Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:48 pm
Leithern's response to the restart questionnaire:

User ImageDo you have an alias that I might know as rather than the name you have now?(For example 'Capn Agonys') Probably not.

Tell me a little bit about yourself: The name's Julia, I'm 20 years old and will be 21 on January 4th. I'm majoring in psychology, and I plan on focusing in on children. Kids are awesome, yo. I keep telling myself I want three kids when I'm married, but realistically I'll probably have only two. We'll see. smile
I'm studying Japanese on my own, but my school doesn't offer it and the only place I can find it at keeps canceling. neutral So I'll do French in school instead. Probably.
I love cats! <3 My babies are named Pepper and Curry, and they are litter mates. They're currently ten years old, which is the age I was when I got them. Wow, time flies! Pepper is female and Curry is male.. Pepper is a dilute tortoiseshell, which means she is mostly grey with hints of beige, orange, and blueish tint throughout her fur. Beautiful cat. She's also got a cute beige stripe on her head that ends with a diamond shape. And good lord, is she soft... I miss her, I wish I could have pets in the dorms. Curry is basically just a fat orange tabby, haha. So like, orange with slightly darker orange stripes. He's my fat nugget. :3

What is your time zone? EST (-5 GMT, yes, you were correct)

What are your hobbies / skill sets? Ummm.. I like to draw, cross-stitch, do origami/papercraft, cook/bake, write little stories, and design clothing.

Would you be interested in helping out RAWR with your skills? If possible, I suppose. How would it work? Just let me know if it's possible and I'll try..

Would you like to occasionally lead events for RAWR? Eh.. No.. I'm not a good leader.

Would you like to be a VC or Crew? (this takes dedication) Nope. razz

If so, how much time can you devote to RAWR per week? N/A

What day/time are events best for you? Any day of the week after 5PM.

If you could add ONE THING to RAWR, what would it be? I dunno.. A user directory?

Is it OK for me to post this on a 'Welcome Thread' for others to see? Sure thing!

Anything you would like to add? I hate the cold, yet I'm going to college in the mountains. razz I love Minecraft, The Sims, and Pokémon. biggrin And I'm addicted to chocolate, coffee, tea, and the internet.

Ask her a question and see what she has to say!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:05 am
Julia? My wife is Xally. Her name is Julia too. Right now she's taking "Early Childhood Development" classes at college. She's an English major but is taking them to try to stay one step ahead of our 15 month old son. We only plan to have one child.

I used to study Japanese. All I remember now is "Ohio gozai emus genki des ka". Julia has the same problem with languages that you. She wanted to take French but got stuck taking Spanish instead (based on course requirements).

We have a cat too.

How would your skills work to help RAWR? I don't know. I suppose that when we finally have that national "RAWR Get Together", you can bake the cookies for it.

A user directory is in the plans actually. It will be an offsite image.... a visual map to take you where you want to go in RAWR and elsewhere.

I miss the mountains.

We have a minecraft server. I'll have to turn it on for you sometime.

A bunch of RAWR are talking about having some sort of video game subforum. IDK anything yet but would you be interested in helping?

Please take a look at other threads in this subforum and post a replies if you can. People will appreciate the responses.  

raisedpassion
Captain

Sup3r_Bwahaha
Crew

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:07 pm
Do you get sick?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:18 pm
Cats emotion_dowant  

l marshy l

Risk-Taker

Leithern

Tipsy Kitten

34,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:20 am
raisedpassion

o3o I'd love to play on your server.~

Boris_Badenov

Not sure what you mean by that; everyone gets sick at times. Do you mean because of the cold?

Ur Nightmare Forever

CAAAAATS <3 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:39 am
I used to be a Pokemon Addict.  

Khangshu Shan

Wealthy Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:34 am
Leithern
raisedpassion

o3o I'd love to play on your server.~

We'll have to go on together and I'll show you around. It's out of date and likes to crash alot though sad  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:09 pm
Boris_Badenov

Leithern
Not sure what you mean by that; everyone gets sick at times. Do you mean because of the cold?

Nope. I was asking just to check up on you.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha
Crew

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

MusicalPoet

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:54 pm
PSYCHOLOGY!

I love psych, but I should probably figure out what field I want to go into. I'm not really good with...children.

emotion_donotwant emotion_puke

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:46 am
MusicalPoet

You could always work with teens or adults. Or you could be the kind of psychologist who does lab research.~

Boris_Badenov

Well in that case, I'm not sick at the moment.. razz  

Leithern

Tipsy Kitten

34,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Xallybaby

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:59 pm
Leithern

Yeah so your forum is older... Raised already told you, my name is Julia xD.
My birthday is also in January, though I'm a few years older than you and I'm on the 10th not the 4th, though my uncle's birthday is Jan. 4.

Let's see.... *scrolls back to intro post* What Raised didn't say was that I'm also taking Dev. Psych because I want to be a teacher, so far I've taken four psych courses if you include my high school electives... heh.. Interesting subject indeed.

Your kitties sound cute!

I wanted to take French because it would be easy, since I already took 7 or 8 years of it during school, but yeah such is life and apparently here the only language that's important is Spanish.

<3 to write, which is why I want to be an English teacher.

I miss mountains too, it's wayyyy too flat here... flat flat flat... yuck. Though I suppose being so close to the ocean is a consolation.

Games... minecraft, I can see its appeal but I have too much to do in life to let myself get addicted to any games... the Sims... I used to lose hours to that game in high school. I liked the Sims 2... the Sims 3 seems repetitive with better graphics, the only feature I really like about it is the advanced ability to customize just about everything, though I do NOT like that it's apparently harder for people to mod furniture and such for it, and that EA likes to suck your wallet right out of your pants. But again I don't have time for it anymore.

<3 chocolate.

And I think that's it... anyway... now that I'm done being all weird... nice to meet you!  
Welcome to RAWR

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games