Submit

greenyoshieggz

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:58 am
I think:

Hinata, Neji, Sasuke, and Haku. Just looking at there techniques is why i chose them ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:35 am
So far, my team would pawn all of your teams...

I'm not quite sure if the whole Hinata-Neji thing would work..Unless of course a beating by Naruto knocked the whole destiny thing out of Neji's head but regardless, there still are personal family issues that he himself hasn't gotten over and I don't think he would work well with her..Hinata might not mind working as a time but on the inside, she does suffer a lot of emotional things and even a sense of inferiority to him...She's be weaker when put with him and he might even be putting her down constantly..Just as a fact, Hinata herself anyways is pretty weak and sticking her on the team just because of her Byakugan is pretty stupid..She isn't that skilled at fighting and though she may be able to pull off a few things, she just isn't cut out to ever become that incredible...

Again, Haku is only loyal to Zabuza and with that he would not formally join or be part of any team, considering his backround and all...He's set for life to stick behind him and wouldn't ever disobey him or be a "tool" for anyone else...

Sasuke..? I'm taking it your not up to date in the actual series so I'll save you from any spoilers and base it solely off him...Sasuke barely wanted to be part of a team with his own guys, so just swapping him off and sticking him together with a bunch of random people..? That would never work..Heh, especially with Neji going on and on about destiny and such..I see a big rivalry that would disrupt everything..That would also lead to getting Hinata involved, being family and all...The team would be divided..  

Repriev3

greenyoshieggz

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:18 am
Gaara_San
So far, my team would pawn all of your teams...

I'm not quite sure if the whole Hinata-Neji thing would work..Unless of course a beating by Naruto knocked the whole destiny thing out of Neji's head but regardless, there still are personal family issues that he himself hasn't gotten over and I don't think he would work well with her..Hinata might not mind working as a time but on the inside, she does suffer a lot of emotional things and even a sense of inferiority to him...She's be weaker when put with him and he might even be putting her down constantly..Just as a fact, Hinata herself anyways is pretty weak and sticking her on the team just because of her Byakugan is pretty stupid..She isn't that skilled at fighting and though she may be able to pull off a few things, she just isn't cut out to ever become that incredible...

Again, Haku is only loyal to Zabuza and with that he would not formally join or be part of any team, considering his backround and all...He's set for life to stick behind him and wouldn't ever disobey him or be a "tool" for anyone else...

Sasuke..? I'm taking it your not up to date in the actual series so I'll save you from any spoilers and base it solely off him...Sasuke barely wanted to be part of a team with his own guys, so just swapping him off and sticking him together with a bunch of random people..? That would never work..Heh, especially with Neji going on and on about destiny and such..I see a big rivalry that would disrupt everything..That would also lead to getting Hinata involved, being family and all...The team would be divided..

Intense thought ninja I was just picking my favorites is all  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces