Saskue with Orochimaru Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:06 pm
I believe something really ironic and unexpected will happen in the end in this situation. But on this topic, then I'd say he'd use Orochimaru's power to kill Itachi (If he can lmao.) then go be the brilliant backstabbing traitor he is and turn on Orochimaru.

Off Topic Endings:
Or in the end they will all die and then the angel of life will come down and bring back Naruto and Sasuke while the angel of death will drag and drop Orochimaru to the deepest depths of the Earth. Or, they will all die and Sakura will be some stupid miracle and save them all. Or maybe those weird teardrop endings. You know, like a lover's teardrop or kiss brings back life? The only problem is that it's not romance based XD

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:08 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Syndactyly

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:09 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:12 pm
Chaos101
I havn't read all the latest chapters cos I don't know why but anyways, if Naruto follows the tradition manga formular, then Im guessing Naruto will finally met Sasuke and Orochimaru, Naruto will fight Sasuke and have to deal with Orochimaru aswell, then Sasuke will help Naruto kill Orochimaru, they kiss and make up then everything is happy in the land of chocolate and they skip off into the sunset

personally I'd quite like to see Orochimaru take over Sasuke but Sasuke's body rejects him or some s**t like that, hee hee

@ Shikalee: Im a Shikamaru fan *pulls out a gun*
But are you an idiotic Shikamaru fan?

*covers crotch with... SHIKAMARU'S HEAD* XD SHOOT BIATCH. SHOOT.

Syndactyly

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:12 pm
JhonnyRaincloud
I believe something really ironic and unexpected will happen in the end in this situation. But on this topic, then I'd say he'd use Orochimaru's power to kill Itachi (If he can lmao.) then go be the brilliant backstabbing traitor he is and turn on Orochimaru.

Off Topic Endings:
Or in the end they will all die and then the angel of life will come down and bring back Naruto and Sasuke while the angel of death will drag and drop Orochimaru to the deepest depths of the Earth. Or, they will all die and Sakura will be some stupid miracle and save them all. Or maybe those weird teardrop endings. You know, like a lover's teardrop or kiss brings back life? The only problem is that it's not romance based XD
YOURS IS THE BEST. XDDD <3  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:35 pm
Shikalee
JhonnyRaincloud

Off Topic Endings:

Oh yes. I'm soooo brilliant. XD Heh heh...No really thanks.  

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

aurea_fide

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:08 pm
Shikalee
JhonnyRaincloud

Off Topic Endings:

That is like my idea. I reaaly think something really unexpected will happen durning this whole thing.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:34 pm
he cant! he wont

*runs away with tears*  

pinoyidol2006

NarucardX

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:31 pm
It wasn't Sai,unfortunately. Just another corpse disguised by Kabuto. Sorry to anyone who wanted him dead (like me).  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:52 pm
NarucardX
It wasn't Sai,unfortunately. Just another corpse disguised by Kabuto. Sorry to anyone who wanted him dead (like me).

me too
sai= evil  

Algetram

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out