usually made by me, so if I never owned one, I don't get much chance to make a GIF of it. I don't think I've seen Mudslide, but I think I saw one of the Coyote Brothers. It looked fine to me, although something seemed off; I just can't remember what. It might have just moved differently than I thought it would.

(:

Hm. Well, that's something. :3 Curious what seemed off. But I suppose I'll just have to wait and see. x3  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:22 am
Valkea Kettu
Kangit
Valkea Kettu
Kangit

(:

Hm. Well, that's something. :3 Curious what seemed off. But I suppose I'll just have to wait and see. x3

I could be misremembering, or it moved differently than I thought it would, but I believe I noted that it was "not glitched," whatever it was. cat_razz  

Kangit
Captain

Valkea Kettu

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:32 am
Kangit
Valkea Kettu
Kangit
Valkea Kettu
Kangit

(:

I could be misremembering, or it moved differently than I thought it would, but I believe I noted that it was "not glitched," whatever it was. cat_razz

Well, that's a good thing to know. :3 Appreciate you helping me. cat_3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:42 am
Valkea Kettu
Kangit
Valkea Kettu
Kangit
Valkea Kettu
Kangit

(:

Well, that's a good thing to know. :3 Appreciate you helping me. cat_3nodding

You're welcome. cat_3nodding  

Kangit
Captain

Dzuma

Hallowed Nerd

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:03 pm
Coy Bro